Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CFH gods     submit to reddit submit to twitter

CFH gods

Need some quick advice: we managed to lag and generally mess with an rmt suzaku to the point that they called for help. They're all down, at what point will he stop being cfh and how do we dodge his ridiculous pain in the ass aggro range? We will settle for screwing them out of suzy, but would be nice to get for ourselves. Thanks^^/

Needs to go unclaimed and regen a tick of HP.

EDIT: Er, by unclaimed I mean its hate list has to be cleared, then after it regens a tick of HP, it will go yellow/unclaimed.

ty, there's no chance of it depopping cfh then? We'll just back off and let them zombie it until they delvl if that's the case.

You'd be better off asking this question on allakha...no wait lol they haven't beaten zm6 yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fingerspitz
    ty, there's no chance of it depopping cfh then? We'll just back off and let them zombie it until they delvl if that's the case.
    Yeah, it won't depop until it's regened to full, and waited a few seconds.

EDIT: Er, above I said it has to regen a tick to lose it, it has to regen to full to lose CFH; a tick is to lose Rage/SSJ status on kings, just be ready to claim it as soon as it goes yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    You'd be better off asking this question on allakha...no wait lol they haven't beaten zm6 yet.
    Post count +1? :x You didn't even really zam me. Here, if I get a chance I'll take some pics and make this thread worth existing.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Alastaire

EDIT: Er, above I said it has to regen a tick to lose it, it has to regen to full to lose CFH; a tick is to lose Rage/SSJ status on kings, just be ready to claim it as soon as it goes yellow.
    Not necessarily. I think once it goes over 60%, it should become yellow/unclaimed, provided it has no one in its hate list. Suzy will depop after a few mins of no activity towards or from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil
    Quote Originally Posted by Alastaire

Not necessarily. I think once it goes over 60%, it should become yellow/unclaimed, provided it has no one in its hate list. Suzy will depop after a few mins of no activity towards or from it.
    I've never had any experience with it, so I wasn't sure.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Our LS CFHed twice on Tiamat, and every time Tiamat went unclaimed and unCFHed was ~60% HP. I'm pretty sure the other mobs and HNMs follow this, but I could be wrong.

Old Merits
    BG Level

I remember my first sky shell when someone accidentially CFH on Kirin instead of the lesser god. [lol2004RiOT] and after everybody logged/died we were able to reclaim it from yellow to red after CFH wore but before it despawned, so you should be able to score a free Suzy if you do that and have enough people allready up there.

Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

The hate list needs to be cleared but it can still aggro new people while CFH and regening, So get away from it until CFH wears

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I've seen a Call For Help Fafnir go from 14% after no aggro and returning to HP go to 44% when it went white again (3 tics), and I saw our JoL go from 13% went it went to HP go to 93% (8 tics) before it went white. Seems to have some degree of randomness to it, but it will definately go white before it depops.

The mob should not depop until it turns white and then walks back to its spawn point (???) at which point it will depop.

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

It will sit at the spawn point for at least 30s before depopping, should be plenty of time to sit back and claim at your leisure.

We drove the RMT into CFHing Simurgh a few days back when he went rage on them (killd almost all of them too). He went white again at 90%, we claimed and killed.

Striders too ^_^

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Sky gods are a pain in the ass to recover from in CFH mode, i've seen dumbfucks CFH Kirin 3 times back 2 years ago when my LS was just getting started. The best way to recover from CFH Kirin is just to have everyone log out after you get finished with the summoned gods, cause he's not very menacing if you just kite him around...after everyone else logs out, the ppl kiting die and it'll go unclaimed pretty fast.

They go unclaimed well before they reach their spawn point too, it takes about 15-20 seconds for things to lose aggro and go back to yellow/unclaimed, at which point you're free to have someone zombie it for 5 minutes if you manage to wipe to Byakko or something. Jailers in Sea will depop in like 3 minutes after they reach their spawn point, i've never actually experienced a wipe to a sky god so i have no idea how long they take to despawn.