BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 105 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    I'm waiting for your DRK gear Ryko...
    Bah man, I gotta go to bastok if i really wanna flesh it out with random dark magic shit I never actually use but...

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/6...drkgearbe8.jpg

HNM -> Souleater
    WS -> LolDRKmagic
    TP/Stun gear

Sometimes I just keep the adaberk on for HNMs and like I said, the kraken I use is borrowed.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize
    Finally, a pimp melee.
    with a flame ring in tp gear?

Note: not a shot at the war, but pimp = best gear
    Oh yea you're right. Well im still waiting for a pimp melee to post then lol =P
    I'm going to assume you don't consider yourself pimp...?
    I TP in triumph rings... gimp not pimp ; ;

I'll prolly post my gears later but lazy atm

Some free time, just took quick shots of the main gear I use on my jobs. I didn't screen all of it, since I have a little over 30 sets of gear and I don't have _that_ much time...

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/5294/ffxi588pr0.jpg

Aside from stupidly rare/expensive HQ abjurations, not much I could really get.

I'm like 1k assault points away from Amir Boots, but too lazy to finish it. Had Dusk feet for a bit, but sold because I can't stand the running speed of two dusk and it's too frustrationg to macro all the time (plus they're ugly), and my HP fluctuates too much for Unicorn to be worth it. Dusk Gloves+1 would be great but waiting for price to drop, and Homam would be great but Omega loves to give us head (in the bad way). Tis it.

/goes to sleep

ROFL U TP IN FLAME RING

owait mar's ring lawl

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by RKenshin
    Some free time, just took quick shots of the main gear I use on my jobs. I didn't screen all of it, since I have a little over 30 sets of gear and I don't have _that_ much time...

Aside from stupidly rare/expensive HQ abjurations, not much I could really get.

I'm like 1k assault points away from Amir Boots, but too lazy to finish it. Had Dusk feet for a bit, but sold because I can't stand the running speed of two dusk and it's too frustrationg to macro all the time (plus they're ugly), and my HP fluctuates too much for Unicorn to be worth it. Dusk Gloves+1 would be great but waiting for price to drop, and that's about all.
    How far are you from finishing your relic GKT?

Noob question, What's so good about that scythe? I've personally seen a few drk's using but never seen / heard anything about it.

23 years old

BG Level

The tredecim? Every 13th connection is a guaranteed critical.

Oh, yeah... I use Trediem in exp, but usually run around using Ori Scythe for looks, and sometimes to mess around.

Quote Originally Posted by Syncere
    Just the fragment is it pretty much. Most of it was funded by the LS, it'll be like the 9th relic.

That's all? Does it parse better then Orich. Scythe / Death? Just something I have always wondered.

23 years old

BG Level

Well it's basically trading in 2 acc and 2 DMG for a hard + 7.7% critical rate, does well for me.

It works out to be something like a 7.5% increase to your critical hitrate, which arguably would outweigh any other Scythe's DoT.

EDIT: Damn it Ryko, beat me to it twice in a row.

True, Thanks for clearing that up.

¯\(°_o)/¯
    BG Level

Wow I never knew about that scythe, that's pretty cool. Plus it has the big emoscythe model.

Whats neat about that scythe, is that it has a "memory". It remembers how many attacks it has been since the last crit. hit, and it will crit on the next 13th hit, even if you zone, unequip, etc.

The name alludes alittle to the hidden effect, translated to English, the name of the scythe means "Thirteen".

I'm not a fan of the tredecim. The 13th hit thing doesnt add as much as you want it to add. It also doesnt count in WSes, and since we have a 4 hit WS every 7 or less hits, it really goes down to more like 2-3% crit bonus w/o epeen ws damage+. I use ori scythe. A bit of acc and Macc does a DRK good.

God scythe quality sucks.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Bahamut's Zaghnal!

If Ridill is good, this has to be made of win!

23 years old

BG Level

Well thing is the game doesn't count crits in WSes when parsing anyway so for all intents and purposes it's still a +7% crit bonus for melee, and it doesn't make it so that no other hits crit. I own an ori scythe for HNMs (assuming I'd use one on HNMs... which I dont think I have in forever) but it rarely gets used.

Over double delay, 5/8 DMG, and 2h to boot.

Made of win.

I know you were joking but god that weapon pisses me off. Hell, compare to soboro sukehiro even and thats level 50 not 75. Maybe the zaghnal has some hidden effect we dont know about, thats just too shitty of a weapon...

Well thing is the game doesn't count crits in WSes when parsing anyway so for all intents and purposes it's still a +7% crit bonus for melee, and it doesn't make it so that no other hits crit. I own an ori scythe for HNMs (assuming I'd use one on HNMs... which I dont think I have in forever) but it rarely gets used.
    Parsing is not part of FFXI >_> Crits still happen in WSes. Even if it doesnt make your parse Crit% higher, thats just because parsing is incapable of parsing crits in WSes even though they do happen and do matter. Its effectively not near as good as, say, destroyers or senjinruko.

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RKenshin
    Oh, yeah... I use Trediem in exp, but usually run around using Ori Scythe for looks, and sometimes to mess around.

Quote Originally Posted by Syncere
    Just the fragment is it pretty much. Most of it was funded by the LS, it'll be like the 9th relic.
    your not getting the bow, I am ashamed of you
    ASHAMED!
    your out of the rangers4lief club

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

i never really post on these forums every even when i played but yea, but At least Ruk will be better off even with the GK then a certain someone else on the seraph that got it. He has the merits and pimped out gear and in my opinion will be one of the best relic holders on the server. Ive personally only seen Ruk on rng 1 exping and 2 he was at KB www.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 105 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast