Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Wall o text, I think everyones heard your pathetic excuses before, and pluto's staff has never been 200k, stfu already.

Does anyone have that link to the KI topic? It seems to shut him up pretty well.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Aurik, Pluto staff has been lower than 200k on my server. I can believe perhaps it hasn't been that low on your server. Why are you arguing about this? And the KI topic is still on the same subject, no 'excuses' there, just one guy who wanted to try to start drama and lied about a lot of things, even about having a GM change his name to try to 'clean' his bad reputation, and then making a post about the name changes about 4 months after (if you check the dates you would see that right away). I don't like to spend my time on drama, if you want to believe all servers are like asura, suit yourself.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Wall o text, I think everyones heard your pathetic excuses before, and pluto's staff has never been 200k, stfu already.

on a side note, bout to be tripple dark @ dyna agian, going for 500+ drain (not easy as a taru) and 200+ aspir

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Re: Diabolos Pole vs Dark/Pluto's Staff

On a semi-related note, anyone check the slow % the added effect on Diabolos Pole gives?

Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Drg buddy was using it last night for skillups in the tree. I was just eye-balling it, so don't climb up in my ass, but it seemed to make a difference.
    Not "omgwtfbbq" kind, but noticable nonetheless.

Edit: oh yeah, "omg necro wtf etc etc"

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

It's been a year since this topic was created, but ive still never seen any solid tests done with D.Pole. I keep hearing Pluto > Pole, but ive been using Pole in dynamis more and see better drain/aspirs. Are there any actuall %ages out there for D.Pole?

I don't have any solid tests, just a single Dynamis - Jeuno, and D.Pole was doing roughly the same as NQ Dark Staff on the BLM I was using, similiar resists, same peak (a weak ass 136 Aspir) on both. However, Drain did peak higher a few times (201 vs 192). And yes, I realize that both of those number are quite low, the BLM isn't the best geared or merited.

The other year-old necrobumped drain/aspir thread wasn't enough for people, there needed to be two? lol

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Awoir
    Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    wtf?

Pluto's is a waste of gil for BLM?

Quit the game, please.
    Sleepga2 isn't BLM specific and doesn't help in Dyna.
    I'm going to assume you just tripped over your fingers when you made this post. I hadn't been seriously on my RDM in 2 years and even I know that this was retarded...

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

It was about a year ago.

Also, to add to the lively debate for anyone with a time machine, with 279 skill+Pluto's sleep still resists quite frequently in Dynamis for me.

This topic makes any career mages puke.

/leaves topic

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by evilpaul
    It was about a year ago.

Also, to add to the lively debate for anyone with a time machine, with 279 skill+Pluto's sleep still resists quite frequently in Dynamis for me.
    Whats mobs?
    Only one that troubles me at times are PLDs, not the regular ones mostly, more the Demons.
    Your character is broken!

Pluto's, JSE head, enf torque, AF+1 body, MC bracelets, JSE legs, enf merits. nothing more than a wal*mart blm could come up with on a budget, makes for 230+10+7+12+7+10+16=292, plus the effect of the pluto's. pld, and occasionally whm for whatever reason, are the only mobs i really ever see resists on, and only the demons. in the course of a normal city dynamis, even a single resist is atypical, so i'm not really sure why you're having the problems you're having.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

jumping in this kind of late, but did i see a *blm* using a screenshot of an aspir for 193 as proof his darkstaff wasn't gimptastic? that really makes me laugh, seeing as how i occationally break 200 on dyna aspirs. on rdm. (plutos, dark torque/earring, crim. gloves, nashira slops, glamor jupon, anrin obi, in case you're wondering. maybe wise cap would boost it a bit more but i like af1+1 for the fastcast so i can get my next aspir sooner)

plutos was the seccond hq staff i ever bought, but only because i was overhunting in moon at that point and was enormously frustrated with silence resists on weapons so i bought auster's first. (and still got resists, and spent 10 mins ranting in pt chat about "this shiny green staff means STFU you stupid &$%#$%& maybe you'll shut up if i break it over your head" aparently pre 65 is not the best time to be fighting weapons in moon) sleep not landing can kill my party/alliance, and will almost certainly kill me if my seccond attempt is also resisted, since sleep II folowed by sleep is a nice chunk of hate. any edge i can get in landing it is one i would feel irresponsible not to take. my xp on rdm is easy to come by sure, but loosing xp for jobs that cant get it as easily bc i was too cheap to buy something basic like this just isnt cool.

Quote Originally Posted by rrynn
    jumping in this kind of late,
    yes you are, like a year late

but did i see a *blm* using a screenshot of an aspir for 193 as proof his darkstaff wasn't gimptastic?
    nope, it was a diablos pole

that really makes me laugh, seeing as how i occationally break 200 on dyna aspirs. on rdm.
    poidh

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5