Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst macros ever.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by sirhansirhan
    some asshole has /em is sorry he is a wimp in his tachi: gekko macro. i think yin yelled at him once in mamool land and he used his 2hr right after and spammed it 4 more times.
    Haha. Yeah i've seen that one before. That guy is a douchebag. I hate pt'ing with him.

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

SHADOW CLONE NO JUTSU (-.(-.-).-) <call14>
    CASTING UTSUSEMI: ICHI PLEASE STUN/PROVOKE <call3>
    My Technique is almost completed!
    Shadows hide the darkness of my soul! 3 shadows remaining!

Actual macro, in its entirety. All the talk about naruto bullshit brought it up from the depths of my conciousness where I have supressed it much like one would being molested as a child, or witnessing a grisley murder.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Did anyone ever blacklist someone in a prior life for an annoying macro, only to have it come back and bite you in the ass hard?

I always had many pages to my /blist, and I was in a lolbibiki party somewhere in the 60s...and the puller just kept bringing mobs out of the blue. I wouldn't know they were coming (important on RDM and you're pulling casters), I'd just awake to a firaga3 out of nowhere.

I must have cussed out the guy 10 times and no one said anything. Towards the end of my rant it was like OMFG KICK THIS ASSHOLE IF HE CANT MAKE A PULL MACRO

No one said anything STILL and i was so pissed, then i thought hmmmmm...

/blist
    fuck......

lol ty for listening to my story kagebushinnojitsu <call5>

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    Did anyone ever blacklist someone in a prior life for an annoying macro, only to have it come back and bite you in the ass hard?
    Had something similar happen while I was pulling recently. Tank apparently was on my blist, and said he was going afk. Obviously I had no clue, and continued to pull. I just barely stayed alive.

So I take the guy off my blist when he comes back, and I immediatly understand why he was on there ; ;

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

irony:
    you think he's the dick for having gay macros...
    yet you dont realize how much of a retard you look like when you're bitching at someone for not having a pull macro when he has one.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    irony:
    yet you dont realize how much of a retard you look like when you're bitching at someone for not having a pull macro when he has one.
    noreally?

maybe that's why i posted the story??

hmm

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    irony:
    He already discerned the nature of this person ( in his own opinion of how this person operates in-game ), thats why he was on the blacklist in the first place.

I find the real irony in the blacklist itself, as you can instantly blacklist anyone you add, but for the most part.. I don't believe most people can remember everyone on their blacklist. So the fact that he ended up in a party with this person, amuses me ( because it has happened to me aswell >_<; )

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I was in my current LS about 3 months before I realized I had one of the officers blisted, since like dunes time frame.

No idea why he was on it. lol

it's been a while since i counted so i can't remember if blist caps at 100 or 200 people, annoyed the hell out of me finding out there was a limit to how many fscktards i could edit out of my gaming D:

i've blisted someone who i later joined a ls with and became friends, blisted people who i ended up in pt with and wonder why they say nothing, but for the most part i remember every name ><;

i wish blist would also put a players name into red or black above head and on pt list, that would be a sweet, maybe i'll add it to the list of demands to SE thread!
    a little biohazard sign by the name, that would be sooooo cool :D

as for annoying macros, usually people don't realise call or multiple lines of text is fscking dumb, and they'll change it once you explain it to them, over and over and over...bastards.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by mikazuki
    blisted people who i ended up in pt with and wonder why they say nothing, but my brother somehow remembers their names >.>;
    Fixed to suit my situation XD

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I don't remember how he had gotten there before, but in the past I had blacklisted a DRK, and awhile later (I didn't remember his name at this point), he joined my LS. I spent probably a good 2 weeks wondering why he never talked, until one day someone was telling me he was asking me to help him something over LS chat, then I checked my Blist and

After he got kicked maybe 2 or 3 months later I ended up having a part in getting him permabanned for offensive seacoms <.<

Vobent

lol, awsome.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Too lazy to crop this SS and upload it somewhere, but this guys voke macro in my PT right now is honestly: "www.provoke/<t>.com"
    What makes it the most funny is that isn't even a valid URL. lol =/

when i was pearlsack, i used to blist people in my endgame ls because they annoyed me.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Immortaldonut
    "Would you like to making fuck BERSERKER!!! (Berserk)"
    lmfao. huzzah for hysterical laughter at work.

My 25PLD has this voke macro:

http://www.adsoft.org/images/voke.jpg

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

ROFL. I wonder if his E-peen level rose any.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue
    My 25PLD has this voke macro:

http://www.adsoft.org/images/voke.jpg
    ahahahha

That SpellCast Guy
    BG Level

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/6973/wilmonvr3.jpg

Yeah, that guy got blisted for the rest of the party. (Removed other party members' chat)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast