Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Vendor's slops, t2 or t1?     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1

    Vendor's slops, t2 or t1?

    My sources tell me cap is 74 which means with 99+support you can break the cloth t2. Anyone have any info on the leather subskill level?

  2. #2
    There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,063
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

    Well Karakul Leather is only level 12, so its a safe assumption that the leather sub is within a 10 level range at most from that. The first day these came out I went 1/3 on Prince's as well, so while I have no hard evidence, I'm leaning towards T2 based on the low level of the leather and my personal experience.

  3. #3

    OK, just did 6. Looks t2 to me.
    http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/7...ceslopsqu1.png

    Jester's cape v2.0 I guess. They should add more lv95/75/55 recipes /emo

  4. #4
    There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,063
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

    They don't sell too fast either, at least not at the going prices on Pandy. Have fun trying to unload 5.

    Glad someone had a good run this Darksday, I personally popped a Shining Cloth then proceeded to go 0/12 on Errant Slops and 0/6 on D. Mitts.

  5. #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Palin
    They don't sell too fast either, at least not at the going prices on Pandy. Have fun trying to unload 5.
    I'm good at reviving ailing markets by slashing the price
    I remember someone trying for weeks to sell 4-5 abtal turbans at 3m, then I came and sold 3 @ 1m each revived the market.

  6. #6
    There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,063
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

    Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Quote Originally Posted by Palin
    They don't sell too fast either, at least not at the going prices on Pandy. Have fun trying to unload 5.
    I'm good at reviving ailing markets by slashing the price
    I remember someone trying for weeks to sell 4-5 abtal turbans at 3m, then I came and sold 3 @ 1m each revived the market.
    I was actually looking into those Turbans, wasn't sure if the GS sub would hit t1. I'm assuming the GS sub is around 52 if you can HQ them so reliably?

  7. #7

    I hq'd 3 of my first 10. I'm either the luckiest guy on the unluckiest synth or it's T1.

    Pretty sure it's t1. Enough have popped already on the server that it would be incredibly bizarre if it was t0.

    edit: no support at all.

  8. #8
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,165
    BG Level
    6

    I think it's a lvl 74 synth. So if you're 99+3 then it's tier 2. I HQ'd at 90, so I got lucky with that. They didn't start popping up for a few days on Quetz, now they're flooded.

  9. #9

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,641
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Of course theyre flooded. Its a 90k synth with a good chance to HQ that sells for 750k-1m (on Rag).

    Stupid consumers never cease to amaze me. This'll be 200k max in a few weeks.

  10. #10
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,165
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Celeras
    Of course theyre flooded. Its a 90k synth with a good chance to HQ that sells for 750k-1m (on Rag).

    Stupid consumers never cease to amaze me. This'll be 200k max in a few weeks.
    Already down to 500k on Quetz.

  11. #11

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,641
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanoske
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeras
    Of course theyre flooded. Its a 90k synth with a good chance to HQ that sells for 750k-1m (on Rag).

    Stupid consumers never cease to amaze me. This'll be 200k max in a few weeks.
    Already down to 500k on Quetz.
    Gotta bump this.

    http://ffxiah.com/item.php?id=15619&sid=20&stack=0

    My server is FINALLY catching on, but

    http://ffxiah.com/item.php?id=15619&sid=32&stack=0&cid=
    http://ffxiah.com/item.php?id=15619&sid=28&stack=0&cid=

    Stupidity knows no bounds. How much money do you think these people have made off this synth due to consumer ignorance? Ive never regreted not leveling clothcraft before, until now.

  12. #12

    They were >1m each and not selling when I made my 6

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Clothcraft 89-94 Errant Slops or rainbow cape
    By augus in forum FFXI: Crafting Central
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2009-06-08, 08:07