@ Work

3 Hours Left! lolBG ftw^^

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

How close to 75 is WAR / DRG?

DRG is 67 now, WAR 63, WHM60!!

DRG imo is an extremely underrated class- i have been able to outparse every other class thus far- although i havent pt'ed with any "perfect" warriors or mnks. They either a) dont have the ideal gearsets(yes plural because gear is situational) b) they suck at their job and probably RMT.

last night i was hitting 850 dmg penta thrusts on 250XP eruca as lolDRG vs on par with the scythe dark's ws in my static (however i tp about 1.5 to his 1 WS, and my jumps were hitting for 180-350 damage).

edit: i was ocassionaly outparsed by a few warriors lvl'ing up but then i changed my gearset after seeing my acc/dmg/ws/songs/rolls and eventually took the parser lead again.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Just wondering what "expensive" gear you have? Chram Sniper+1s SH+1?

nothing too expensive, ill take a SS of my gear tonight and post it- basicly i whore out my atk and use sushi, or ill whore my acc and str and use meat. It really depends what im fighting- typically we'll powerchain ~200 xp mobs and go for high chains (we got a 40 on lolColibri- piercing bonus ftw^^).

Assault Jerkin and Spike Finger Gauntlets were probably the 2 most powerful items i got for DRG, the rest of my gear is fairly attainable to anyone. And the key to being a good DRG = DONT USE THE GARBAGE AF. I didnt even unlock it;; (i know im mising a few macro swap pieces, but i can wait till AF2- when im 75 ill probably quest the AF to upgrade a couple pieces with ABcoins)

edit:a couple typos.
    add: Before Jerkin i used Akinji Peti which parsed significantly better than SH... passive ACC Bonus is very very nice on DRG.
    add2lol: i also subbed sam whenever i used a meat build for hasso acc bonus.

GTG back to work though, ill post the gear and stuff in a few hrs when im in lolDynamis ; ;.... BORING

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenlokk
    last night i was hitting 850 dmg penta thrusts on 250XP eruca as lolDRG vs on par with the scythe dark's ws in my static (however i tp about 1.5 to his 1 WS, and my jumps were hitting for 180-350 damage).
    lol scythedrk

I static'd with a drk recently and he is 75 with scythe skill of 15 or so.

I always hated when he would level up because he would put on that god damn greatsword to skillup and the exp got soo slow. The rest of the time he used axe/axe (or axe/kraken after level 63) and the exp was very fast considering our party was gimped with a summoner in it.

yea, when i lvld drk i used axe/axe axe/sword (sword merits) or kraken souleater :X. I think at 75 my scythe is lvl 180, but ive been lvlng gsword up since i got an Algol.. Lol. 250 and climbing!! slowly!!;_;

He actually does pretty well though as drk/sam- although i personally think /nin is better purely for hate/damage mitigation (hate mitigation from hitting shadows- instead of meat).

Also, i dont really plan on skilling up scythe till i get a bahamut zagnal wwwwww. multi-hit weapons have spoiled me