+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: /b/ is serious buisness     submit to reddit submit to twitter

lol what the fuck. I feel bad for that guy. They totally humiliated him with that article that's screenshotted near the top.

"A 20-year-old grocery store clerk who lives with his parents.." .. man, haha.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I can no longer connect to 4chan.....i think the FBI is chargin their lazer!

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

>_>

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

4chan was working earlier today now it's dead. I'm so very sad and bored.

Banned.

BG Level

4chan is becoming an hero...?!

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

4chan was DDOS'd or simply overloaded by people spammin their forumz!

and yes, i think this guy is goanna become an hero. although a cat is fine too.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

and for some reason i cannot connect to 7chan either

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

4chan is probably being overloaded because you know, their WEBSITE was posted on an international news website. On their IRC it says that it's a temporary problem, so no, m00t has not been party v&

7chan is up and full of gay as always. It's a bit overloaded too because of all the /b/tards taking refuge there

Not sure about Russian 2ch.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Someone said 4chan was taken down by... FBI? uhh dunno haha

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

party v& = fbi

but no, m00t just took it down temporarily, it'll be back

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Am I the only one who doesn't know what /b/, 4chan or 7chan are? I clicked the link and found some entries for a bunch of internet jokes which seem to have originated from 4chan though. Like some nanomachine robots who can't come in contact with semen? (weird hentai anime?), and the niggabeam and the shoop da whoop crap, as well as some fad involving "A CAT IS FINE TOO"... idk can anyone enlighten those of us who are in the dark?

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    Am I the only one who doesn't know what /b/, 4chan or 7chan are? I clicked the link and found some entries for a bunch of internet jokes which seem to have originated from 4chan though. Like some nanomachine robots who can't come in contact with semen? (weird hentai anime?), and the niggabeam and the shoop da whoop crap, as well as some fad involving "A CAT IS FINE TOO"... idk can anyone enlighten those of us who are in the dark?
    At the internet's molten liquid core is a site called 4chan. It is a basic imageboard where everyone, well almot everyone, is anonymous. It has many boards. /b is random. There are no rules in /b. You will find anything and everything, usually gross and funny, there.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    At the internet's molten liquid core is a site called 4chan. It is a basic imageboard where everyone, well almot everyone, is anonymous. It has many boards. /b is random. There are no rules in /b. You will find anything and everything, usually gross and funny, there.
    ie. muddy dicks

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Aldondamar
    ie. muddy dicks
    that's not mud

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Tidy
    ie. muddy dicks
    that's not mud
    so i herd you like mudkips

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vandole
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidy
    ie. muddy dicks
    that's not mud
    so i herd you like mudkips
    A wizard has turned you into a mudkip, this is awesome (y/n)?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Sorry for not being in the zone, but is that mudkip you guys referring to the pokemon?

Explanation please.

Tsunade squirmed a little, trying not to be aroused, and her face grew a little red. Her job as the Hokage had left her with no real time to find a man, so she had been without sexual contact for a long period of time, and she grew aroused very easily now. Udon unknowingly squeezing her breasts had managed to arouse her very easily, as she had just realized that she loved this child a few moments earlier. Before she knew what she was doing she had tilted Udons head up towards her face, and kissed him full on the mouth, her tongue searching deeply inside of Udons mouth for his own. Udon, taken somewhat by surprise, and not knowing exactly what was going on, made a little sound, but did not pull away, as he realized that he felt good for once, and comfortable with another person, more so than he had ever been.

Tsunade realized what she was doing, and quickly released her lips from Udon and set him down, her face all red from the embarrassment from what she had just done, she looked around real quick to see if anyone noticed, but she felt a tug on her hand. This brought her attention back to Udon, who was holding onto her hand, and had his head leaned against it. Again that overwhelming surge of love for him came pouring out of her breast, and she picked him up again, and hugged him between her breasts. She didn't set him down for a long time, but when she did, she held out her hand and asked him to follow her. She knew she shouldn't be doing what she was doing, but she didn't think it could hurt anything, and Udon didn't seem to mind, even if he didn't really know what was going to happen. Udon went over and picked up his notebook and his pencil, and followed Tsunade as she lead him away from the stone faces of thkagekages, and into a smaller, more secluded area in the forest.

Once they arrived, Tsunade turned around, took both of Udons hands in hers, and got down on her knees in front of him, bringing herself to face height with him. She reached up her hand and caressed his cheek as she brought her face closer to his and kissed him softly on the lips. Udon didn't draw his face away, so Tsunade continued to kiss him for a few minutes more, simply feeling herself become more and more aroused.

Udon drew his face back for a moment, and said, "Tsunade-sama, I... I don't know what's happening, but I just feel... comfortable with you..." He wasn't quite sure how he should word his thoughts, but he felt that he really liked Tsunade, and it wasn't like the way he loved his parents. It was something different, and he didn't really know what to call it.

Tsunade smiled back at him, and replied, "Don't worry, Udon-kun, I understand what you're saying, but, if I go to far, just tell me and I'll stop," she loved him enough to stop even if she was already fully aroused now. She couldn't figure out how or why she loved him, she just knew that she did, and it was a real love. Even if it had the added side effect of sating her sexual hunger for the time being. She quickly slipped her arms around Udons back and pulled him closer to her once again, kissing him softly once on the lips, and then a little bit more aggressively as she slipped her tongue into his mouth again. Udons hands wandered to Tsunades breasts, taking her a little bit by surprise, and she moaned softly into her kiss. She didn't realize that Udon was simply trying to hug her tightly, and instead he had managed to grab her breasts, his thumbs pressing down on her nipples through her clothes.

She disengaged herself, and quickly slipped out of her top, she had never worn much there in the first place, and she then undid her hair, letting it fall in silvery curls across her chest and her back. She looked back at Udon, and noticed he was blushing again, and it fed her desire for him even more as she pulled his face to hers, and this time put his hands full on her breasts, as if telling him to squeeze them. Udon felt how soft her breasts were, and realized that they were much softer than any pillow he had ever felt, and he began to squeeze them a little with his small hands, that couldn't even begin to encompass Tsunades large breasts. Her nipples quickly became hard, and she moaned again softly, and pushed Udon back for a second, as she began to take off his clothes.

She first took off his top, sliding it over his head gently, and then she began to work at the buttons holding his pants up. Udon moved his hands to help hers, and he stepped out of his pants, leaving himself almost entirely naked except for his small pair of underwear. Tsunade smiled as she quickly reached over to pull these down as well, and she noticed that Udons entire body seemed to be blushing. She pulled off his underwear, and saw his little boyhood, already a little bit erect. Even if he didn't know what was going on, and he wasn't entirely ready for it, his body knew what was about to happen. She lowered her head down to his boyhood and gave it a small kiss, and Udons body shivered as she did so. She quickly put the whole thing into her mouth, and played with it with her tongue, almost as if she were French kissing someone.

Udon let out a small moan, as the sensation flooded his body, he didn't know why, but this felt extremely good, and he wasn't sure he wanted it to stop. He looked down as Tsunades head bobbed slightly up and down, her silvery hair flowing all down her back made her look that much more pretty to him. He reached down his hands and began to stroke her hair as she was pleasuring him, and he felt so good, so complete for the first time in his life. When Tsunade finally stopped to look up at him, all she could do was smile, as he seemed to really be enjoying himself, even if he didn't really know entirely what was going on. She stood up, and quickly let the pants she had been wearing fall to the floor, and then she removed her panties, leaving herself entirely naked in front of Udon.

This was the first time Udon had seen a naked woman before, and he wasn't exactly sure what to think. Tsunade had such beautiful curves throughout her entire body, and her silver-white hair that floated freely about her body, no longer tied back, right down to the small diamond in her forehead. Tsunade was indeed beautiful, and Udon knew it for certain now. She walked back over to him, and gently sat him down and pressed him backwards, all the while placing her lips against his, and reaching her hand down to toy with his boyhood, making sure it was still ready. Her breasts lay softly on his chest as his back was completely against the ground, and she continued to kiss him softly for a while longer, her tongue meeting his and his now meeting hers. Tsunade pulled her face back for a moment and smiled, as she leaned back and straddled his small body, hovering over his boyhood.

Using her hand, she guided Udons boyhood into her lower lips, and she let out a small gasp as he entered her. She slowly lowered herself down all the way, and then brought herself back up, savoring the feeling she received. She looked down at Udons face and realized that she wasn't the only one feeling a small bit of ecstasy from her actions. She bit her lip a little and moved her hips up and down slowly, as she bent back over to kiss Udon, and he wrapped is arms around the back of her head, holding her face to his small one. She continued to move her hips up and down on, moving much faster now, her breath coming in shorter and shorter gasps. Udon was also beginning to breath hard, and seemingly without thinking about it, his body was moving his own hips up to meet Tsunades as she pressed herself against his small body.

Tsunade was bringing herself closer and closer to her climax, and her hips began to move faster and faster reflecting that. A low moan began to escape from her lips as they were pressed against Udons, and she could barely contain herself from moaning much more loudly, as she was in more pleasure than she had been in a while, but that wasn't entirely it. Udon seemed to be biting his lip as well, as he was close to climaxing as well, but it wasn't really the same, since he is only a small boy.

Tsunades hips seemed to be going as fast as they would go, and Udons body was reaching up to meet hers with every movement of the hips, they seemed almost one person for that short period of time, and Tsunade felt whole as well. As her hips pumped Udons boyhood one last time, she closed her eyes and her body shivered and she reached the peak of her ecstasy. Her hips slowed down their movement, and Udon seemed to be lying still, breathing quietly. Tsunade opened her eyes and noticed that Udon had just fallen asleep. She smiled to herself, the poor boy must be tuckered out, filling in for her lack of having a man. But to her, he had been just as good as any man could have been, almost better, because of his innocence, and she truly loved that about him.