+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Look for the Alla Pup Tanks now.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    IMO they're just for nin enmity builds. Thats a fkton more enmity than nin can get in their weapons slot atm
    thats how i see it too, its just another peice to switch out for enmity macro when you voke or warcry or something.

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Holy shit, ROFL!

As for the weapon... I guess they are going to be part of my collection of HTH that collect dust in my storage, as all mnks know: Spharai > Destroyers >>>>>>> other things here...

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

nin onry.
    Think I can get some KRT meripo for NIN if I get Sainti+1?
    (i'm kidding, really..)

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Navia
    nin onry.
    (i'm kidding, really..)
    Indeed you are, but sadly my mnk will now be spammed twice as much by nins claiming they can do as good as me in KRT.

Ninajs. You have 480 delay + your weapon. I have below 200. Shut the fuck up. Thank you.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I definitely want some if they become cheap eventually.
    Critical hits are awesome, even for hate, still it's hard to find a lot of enmity+ gear for monk, so that alone is a nice option and probably the most attractive part for monks (if you are duoing or in another situation where you are tanking and you want to be main tank the whole time).
    Accuracy and evasion are nice but you are often already sorta capped in both. The 1 extra dmg is up to 3 more points of damage per punch (192 instead of 189 max on a critical).
    I still think overall destroyers trump it, but it's nice to have some added options for gear like these to really cement hate for monks tanking.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I want a pair solely to make a PLD's life miserable when they brag about their mad hate keeping skills.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Alleya
    Quote Originally Posted by Navia
    nin onry.
    (i'm kidding, really..)
    Indeed you are, but sadly my mnk will now be spammed twice as much by nins claiming they can do as good as me in KRT.

Ninajs. You have 480 delay + your weapon. I have below 200. Shut the fuck up. Thank you.
    Bow before our amazing E skill in Hand to Hand.

If that isn't overpowering I don't know what is.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

lol no way destroyers will get outdamaged by these, as it has been said before, i think it's just for the nin's enmity xD

I could see the application of these if you used a setup like say:

noritsune kote
    D body
    turban

and you eat yellow curry or meat

I never really liked using this setup because Id notice more misses, maybe with +9 acc itd make up the difference, but would if surpase destoryers with the crit...idk

Quote Originally Posted by FayeFaye
    I could see the application of these if you used a setup like say:

noritsune kote
    D body
    turban

and you eat yellow curry or meat

I never really liked using this setup because Id notice more misses, maybe with +9 acc itd make up the difference, but would if surpase destoryers with the crit...idk
    uhh, no...

with that same setup destroyers would still own.

crit rate is god for DD, besides as all good mnks would tell you, there aren't many acc issues.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Your monk attacks with a dagger?

75 base delay is 300. With destroyers 348. 12 + 5 + 5 = 22% Haste (you're not wearing lolFumas, right? Supposing you are.. 25% haste) 348 x .75 = 261 delay.

Is it even possible to get below 200 dealy with Haste and March? Even if so, the nin gets those, as well.

I don't see these becoming horribly common for a while, they require 2 cerberus claws to synth (or so I've been told).

I wouldn't use them on MNK over Destroyers unless I was out soloing. The citicial hit rate procs a lot, even with out merits in that category. WITH merits, a well equipped MNK with Destroyers would blow those out of the water.

I WOULD use them on PUP, but not in an exp party - I'd use them for soloing in that case as well. For PUP, the Adaman Sainti are much better for exp post 70 imo.

Recipe = what?....and i hope it's 2x Cerberus claws since I have 2 laying in delivery box I could never sell XD!

Quote Originally Posted by Stilgar
    Your monk attacks with a dagger?

75 base delay is 300. With destroyers 348. 12 + 5 + 5 = 22% Haste (you're not wearing lolFumas, right? Supposing you are.. 25% haste) 348 x .75 = 261 delay.

Is it even possible to get below 200 dealy with Haste and March? Even if so, the nin gets those, as well.
    Vishnu's cesti... 0 delay.

Haidate 5%, Turban 5%, Black belt 12%, Wyvern Earring 5% (For the sake of capping gear haste), Haste, dual march... Redo your math, lol.

Taken from somepage forum.. poster didn't give the craft >.>

Hadies Sainti
    <wind> Lvl: 90+ (Guess)
    Iron Ingot x2
    Bloodwood lumber x 1
    Ceribus Claw x2

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

With two claws as main ingredients I'll be shocked if it's not Bonecraft.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Haidate 5%, Turban 5%, Black belt 12%, Wyvern Earring 5% (For the sake of capping gear haste), Haste, dual march... Redo your math, lol.
    Redo your subjob.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Redo your subjob.

Why? whats wrong with MNK/DRG