Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

New(?) Twilight Princess Trailer...Holy SHIT

Just...words cannot describe the epic-ness of this game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w4M_FqVCNw&eurl=

I don't think it's OFN, it had a TON of a brand new footage for me when I watched it.

omg jizzed

edit: I think this game might end up being the best game ever..

Sick. This even beats the old ocarina of time commercial (which was awesome). I just hope some of that music is in the game.

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

Yeah that's sort of ridiculously badass

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Quite possibly best game non-rpg next to the Metal Gear Solid games.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

I wasn't exactly impressed >_> I mean, I don't doubt that it will be an awesome game but a lot of parts from that trailer looked REALLY similar to OoT, so we'll see how much different it really is, I'll wait til I put it in the "best game ever" category.

Everybody's Favourite Nobody
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Is it just me, but when Link (or the Link like character) awoke in the water beside the beach, I was totally reminded of when Tidus did the same thing in FFX.

this was showen at E3 but still kick ass!!

Now i know why they call it Nin Wii

everytime i see a game from it makes me want to Wii my pants. lol

95% of games ive seen slatted for this look kick ass

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

I wonder if it'll have Fish ranking.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

About half the shown footage is OFN, but the stuff with the interface shown and the friendly NPCs is new to me. The monster design is so good, leagues better than before. I'm digging it. I just have to wonder who on earth would play this on gamecube, except the people who can't buy a Wii for whatever reason (lol preordered a ps3).

Quote Originally Posted by Quicklet
    I wasn't exactly impressed >_> I mean, I don't doubt that it will be an awesome game but a lot of parts from that trailer looked REALLY similar to OoT, so we'll see how much different it really is, I'll wait til I put it in the "best game ever" category.
    Might have been some gamecube footage, sounded like the nintendo guy on stage at the start mentions gamecube but not wii. The music usually makes the trailer for me but this was pretty crazy. I can't wait for horseback fighting :O

Its definatly fan made and I've definatly not seen a bunch of it.

God I want this game.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I wonder how much money/time Nintendo put on this one. They probably know it's what going to make or break Wii sales

Have to remember Twilight Princess has been delayed multiple times for years. You'd hope they got every single bit of it right. The gamecube version was actually delayed one final time, but only til early december.

Corwens a slot
    BG Level

cant wait

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

buncha old trailers spliced together, but still awesome to watch. LOL at dark world still uncolored in some of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    I wonder how much money/time Nintendo put on this one. They probably know it's what going to make or break Wii sales
    I wouldn't say make or break, it can't break Wii sales in any way shape or form. The Wii is badass without it too imo... but this will definetly help. I don't see why they would release it on GC though... it would help even more if it was only on Wii. As for this trailer... gave me goosebumps.

I also agree with Quicklet though, a lot of stuff looks very similar to OoT, but that's how a lot of Zelda games are, taking stuff from old games and putting it in a new game with a different twist on dungeons, puzzles, and gameplay. This formula hasn't failed yet and I don't see it failing with Twilight Princess.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

Quote Originally Posted by Almaa
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    I wouldn't say make or break, it can't break Wii sales in any way shape or form. The Wii is badass without it too imo... but this will definetly help. I don't see why they would release it on GC though... it would help even more if it was only on Wii. As for this trailer... gave me goosebumps.

I also agree with Quicklet though, a lot of stuff looks very similar to OoT, but that's how a lot of Zelda games are, taking stuff from old games and putting it in a new game with a different twist on dungeons, puzzles, and gameplay. This formula hasn't failed yet and I don't see it failing with Twilight Princess.
    Not everyone can afford a next gen console, and Nintendo has been promising a new Zelda game for the cube for years now. It's natural they'd give the people what they want.

They've delayed it several times, and to deny the hardcore fans that can't buy a Wii WOULD probably hurt sales in the long run I'm guessing?

Corwens a slot
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Almaa
    I also agree with Quicklet though, a lot of stuff looks very similar to OoT.
    I loved OoT more than the newer releases... if its equally as good as OoT it would be worth buying a Wii imo.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Maybe not "make or break the sales", but they didnt delay Zelda till Wii release for no reason. They want this game to become a must have, and because the "HQ version" of the game is on Wii, it should affect the early Wii sales a lot (no one want to lesser GC version).

Who isn't getting a Wii first month for Zelda? I know it's the reason why I will get one early, and I'm pretty sure it's also the reason why everyone out there will get one early

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast