Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Parser please.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Parser please.

Yes, I used search, but lots of stuff came up etc.

My parser broke. It no longer takes in WS damage, and has weird characters and sometimesx only calculates damage from 2 people in party.

I have.. FFXIP 6.7.1

I need a new one, anyone?

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

link doesn't work

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nikko Toska
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Juvant
    link doesn't work
    Just PM me your POL ID and password and I'll get it to work for you. Oh and send your credit card number in case I have to call SE if I have troubles logging in.

Re: Parser please.

Quote Originally Posted by tornfleshofsoul

My parser broke. It no longer takes in WS damage, and has weird characters and sometimesx only calculates damage from 2 people in party.

I have.. FFXIP 6.7.1

FFXIP was fixed recently, check the website. Mine may be release someday. I actually started working on it again the other day, lol.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

lol good links...

yeah try making your own, it isn't hard...

I made a simple one for myself so far and it works alright, just calculates raw damage, no acc, %, evade etc, just DMG. Perl FTW

Quote Originally Posted by Aodh
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvant
    link doesn't work
    Just PM me your POL ID and password and I'll get it to work for you. Oh and send your credit card number in case I have to call SE if I have troubles logging in.
    Sent, included my SS number just incase

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    Quote Originally Posted by tornfleshofsoul

I have.. FFXIP 6.7.1

FFXIP was fixed recently, check the website. Mine may be release someday. I actually started working on it again the other day, lol.
    Yeah I was just wondering what ever happened to your project, all the suggestions I made of things I wanted in it made me excited about it.

When do you think you might get it done? If it's not for a long time I might have to make my own small version just for monk stuff (with no interface or user friendliness), but it would be easier to use yours.... keylogger+virus+Creditcard#Stealer(TM) included or not hehe.

P.S.: Juvant you forgot to add your bank account info and your mother's maiden's name just in case...

Quote Originally Posted by genome
    Yeah I was just wondering what ever happened to your project, all the suggestions I made of things I wanted in it made me excited about it.

When do you think you might get it done? If it's not for a long time I might have to make my own small version just for monk stuff (with no interface or user friendliness), but it would be easier to use yours.... keylogger+virus+Creditcard#Stealer(TM) included or not hehe.
    I think I'll try to get it into a releasable state over the next few weeks. Initial version will have 95% of what people want, which is basically just to parse their merit parties. It may not work with jump abilities, blood pacts, magic spells, etc, and I may or may not ever add that in the future but who really merits with those jobs anyway amirite? The main thing missing right now is you can't save / load parses, which pretty much makes it not very useful. I fired it up the other day when FFXIP broke and that's what got me interested in it again. Here was a screenshot of a quick test I did on Jailer of Fortitude last night to make sure it was still working (still no clue why FFXIP broke, I thought chat codes had changed but apparently not).

http://hosted.planetether.net/DvsParse.jpg

I like that interface, nice and neat.

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

http://www.windower.net/forums/viewtopi ... ght=parser

spyle parser updated by the new guy, check page 3 if you get the path not found error
    I like the look of that other one better, much more shiny

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It may not work with jump abilities, blood pacts, magic spells, and other things that nobody really cares about
    [mg]http://hosted.planetether.net/DvsParse.jpg[/img]
    Poor DRG

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nikko Toska
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by genome
    P.S.: Juvant you forgot to add your bank account info and your mother's maiden's name just in case...
    I was able to get that with his SS number. You wouldn't believe how much money he had in his bank accounts. I mean...I'll get right on that parser thingie...

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

you releasing source for your VB.Net one ?

Looks nice and clean

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by solsovly
    It may not work with jump abilities, blood pacts, magic spells, and other things that nobody really cares about
    [mg]http://hosted.planetether.net/DvsParse.jpg[/img]
    Poor DRG

Jump does work on parsers but it gets added to the skill category, significantly lowering your "WS" average even more

Quote Originally Posted by Saphirea
    you releasing source for your VB.Net one ?

Looks nice and clean
    C#, never accuse me of writing VB code And no, I'm probably not releasing the source.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Thats cool, I knew by interface it was either c# or vb, I took a stab at the lesser of two. (don't take that as a knock, it's what I'm required to write in for all these stupid outlook apps at work)

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa
    http://www.windower.net/forums/viewtopi ... ght=parser

spyle parser updated by the new guy, check page 3 if you get the path not found error
    I like the look of that other one better, much more shiny
    This parser doesn't parse chat logs does it? :/

I use that as much as I use it for meriting. When I bazaar over night etc.

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

C#, never accuse me of writing VB code And no, I'm probably not releasing the source.
    Allow me to quote a friend of mine. He said this when someone was complaining about C++.

"Shut the fuck up. I'm sick of hearing you whine. I have to code in VB.NET. Shut the fuck up."

I don't get it Why would he talk about VB.NET if the other guy was talking about C++?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast