Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Sea Torques
    BG Level

[quote=Not Kuno]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishido
    Quote Originally Posted by ciechi
    Quote Originally Posted by "Not Kuno":1a269
    Fuck yes, he was so hard. I can barely even remember his name, like Culix or something?

edit: Culex, damn so close. I loved that game.

Ya i never beat him ... Thats the only guy i couldnt beat in mario RPG. i also didnt find all the secret flags they made you find when you were sleeping. Except one was under marios bed in his house. AHHHHHHH

but seriously does culex give you anything after you beat him. Ive always wanted to know
    After reading about it, he drops Quartz Charm, which just makes you immune to instant death attacks.
    I beat Culex at lvl14 or whatever level I get to monstro town the first time each game. >.>[/quote:1a269]

that dosent make sense. cause ive talked to other people and they all think hes a really hard monster too and took them a very long time to beat. How the hell could you ever beat him at 14? PROOF I NEED PROOF AHHHHHH

Everybody's Favourite Nobody
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

The Hammer Bros. boss from Mario and Luigi: Partners is Time was a really fun boss.

Megaman X vs. Zero (and vise versa) in Megaman X5 was a fun one too.

Resident Evil 4's fight against Verdugo was really fun. Going through the first time I had no idea what to do but I still managed to win (you don't even fight him, the exit opens after four minutes and you can just run away).

Tales of Symphonia had numerous wicked boss battles.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

[quote=ciechi]
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Quote Originally Posted by "Not Kuno":c6931
    Fuck yes, he was so hard. I can barely even remember his name, like Culix or something?

edit: Culex, damn so close. I loved that game.

Ya i never beat him ... Thats the only guy i couldnt beat in mario RPG. i also didnt find all the secret flags they made you find when you were sleeping. Except one was under marios bed in his house. AHHHHHHH

but seriously does culex give you anything after you beat him. Ive always wanted to know
    After reading about it, he drops Quartz Charm, which just makes you immune to instant death attacks.
    I beat Culex at lvl14 or whatever level I get to monstro town the first time each game. >.>
    that dosent make sense. cause ive talked to other people and they all think hes a really hard monster too and took them a very long time to beat. How the hell could you ever beat him at 14? PROOF I NEED PROOF AHHHHHH[/quote:c6931]

Ozma from FF9 could be beat at level 1 <.<;;

I would say the Shadow boss in Zelda OoT. Not really hard at all just the whole place scared the living shit out of me.

FF9: Ozma http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/4386/ozmauk9.jpg

Not to metion getting to him is like stabing yourself.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

that dosent make sense. cause ive talked to other people and they all think hes a really hard monster too and took them a very long time to beat. How the hell could you ever beat him at 14? PROOF I NEED PROOF AHHHHHH
    It's because everyone sucks. I have a secret strat I use and it works every time.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Ace-o-fire
    I would say the Shadow boss in Zelda OoT. Not really hard at all just the whole place scared the living shit out of me.
    Oh, how could I forget that one, that was a hella sweet boss fight. Caught me off guard, honestly, but it was super awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace-o-fire

FF9: Ozma http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/4386/ozmauk9.jpg

Not to metion getting to him is like stabing yourself.
    Bolded for truth.

In FF9 the one thing I liked most in that game was chocobo digging, so getting to Ozma wasn't too much of a chore for me >.>

Sea Torques
    BG Level

It's because everyone sucks. I have a secret strat I use and it works every time.
    Game genie?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...razy_Hand2.jpg
    too easy, but ive prob fought this boss the most out of anygame

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Game genie?
    No.

Not Killing Ganon
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

no mention of the chrono cross end baddie... maybe not the most fun fight but REALLY annoying>.<;

DMC3 last boss

that was fuckin epic. kinda gay he can kill u in like 3 hits in the hardest mode tho

Sea Torques
    BG Level

[quote=Not Kuno]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Not Kuno":71b26
    Game genie?
    No.[/quote:71b26]

if you could tell me your secret that would be cool.

im gonna guess it has to do with rare candy X 10000000

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by untouchable
    DMC3 last boss

that was fuckin epic. kinda gay he can kill u in like 3 hits in the hardest mode tho
    I thought lvl 3 boss was the hardest. 2 vs 1, not much life, and not many moved acquired.

That and i went gunslinger not trickster

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

<3

Also I thought the last fight in KHII was all kinds of awesome. Was so organized and cool- I dunno.

Secret of Mana boss fight made me sad. I cried when I was a little girl cause I thought you had to kill him. xD Been so long I can't even remember if he actually died or not. >_>;

Sinistral fights from Lufia 1 and 2- I always liked those for some reason. xD Dunno if you can consider them something outstanding but meh- I liked them.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaiseran Gustaberg
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Akama

Quote Originally Posted by Silka
    <3

Also I thought the last fight in KHII was all kinds of awesome. Was so organized and cool- I dunno.

Secret of Mana boss fight made me sad. I cried when I was a little girl cause I thought you had to kill him. xD Been so long I can't even remember if he actually died or not. >_>;

Sinistral fights from Lufia 1 and 2- I always liked those for some reason. xD Dunno if you can consider them something outstanding but meh- I liked them.
    Girl you say?
    a/s/l buttsecks? lawl

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Whelk from FF6 was impossible.

I remember Culex fight, i fought him at level 30 though and i had a relatively easy time with him i think my lineup was Mario, Bowser and Geno (or Peach)

Edit: Btw i had the super suit though
    Edit2: The only way i can think of winning at level 14 is super jumping him to death

Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Silka
    <3

Whoa I never recalled Kefka holding a head.. is that a Japanese unedited translated rom?

Anyway..

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/665...8717349rn8.jpg

Both fight and duel against Luca Blight - Suikoden II.

Extra boss fight against Philemon from Persona 2: Innocent Sin.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

Ursula in KH1 was a a pretty annoying boss fight...