Thread: JARICHO     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

JARICHO

Sorry if this has been posted already, check this out tho. Great series so far, about a post nuke USA. Ironicly started running 4 days before NK tested their nuke, but here:
    http://www.cbs.com/innertube/
    click the lnk at the top.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

I have been watching it and so far it is an interesting show. I want to keep watching it to see where they take it. There are some really weird things happening.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

It airs here in AU too and sorry but this series is extremely boring. It doesnt hold my interest and I flip channels now anytime it's on.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    It airs here in AU too and sorry but this series is extremely boring. It doesnt hold my interest and I flip channels now anytime it's on.
    Are you guys getting the new Robin Hood series out there? Can't believe I missed that shit this weekend

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Are you guys getting the new Robin Hood series out there? Can't believe I missed that shit this weekend
    Havent heared of it, but I only watch 1 of our 5 free to air channels, so if they do show it I wouldnt know.

Groovebox

Jericho is a cool show, I really enjoy it. It seems more like a mini-series than a serial, but w/e. At first I basically didn't want to see it because it has Skeet Ulrich, but I gave it a chance.