+ Reply to Thread
    Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

I had two dreams last night.

The first one involved me going to Burger King in the middle of the night to order fries and a hamburger. Here's the kicker; Lordwafik was working at the Burger King, and he was telling me how he has to fly in from Australia everyday to get to work (I'm assuming the Burger King in my dreams was in Chicago).

The second one involved all of my female friends, none of my male friends, and I butt racing down a main street in my neighborhood to get to someone's b-day party. One of the girls, who's a really good friend of mine irl, was wasted.

So tell me, what do you think these two dreams meant? Mind you, for the first one, I absolutely hate Burger King and McDonalds (and most fast food).

Relic Shield
    BG Level

First dream means you have a crush on Lordw..... "Fancy meeting you in a place like this".

Second dream means.... Sometimes even when there is a wasted chick to take advantage of you have to take one for the team, and get to that birthday party first.

lol daahan,

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

good shit 8), dreams are awesome.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Ever see Grandma's Boy?

I had a dream last night. I dreamt I was a dove flying over the sea. And then I dove into the ocean... And I swam with the dolphins. I was two animals joined as one... ...which meant - good things are coming. Good things.
    I had a dream last night. I was a snake - slithering through the grass, until I came upon a dead elk - And I climbed into his soul, and it is there I stayed until morning which meant that I will under estimate someone very close to me.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I had a dream last night. I dreamt I was a dove flying over the sea. And then I dove into the ocean... And I swam with the dolphins. I was two animals joined as one... ...which meant - good things are coming. Good things.
    Fly with the sea birds

You want Wafik's meat.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Re: I had two dreams last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    The first one involved me going to Burger King in the middle of the night to order fries and a hamburger. Here's the kicker; Lordwafik was working at the Burger King, and he was telling me how he has to fly in from Australia everyday to get to work (I'm assuming the Burger King in my dreams was in Chicago).

--

So tell me, what do you think these two dreams meant? Mind you, for the first one, I absolutely hate Burger King and McDonalds (and most fast food).

8) I dream of Genie, but Dahaan dreams of me.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue
    You want Wafik's meat.
    Did you supersize it?

Patron of Yin

BG Level

I don't get it though, personally I despise Burger King food, so wouldn't that mean that the dream is telling me to hate Wafik's meat?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I don't get it though, personally I despise Burger King food, so wouldn't that mean that the dream is telling me to hate Wafik's meat?
    Or that you secretly do, but you cannot rectify this with your outward heterosexual identity that you have constructed so you are building a defense mechanism to associate something that you hate (Burger King) with something that you secretly love (Lordwafik), but in the end your Id is going to win out and you will develop a hunger for Whoppers. But we all know the whopper that you really want...

THIS IS NOT LIVEJOURNAL DOT COM
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Detheroc

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Or that you secretly do, but you cannot rectify this with your outward heterosexual identity that you have constructed so you are building a defense mechanism to associate something that you hate (Burger King) with something that you secretly love (Lordwafik), but in the end your Id is going to win out and you will develop a hunger for Whoppers. But we all know the whopper that you really want...
    I'm going to have to agree, couldn't have said it better myself. Sorry Daahan, you want teh Wafik.

Daahan, I once had a dream where I visited Chicago and for some reason we were in this extremely ghetto neighborhood in a broken house with no roof. Just passing through it though. You told me to hurry up and get in the car before 'they' catch us. I said 'Hang on, I'm so hungry!' Then I grabbed this shiny red apple off of a broken cement block, took a bite, got into a red sports car with you, and that's all I can remember.

Jeez, this had to have been a year ago... Did I ever tell you about it?

I wonder what it means.

Banned.

BG Level

A dream means about as much as a religion. Nothing

Patron of Yin

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Chumbelina
    Daahan, I once had a dream where I visited Chicago and for some reason we were in this extremely ghetto neighborhood in a broken house with no roof. Just passing through it though. You told me to hurry up and get in the car before 'they' catch us. I said 'Hang on, I'm so hungry!' Then I grabbed this shiny red apple off of a broken cement block, took a bite, got into a red sports car with you, and that's all I can remember.

Jeez, this had to have been a year ago... Did I ever tell you about it?

I wonder what it means.
    no you didn't tell me, but LOL

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

So tell me, what do you think these two dreams meant?
    That all the flirtations were a lie!!!! XD

Patron of Yin

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra
    Well hold on now,

Maybe in the second dream, it was YOUR B-day party that we were butt racing to, and I didn't take advantage of my drunk friend so...not a lie see?

:D

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra
    Well hold on now,

Maybe in the second dream, it was YOUR B-day party that we were butt racing to, and I didn't take advantage of my drunk friend so...not a lie see?

:D
    nice save XD