Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Happen to anyone else?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Happen to anyone else?

Just won Fafnir pull as usual about 45 minutes ago. Literally 2 seconds after I voked (I was only person who voked, I did win), I got a "Are you currently at your computer? Yes/No" I hit yes.

Immediately after I hit yes, I get this:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a26...43/GMToday.jpg

I thought I FRAPs it, but I didn't get it all. I asked him if it was to combat RMT, and he said it is to help get rid of any cheaters, RMT or not.

lol nice, doubt it is random, someone must have called gm on your server since most likely you may have a botting ls that claims alot and you happened to get lucky so you got the tell...if this is for everyone..then nice at least it gets rid of the voke mules (for a day or so, and everyone will catch on quick).

Re: Happen to anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall
    Just won Fafnir pull as usual about 45 minutes ago. Literally 2 seconds after my bot voked...<snip>
    Fixed.

And good, about time they catch the botters who leave their computer for a piss during fafnir window.

Should've hit no.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

You openly admit to botting pulls on an end-game forum and act surprised when someone gm calls you gg

Someone probably took a shot in the dark and gm called you hoping you would be afk pulling. Probably happened in the past, so figured they might get lucky.

A Magic Ham Sandwich
    BG Level

Lol at having a yes/no message to whether or not you are at your computer.

New Merits
    BG Level

Few days ago had GM call on us in under 5 minutes of claiming Nid that we had 3 minutes to release it or engage it... and that he had been watching us sleep it for 3 minutes (claimed with only 8 people)... Gm's call queue might have been low I dont know

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

bout damn time. I dont care if it is the standard ... screw the botters

BG Level

I could care less if it was botted or not, lol. Jw if anyone else got it.

Same message they used to combat fishing bots. Oh well, I think its how it should always be. Although it doesn't really stop botting since most are watched and are outside alliance.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

You can't say no if you're not there, and if you say no, you obviously are there. >.>

I suspect it'll default to "no" and any affirm action (i.e. hitting enter) will trigger it.

and wtf:

Quote Originally Posted by Uubu
    Few days ago had GM call on us in under 5 minutes of claiming Nid that we had 3 minutes to release it or engage it... and that he had been watching us sleep it for 3 minutes (claimed with only 8 people)... Gm's call queue might have been low I dont know
    Sleep and build hate is more or less standard procedure at Fafnir, surely.

You have one month left to play, till the next banstick, sorry

BG Level

Nah, he was wanting me in jail. He would have taken me right then. This account has 0 jailings and never had a flee tool or pos used on it.

"Sleep and build hate is more or less standard procedure at Fafnir, surely."

We only slept it because we claimed with 8, and 2 was AFK. Our only tank was a taru Rdm/war and a hume rdm/war.

Tagrineth

Quote Originally Posted by Roranora
    You can't say no if you're not there, and if you say no, you obviously are there. >.>
    The bot could hit enter and inadvertently say No.

ALso, he didn't openly admit anything, the quote which says "my bot provoked" is an edited quote.

BG Level

No, the guy was right. I have said it here in the past.

They said they were setting up a special task force to help catch cheaters didn't they? This could be one of those steps, immediately engaging in conversation with whoever claims the NM.

Seriously though, they should just make the claim delay for NMs a random number between 25 seconds and 90 seconds after the mob pops. Also it won't aggro until claim delay is over.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I like that just because it would be crazy to watch people 1min30 into a nidhogg fight freaking out at constant lock outs.

Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    Seriously though, they should just make the claim delay for NMs a random number between 25 seconds and 90 seconds after the mob pops. Also it won't aggro until claim delay is over.
    Yeah, that way when the mob pops you'll get all 200 people crowding on top of it to make sure it doesn't un-load from their screen never to be targeted again. Brilliant! (this is an insult at SE's poor game design, not your suggestion)

Quote Originally Posted by Faranim
    Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    Yeah, that way when the mob pops you'll get all 200 people crowding on top of it to make sure it doesn't un-load from their screen never to be targeted again. Brilliant! (this is an insult at SE's poor game design, not your suggestion)
    Just use mrargus to target the mob.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast