+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Saw III     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Toralyn
    Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    Just watched it, excellent, walked out with a grin.

The most bloody of the series, but it still had a good story to it, and a great end, talk about a nice twist. Cant wait for the trilogy to come out.

Still some loose ends though.. the Dr from the first movie, whatever did happen to him? Sure it seems like he would die.. but, I dunno. The second movie wrapped up well, only loose end was the kid. Now in the 3rd one, wonder whats going to happen to the daughter. Meh.

But I still loved the ending, was great.
    What do you mean the kid? He was in the safe, remember? It's assumed he was taken back to family of some sort, since the cops were all there.

Doctor at the end of the first is kind of like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, you never see them die, but it's pretty obvious they did.
    lol yeah he kind of bleeding to death. And you think jigsaw would let em live when he got up and left?

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Toralyn
    Just watched it, excellent, walked out with a grin.

The most bloody of the series, but it still had a good story to it, and a great end, talk about a nice twist. Cant wait for the trilogy to come out.

Still some loose ends though.. the Dr from the first movie, whatever did happen to him? Sure it seems like he would die.. but, I dunno. The second movie wrapped up well, only loose end was the kid. Now in the 3rd one, wonder whats going to happen to the daughter. Meh.

But I still loved the ending, was great.
    What do you mean the kid? He was in the safe, remember? It's assumed he was taken back to family of some sort, since the cops were all there.

Doctor at the end of the first is kind of like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, you never see them die, but it's pretty obvious they did.

Err.. I guess thats right.. for some reaosn I totally forgot the safe opened with everyone else in the room.

Sucked, I knew I didn't watch "horror" movies for a reason.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    Hay guys, i went and saw a horror movie and now i'm mad because it didn't have an incredibly intriguing story and the motives behind the characters weren't real so i am going to bitch and moan and try to sound upset about it on the forums!!!!!!!
    YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, when I go to a movie, I expect to be completely shat on by the producers. I don't want a story that was worth my time when watching, no no no sir!

Ya see, it's like kill bill. There was a great story behind all that fighting, if it was just a fight movie then it wouldn't have got half the good ratings it did.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Saw isnt a horror movie.

Lionsgate needs their own genre.. like brutalgorefest or something.

Saw, Hostel, House of 1000 corpses, theyre all just meant to be gory and fun. Saw actually makes you think a bit though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    Hay guys, i went and saw a horror movie and now i'm mad because it didn't have an incredibly intriguing story and the motives behind the characters weren't real so i am going to bitch and moan and try to sound upset about it on the forums!!!!!!!
    YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, when I go to a movie, I expect to be completely shat on by the producers. I don't want a story that was worth my time when watching, no no no sir!

Ya see, it's like kill bill. There was a great story behind all that fighting, if it was just a fight movie then it wouldn't have got half the good ratings it did.
    The story was better than most horror films, even if it didn't live up to the first two. Fact is, most horror films don't have amazing story lines, the purpose of the film is different than that of a drama or other genres. You can't compare Kill Bill because it's a completely different type of movie. Oh and yeah, Seph is right, it's not even a horror film, but it's the closest genre to put it in.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

Ok, saw it. (no pun intended)

They set it up for saw 4, but how much further on his death bed are they gonna make Jig Saw? Is his next series of games gonna be from beyond the grave?

They try too hard with plot twists, and were even doing it well in Saw III -- until the end, when it's sorta like how I fuck; Really detailed, and careful for the first 75% of it, keeping you on the edge of your seat - then just going "fuck it" and going out of control / random at the last part.

They lost the story towards the end and just threw as many plot twists as possible in the span of 15 mins.

Sloppy ending, they aimed for a fascial and ended up hitting the camera man.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Jerseyprophet
    Ok, saw it. (no pun intended)

They set it up for saw 4, but how much further on his death bed are they gonna make Jig Saw? Is his next series of games gonna be from beyond the grave?

They try too hard with plot twists, and were even doing it well in Saw III -- until the end, when it's sorta like how I fuck; Really detailed, and careful for the first 75% of it, keeping you on the edge of your seat - then just going "fuck it" and going out of control / random at the last part.

They lost the story towards the end and just threw as many plot twists as possible in the span of 15 mins.

Sloppy ending, they aimed for a fascial and ended up hitting the camera man.

How was it set up for Saw4? Just to see how the little girl is found? I dont theres going to be another, it was just a final ending to always keep you wondering.

I liked the final twists though

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

How was it set up for Saw4? Just to see how the little girl is found? I dont theres going to be another, it was just a final ending to always keep you wondering.

I liked the final twists though
    From Bloody-Disgusting.com:

According to the site, at least four writers have been contacted about writing a fourth installment in the popular horror series. Tobin Bell, who has played the film’s vicious villain since the original, is signed for a further two films following this month’s “Saw 3”.

At Comic Con earlier this year, the producers confirmed that a “Saw 4” would be happening sooner rather than later.

I did also read on a few websites Tobin Bell confirmed himself he signed on for 5 movies. So we'll see.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

It really doesnt need to be continued.. It needs to end or it will just be dumb.

However, I would be interested in a prequel.. but then again, Saw I takes place about when he went crazy, and (I or II, I forget) already shows how he became that way, and then III shows more of the past.. So I dont really think a prequel is an option..

Now Jigsaw is dead, so is Amanda, who cares about the man and the daughter... what else is there to do ~_~;

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

It really doesnt need to be continued.. It needs to end or it will just be dumb.

However, I would be interested in a prequel.. but then again, Saw I takes place about when he went crazy, and (I or II, I forget) already shows how he became that way, and then III shows more of the past.. So I dont really think a prequel is an option..

Now Jigsaw is dead, so is Amanda, who cares about the man and the daughter... what else is there to do ~_~;
    Well with movies like these its always hard to presume a villain "dead" unless you see them get their head blown off. I mean, if they were to make a 4th one i could see them doing something where amanda doesnt really die. (since they only show her bleeding and passing out) Then she'll realize that she has to be more like the 'real' jigsaw and stop killing people for the hell of it. Then they could take the officer from the 2nd and have him try and get revenge while she plays the games with that one dude who still has to save his daughter at the end of the 3rd.

So yeah.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

Well, there is our answer - but its so way more obvious than that.

SPOILERS

He never told you what that letter said to Amanda in his desk drawer, remember? Who gave the test subject guy the bullet - jig saw. Amanda was shot in the neck, which she can recover from in a 4th, OR it was a paintball or something. You never know, but we DO know that he told her something that none of us know what he said.

They've done it in each movie, the film ends at the end of one game and the beginning of the next. Husband guy was listening to the recording that specifically says "lets play a game, find your daughter, etc. etc." - cue music, roll credits.

Saw 4, coming soon. Who cares, Hostel 2 is coming and when it does, so will I ^^ <3 Hostel.

OR it was a paintball or something
    these certainly look like paintballs:
    http://members.tripod.com/ammo3/ammo/images/9mml.jpg

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Almaa
    OR it was a paintball or something
    these certainly look like paintballs:
    If he can make a bear trap or something that rips the ribcages off of someone with ease, I bet he can make a rubber like paint ball bullet lol.

I dunno Was4 would see likes it pushing it.. but as long as its good..

I wasnt a big fan of Hostel, the first half was just sex stuff, the second half was just pointless (and not even really good) mutilation, the ending was decent though.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

Almaa, the blank catridges we use in MP training are identical to the 9mm ball points you just posted.

They're completely harmless, with a blank adapter on the barrel, just go "bang bang".