Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Karina Silverstar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Did you talk to the SGM yet? Maybe if you threaten to cancel your account they'd be more likely to do something. Kinda doubt it though. :/

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

I'm pry just gonna call SE tomorrow, if they cant do shit ill just delete my account lol.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

too bad

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by nekoshoonen
    Nice to see GMs are always full of shit (sorry about your loss though).. my friend NPCed a Minuet instead of an Attila. called a GM and bam he got his item back! someone else on my server quit in a strop and dropped all his rare/ex gear (including full RDM AF2 if i remember right) and bam all his items back!

That GM just loved you losing one of the most expensive items in the game that's the sad truth of it ;;
    I don't really believe you. Could you explain further?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Lolmaybeifyouhadn'tbeensuspendedrecentlyforcheatin gtheGMswouldhavebeenmoreaccomodating

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Weeks
    Lolmaybeifyouhadn'tbeensuspendedrecentlyforcheatin gtheGMswouldhavebeenmoreaccomodating
    ohoho~ sounds like some interesting backstory!

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Weeks is just a shit nin in a shit LS lol, not even worth responding to, but im bored... anyways yea i got suspended for POS so what? lol not like the GMs would do shit in the first place.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Or would they? Yah situation sucks but if you know you have an unequipped k.club in your inventory, being that careless even at 5 am is just the shitty facts and your own failure, so I can't say I feel sorry. Some people never have stuff like that happen because they're careful.

As for the POS'ing thing, meh, whatever. I got suspended for that too. But if you think that they don't see that tag when they look up your info and it doesn't affect their decision you're sorely mistaken.

But atleast you have good reason to quit. Well, good enough for some I guess.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

this reminds of me of some idiot who used to be in my LS who vendor'd scorp harness TWICE, on seperate occasions. this was back when they were over 5 mil a piece.

he definitely RMT'd his way to 100 bonecraft and ended up quitting a year or more ago

holy shit

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Quote Originally Posted by Appie
    Sorta ontopic question: Can relics be npced?
    it shows up as grey when you try and sell it, and gives the buzz noise, even when not equipped, so no
    Can't desynth them either...I know I tried after getting a pair of Wyrm Finger Gauntlets....so I just dropped them.

LOL, you got pwnd!

Sucks you can't get it back because of something stupid.

Sucks you came here for sympathy when you were suspended for cheating.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

I don't have to worry about this because I will most likely never have a kraken club.

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrick
    LOL, you got pwnd!

Sucks you can't get it back because of something stupid.

Sucks you came here for sympathy when you were suspended for cheating.
    lol, yea. Seriously though, its not like you were hacked or account info stolen, there is no one to blame but yourself and your own carelessness. <_<

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

This is what SE and multiple GM's have told me about losing items. You must contact SE and talk with tech support within 14 days the event has accured. Anything after they won't do a damn thing about. I suggest you go over the lazy GM's head. GMs "DO HAVE THE ABILITY TO RESTORE ITEMS" but because it requires so much work to do, they won't do a damn thing but tell you that. GM's only are required to take action right then and their, to get your item back they have to log info, check NPC info, send stuff to tech support, etc. Takes them a while.

Best thing I can tell you when you call Tech Support or what not.

Time/day it happened: And don't give them oh between Saturday and Sunday. They won't do a damn thing. If you can narrow it down helps them out ALOT when they go back and look at your account info.

NPC: you traded it too

Hope that helps.

Ridill
    BG Level

I really felt bad for you til I saw you got suspended for pos hacking.

Now all I can say is fucking OWNED and I'll bet that gm was laughing his ass off, I sure as hell would have been.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I really felt bad for you til I saw you got suspended for pos hacking.

Now all I can say is fucking OWNED and I'll bet that gm was laughing his ass off, I sure as hell would have been.
    If it's true, then fuck her, glad a Kraken club is out of the econ by a cheater. Probably got by cheating.

BUT if it's not true, then I hope she gets it back. Always keep stuff your NOT using in your MH or bazaar it if it can be for 99999999999

It's true, she openly admitted to POSing on allak lol and tried to justify it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dbill
    BUT if it's not true, then I hope she gets it back. Always keep stuff your NOT using in your MH or bazaar it if it can be for 99999999999
    Should you really have to tell lv. 75s thats? If you don't know that at 75, you've got serious n00b problems.. lolol

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Hmmm well someone's the idiot for NPCing a Kraken club. So yes we still have to tell the rookies that.