Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst macros ever.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Is there really any reason to have a /p macro for anything besides humor value? I cut all mine out around the time I stopped visiting zam forums. Leveling multiple jobs lets you realize how little people playing other roles in the party care about what you're doing as long as you're doing it right . What stuff do you still tell your party about every time you do it?
    Let's see, we have YOUR charm macro of, "/s Hey want a pizza and a date? What's wrong? Don't like pizza?" That you tended to spam... I can't remember your other silly bst macros. Granted, I know BSTs tend to get silly macros from all the endless ours in the ass ends of the universe but why oh why was it in /say?

Actually mine was, um, oh wow that was forever ago 0o. Oh yeah 'You tired baby? Cuz you've been runnin through my head ALL DAY!', which is even worse I guess; ;.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Fingerspitz
    Is there really any reason to have a /p macro for anything besides humor value?
    Like Rocl said, for Convert so people don't shit their pants when you go from full HP to about....12. Situationally on ws's for sc purposes, TP calls...that's about all I use them for.

does anyone else cringe when you see naruto fanboys use the "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu" in their utsusemi macros?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

My TP is <tp> softer than the leading brand.

¯\(°_o)/¯
    BG Level

Impressive.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Karina Silverstar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I'll usually put a /p macro for WSes but it's usually just something like "Using {Weapon Skill} - {WS Name}" with no calls or anything.

I had one for Cover when I was exping PLD, because people wouldn't get behind me for it otherwise and they'd stand so close to the monster that I couldn't get between it and them.

The only other thing I have a /p macro for is Convert and it's a simple "Using {Convert} <call21>". I put a soft call in there so people don't flip out when they see my HP drop. It's only once every 8:20 at the least so it's not being spammed or anything.

The only time I don't really mind a dramatic /p macro is for 2hrs since you're not going to be seeing it every 30 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Helpoemer
    does anyone else cringe when you see naruto fanboys use the "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu" in their utsusemi macros?
    I cannot count all the Ninja or /Ninja I've seen use some derivative of naruto bullshit in theur Utsusemi macro.

They deserve to be shot. All of them.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

One thing i cant stand is seeing ws macros in burn pt's.

RAMPAGE
    RAMPAGE
    RAMPAGE
    RAMPAGE
    RAMPAGE
    RAMPAGE

god i fucking get it.

better yet, [Rampage][Danger] from a person that cant even pull hate.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

i had someone with katon san meritted that used that sasuke thingy.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Faranim
    Where's mifaco to pull the pic of the WAR/MNK whose boost macro said "/em has an epileptic Seizure" ?
    How could I forget?
    http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/8599/aeryck5cv.jpg

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute
    I cannot count all the Ninja or /Ninja I've seen use some derivative of naruto bullshit in theur Utsusemi macro.

Any ninjutsu macros, ESPECIALLY for shadows, pisses me off to no end and usually lands the person on my bad side forever.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir

Any ninjutsu macros, ESPECIALLY for shadows, pisses me off to no end and usually lands the person on my bad side forever.
    "(-(-.(-.-).-)-) Utsusemi"

I've seen a number of people with a macro like that. It gets annoying fast ;\

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiz Nickel
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

I wonder if anyone has some pictures of when Virtualmustang was fighting Cerberus with /say ninjutsu macros + wearing a bomb queen ring.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Nazjatar

Quote Originally Posted by Awoir

HATE that macro, i agree, very common on ragnarok

Not only do I hate that macro, I hate the face as well... I don't mind "-_-" but I despise "-.-"

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Awoir

add that with a <call2> and you have a promptly d2'ed nin.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

(-(-.(-.-).-)-) Utsusemi PROVOKE PLZ <call2>

there, I just summed up all ninjutsu macros from 37-75

Quote Originally Posted by Mifaco
    (-(-.(-.-).-)-) Utsusemi PROVOKE PLZ <call2>

there, I just summed up all ninjutsu macros from 37-75
    You mean from 12-75

Not Killing Ganon
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Not sure what this guy was doing... i have filters off and stuff... but this was during besieged and he was spamming it... kinda a lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...bigbadwolf.jpg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast