Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Kurp
    Oh wow at the 'Power' Nanoblast's regular melee hits doing 250-350 and crits in upwards of 550 on lv15 or lv20 monsters. The AoE attack is just devastating. The bar fills up faster than I thought it would too... the whole thing is way more powerful than I thought it would be. I'd really like to hear more information on the speed boosting Nano especially, but anything about the other two would be welcome as well.

I'm so glad I chose Beast for my Hunter. :D
    Speed pretty much is balance between power and defense, but seems to block a ton of everything, hits a little faster then power too I think.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by ~O> Good Rats <O~
    Ok i finally got this and installed, and when i go to Story Mode... nothing happens, it just exits out of the program completely. Any one else have this come up at all? i tried all the different resolutions to see if that would work but to no avail! rawr
    install directx even if you have it

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

What type of file is this? Im finding a .zip with nothing but data files and a .iso [isnt this for ps2?...] any insite would be good.. just PM me the link or something, ive gotten 2 pms but both are an ISO file which I honostly dont know how to run. I have searched 10000000 times to no avail.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by senoska
    What type of file is this? Im finding a .zip with nothing but data files and a .iso [isnt this for ps2?...] any insite would be good.. just PM me the link or something, ive gotten 2 pms but both are an ISO file which I honostly dont know how to run. I have searched 10000000 times to no avail.
    I'm gonna guess that the .ISO is for the PC version... Daemon Tools should be able to run it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva
    Speed pretty much is balance between power and defense, but seems to block a ton of everything, hits a little faster then power too I think.
    It was a tough choice for me... I usually end up grouping with friends though, so I went with Power since I'm more than likely going to have a healer with me if I need it.

Do you notice a damage increase with the speed nano, or is it like the description says and just a major accuracy and dodge boost? I could see that one being the best for soloing, if it adds some damage. Can't wait til I have a better meseta source so I can try them all out.

Also, anyone know if the different Nanos alter appearences in different ways, other than the tatoo? I noticed Gulkeeva is still small after using the Speed Nano. I'm curious if that's a gender thing, or if it's specific to the nano type. My character almost doubles in height and gets -a lot- more muscular. There's nothing similar about my normal state and nano state except for my red hair.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Kurp
    I'm gonna guess that the .ISO is for the PC version... Daemon Tools should be able to run it.

It was a tough choice for me... I usually end up grouping with friends though, so I went with Power since I'm more than likely going to have a healer with me if I need it.

Do you notice a damage increase with the speed nano, or is it like the description says and just a major accuracy and dodge boost? I could see that one being the best for soloing, if it adds some damage. Can't wait til I have a better meseta source so I can try them all out.

Also, anyone know if the different Nanos alter appearences in different ways, other than the tatoo? I noticed Gulkeeva is still small after using the Speed Nano. I'm curious if that's a gender thing, or if it's specific to the nano type. My character almost doubles in height and gets -a lot- more muscular. There's nothing similar about my normal state and nano state except for my red hair.
    Speed nano at Lv38 hits C dragon about 170-180, almost kills dragon before wearing off, might take 200 damage at most since you spam block just about everything.

each nanoblast has a color to match, mine I do get like 2X bigger etc

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Speed nano at Lv38 hits C dragon about 170-180, almost kills dragon before wearing off, might take 200 damage at most since you spam block just about everything.

each nanoblast has a color to match, mine I do get like 2X bigger etc
    That picture you posted earlier doesn't look like you got much bigger.

http://premium1.uploadit.org/samskey...comparison.JPG

Now that's bigger!

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I stated this earllier in the thread.

.iso is nothing more then a .zip for CDs.

Most all burning software will have an option that says something like 'burn a disk from an image' just point to the .iso file.

If your program doesnt have that option, or you just want to install from your PC; google '.iso extractor' or something similiar and youll find tons of free ~5mb programs that will extract the files within an .iso.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Gulkeeva, you swindler! Taking advantage of people by selling monomates, which are quite easy to obtain... if people think about it a little. Glad to hear those stores pay off, though.

Perhaps you can answer this question I didn't find an answer to yet, though - are Remodeling Tickets permanent? I mean, if I buy the Shop and the Close Shop ticket, can I freely switch between the two, or are there a one time use? I'm doubting the latter, but better to check.

psupedia.org and pso-world.com are good for info. PSUpedia is lagged to hell now, but he's supposedly upgrading. pso-world.com just added an item database with around 600 items, so yeah, good place to start browsing if you're looking for specific items.

Also happy to hear Ryko is screwed. Now I can catch up to him... and have him leave me behind the day he gets back on.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by ircgeek
    Perhaps you can answer this question I didn't find an answer to yet, though - are Remodeling Tickets permanent? I mean, if I buy the Shop and the Close Shop ticket, can I freely switch between the two, or are there a one time use? I'm doubting the latter, but better to check.
    When you buy the shop ticket, your house will change to the shop theme, however you are free to use whatever theme you want without effecting ths shop. You can have a different style aside from the shop defualt, but still have the shop open.

Dont think of the shop ticket as a theme, its just an activation for you to open up shop.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Well, that withstanding... You can still freely change your themes as you please, right? The tickets don't disappear after one use?

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by ircgeek
    Well, that withstanding... You can still freely change your themes as you please, right? The tickets don't disappear after one use?
    I dunno, but I'd keep my shop running all the time, having random people running arounds kinda fun haha.
    I'm soorta copying off the psupedia/pso-world info bits that are good since they seem to be down alot/lag to hell or something wrong, database connection fail etc etc.

Might check into the item database, so far I got a soorta detailed PM bot feeding/point chart thing and mission point/money per rank thing for easier viewing on my site under the PSU section XD

and anyway females generally smaller then male nano anyway, but still big

and randomly, anyone figure how to take normal screenshots ingame without using something else? Printscreen dosen't seem to work at all, and my fraps seems bugged, closing it crashes the game O_o

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

and randomly, anyone figure how to take normal screenshots ingame without using something else? Printscreen dosen't seem to work at all, and my fraps seems bugged, closing it crashes the game O_o
    Printscreen works, it dumps into the PSU folder in your My Documents folder.

Predictably Unpredictable
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Printscreen works. My Documents > Sega > Phantasy Star Universe > Screenshot

I got the shop, 1/3 paid off already. Gogo rappy feather selling! Too bad its time for work.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by sekaran
    Printscreen works. My Documents > Sega > Phantasy Star Universe > Screenshot

I got the shop, 1/3 paid off already. Gogo rappy feather selling! Too bad its time for work.
    You've seen than many Rappys? I still haven't had one pop.

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

Anyone know where I can look up what De Ragan's tail is for >_> I have it but still need a board.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Ryko
    Anyone know where I can look up what De Ragan's tail is for >_> I have it but still need a board.
    You need 3 tails to make a figure for your house.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

oh dam didn't know that, I was looking in the game folder/fireworks looking to see if I got any pics or could paste what I printscreen O_o

Maybe I should of looked at the manual.... naaah instructions on playing are overrated.

oh and did anyone find a site with mob possible drop list? Or where to get bikinis? XD

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryko
    as above need 3 tails.. I see one outa like.. 60-70 kills on C run.. (or more) the board you can buy on 3rd? floor of the space station.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Room decoration only, I believe.

edit: meh answered already

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

On the issue of GameGuard from before... I logged out last night, and read that server days begin at 12 AM PST. Figured I'd try to log back in to feed my PM again. PSU menu appeared, I hit Network, and the gameplay window appeared - along with an error message say that GameGuard was active, I believe, and that I might need to restart.

Didn't bother restarting, but yeah, I can just see this causing problems in the future. But hey, Sega should do whatever it takes to stop cheating, isn't that right S-E?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I dunno, but I'd keep my shop running all the time, having random people running arounds kinda fun haha.
    Open rooms are just asking for ninja redecorating!

(ghetto censoring because I don't think he's back from school yet)