Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Lamia No. 27     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1

    Lamia No. 27

    anyone else have a run in with it? I did the normal searches and only referance I found was another xp pt that died cause a NIN was solo'n it and got charmed and killed them all.

  2. #2
    Jeny from the 'Rok
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    392
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    The quest is called "Not Meant to Be".

    Just killed Lamia No. 27 and her Qutrub friend Moshdahn last night, the setup was WHM, BLM and MNK (me). BLM slept the Lamia and I solo'd the qutrub (he was hitting me for 100+ with defense gear + defender ).

    Lamia No. 27 was pretty easy with the provided stuns from the BLM. It later decided to charm me at 1% lol... BLM slept me and nuked it too finish it off.

  3. #3

    Thank you ^^

  4. #4

    lol my party killed it the other day since the people doing the quest wiped it looked like.
    It reminded me of back in the day when we were doing my friend's Samurai AF and we wiped to the Shadow NM in the Dunes. I was able to zone, and when I returned it raped every snigle party that was there on the secret beach. rofl
    The good old days of NM's not depopping .

  5. #5
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,723
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Po
    The good old days of NM's not depopping .
    since when did they start?

  6. #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Po
    The good old days of NM MPKing .
    Fixed.

  7. #7
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,182
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Ithorien
    Quote Originally Posted by Po
    The good old days of NM MPKing .
    Fixed.
    what good old days? I assume you've never zoned the decimation WSNM lol

  8. #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Plow
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithorien
    Quote Originally Posted by Po
    The good old days of NM MPKing .
    Fixed.
    what good old days? I assume you've never zoned the decimation WSNM lol
    Marchelute to Selbina zone?

  9. #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Ithorien
    Quote Originally Posted by Po
    The good old days of NM MPKing .
    Fixed.
    It was not intentional, but when it happened it was hysterical. We did not realize that Samurai AF NM would rape everyone in the Secret Beach, but when he did it looked pretty funny.

  10. #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Plow
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithorien
    Quote Originally Posted by Po
    The good old days of NM MPKing .
    Fixed.
    what good old days? I assume you've never zoned the decimation WSNM lol
    best nm ever
    nothing like mpking all the afk bots in thief knife room

  11. #11
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    12,100
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    eh, I just mpk'd all the rmt with Bonze for a good 45m. It's a pain getting him into that room but when you do it's hilarious!

  12. #12
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    224
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

    Quote Originally Posted by Judai
    eh, I just mpk'd all the rmt with Bonze for a good 45m. It's a pain getting him into that room but when you do it's hilarious!
    lol, I love doing that. xD Pretty easy as Summoner. It's a bitch getting him to stop casting and to walk into the room ><

    I once got MPK'd in W.Ron on my Summoner (Level 75) from some gay Mission NM. I was embarrased to be dead in Ronfaure on a 75 job. -.-;

  13. #13
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5,120
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Siegtaru
    I once got MPK'd in W.Ron on my Summoner (Level 75) from some gay Mission NM. I was embarrased to be dead in Ronfaure on a 75 job. -.-;
    On our way to northern Al'Taieu one time, one of the alliance popped the Goblin Archaeologist, who dropped a frag bomb for 1200 damage to our WHM. Nothing like asking the linkshell for another WHM to come to Tahrongi Canyon and raise our level 75 WHM. For the rest of his FFXI career, we made a point of reminding him to put up Reraise anytime he so much as set foot outside a town.

  14. #14
    With milk. With love
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,629
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

    Quote Originally Posted by Siegtaru
    Quote Originally Posted by Judai
    eh, I just mpk'd all the rmt with Bonze for a good 45m. It's a pain getting him into that room but when you do it's hilarious!
    lol, I love doing that. xD Pretty easy as Summoner. It's a bitch getting him to stop casting and to walk into the room ><

    I once got MPK'd in W.Ron on my Summoner (Level 75) from some gay Mission NM. I was embarrased to be dead in Ronfaure on a 75 job. -.-;
    How'd you manage that, enquiring minds want to know.

  15. #15
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,469
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimiko
    Quote Originally Posted by Siegtaru
    Quote Originally Posted by Judai
    eh, I just mpk'd all the rmt with Bonze for a good 45m. It's a pain getting him into that room but when you do it's hilarious!
    lol, I love doing that. xD Pretty easy as Summoner. It's a bitch getting him to stop casting and to walk into the room ><

    I once got MPK'd in W.Ron on my Summoner (Level 75) from some gay Mission NM. I was embarrased to be dead in Ronfaure on a 75 job. -.-;
    How'd you manage that, enquiring minds want to know.
    MNK NM for Sandy mission 7-1. A good level 75 RDM can beat it if he/she is prepared for it, but it is death in a can if you don't see it coming. (Maybe a really good evasion THF or NIN, or a good damage reduction PLD, but it has hundredfists and knows how to use it.)

  16. #16
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,634
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    1) This Lamia and Qutrub are non-aggressive for obviously forseen MPKing capabilities.

    2) You can pop them and zone into the staging point and then go back their spawn and wait for the Quturb to depop first, and then grab the Lamia. Killing just the Lamia will grant you the quest completed.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Lamia No. 19
    By Sendra in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2007-12-30, 17:38
  2. Lamia 13 : Merrow No. 17's Locket
    By VZX in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2007-04-10, 03:44
  3. Lamia 27 and Moshdahn
    By Takedown3 in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 2006-10-20, 11:37
  4. Lamia No.13
    By Skold_07 in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2006-05-09, 03:49
  5. No Beastmaster in Blue LS?
    By Killua in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 2006-01-23, 03:00
  6. help me out.. lotting rule alterations or no?
    By berticus in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2004-09-28, 09:03