Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread

Thread: Run away chocobo     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Wiltaru

Run away chocobo

All right! Well I've come across a pretty ugly situation. I started raising a chocobo and then I took a small break from game. My choco was alright for a little bit and then just ran away. Its going on about day 8 and my choco still has not returned, however the only options it gives me is to set up care schedual, ask about choco's condition, and get a choco card. Is there a trick to getting my choco back or a way to restart the raising process?

I also saw the 117 page thread on chocobo's but that is a bit long to read through.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

You could still just ask on the big thread about chocobos, i'm sure someone that knows about it will let you know what you need, worked for me when I had a question.

Regarding the actual question, I hear it comes back after awhile but i'm not 100% sure.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I had stopped paying attention to mine altogether. Went back and watched a 5 day recap of it's status, it ran away on like the 2nd day or so....It came back during the recap on the 4th day I believe. It got injured the next day though...

But yes they do come back, I'm sure how long they're gone is random.

Mine's a delinquent little money pit that loathes the very sight of me and runs away regularly. Record run away time was about a fortnight, now generally it returns within 2 days. I just keep raising the evil little thing cos it hates me so much I want to prolong its misery.

(I also murdered my Tamagotchi... I suck with virtual pet things )

my choco dumb as a stump gets lost on every mail deleavery and has ran away 6 times now in under 3 weeks took some time off i come back and watch all the cs for the 19 days i missed it ran away day after i left came back 2 days later ran away agen next day came back a few days later so on and so forth finaly cuaght it on a day it wasent running away and retired its missbehaving ass

Quote Originally Posted by Calina
    my choco dumb as a stump gets lost on every mail deleavery and has ran away 6 times now in under 3 weeks took some time off i come back and watch all the cs for the 19 days i missed it ran away day after i left came back 2 days later ran away agen next day came back a few days later so on and so forth finaly cuaght it on a day it wasent running away and retired its missbehaving ass
    I almost died trying to read that.

Quote Originally Posted by Elondir

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Alastaire
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../quickedit.jpg

Sols wins today's internet.

Wiltaru

Yeah! My chocobo finally returned. When it returned the npc told me it doesn't care about me at all anymore, so I decided to retire it right away before it decided to take off again. When it does return it looks all sickly and huntched over.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltaru
    Yeah! My chocobo finally returned. When it returned the npc told me it doesn't care about me at all anymore, so I decided to retire it right away before it decided to take off again. When it does return it looks all sickly and huntched over.
    Kinda like us when we see topics like this?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by solsovly
    Quote Originally Posted by Alastaire
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../quickedit.jpg
    Bravo. Just bravo.