Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rozaria Eleanor
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

anyone got the Grand Armor from the gay horse at Nabudis?

i killed it about 30+

no drop always

Nah no need for ridills in FFXII. Hitting 7 times in a row in a combo makes my dick pretty hard as is. GJ Dev team on adding combos.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

What level do you need to be to kill Nidhogg? I tried at level 11-12, he hits me for 220 a pop, which wouldn't be much of an issue if my little Hi-Potion dispenser hadn't left, but unfortunately he has.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Weeks
    What level do you need to be to kill Nidhogg? I tried at level 11-12, he hits me for 220 a pop, which wouldn't be much of an issue if my little Hi-Potion dispenser hadn't left, but unfortunately he has.
    LP/EXP farm and get swiftness/hp+500 would probably be best till 15 or so. Maybe quickenings? Although I hate them and don't use them myself.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor Vaughn
    Nah no need for ridills in FFXII. Hitting 7 times in a row in a combo makes my dick pretty hard as is. GJ Dev team on implementing the combo system from FFI.
    Fixed (I love them too)

Relic Shield
    BG Level

its definitly worth it to kill that Demon wall a little secret weapon is hidden behind it and its definitly worth getting early on

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

there was a weapon behind it?

I killed it and moved on lol, what weapon?

not exactly behind the optional demon wall, it opens up a path and in the middle where the 2 paths meet is a chest where demonbane can be found in

Kited Rocktoise for about 20-30mins using Fray's bow/arrow and Vaan's Thunder spell. I was lv 12 or so, so kinda seemed like an accomplishment =P

During the same trip, got chain 108 on skeletons and fought an NM named Aeerial twice. Stealed a multitude of times with no luck, both times it dropped a bat fang.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zanz L. Barre The 3rd
    Kited Rocktoise for about 20-30mins using Fray's bow/arrow and Vaan's Thunder spell. I was lv 12 or so, so kinda seemed like an accomplishment =P

During the same trip, got chain 108 on skeletons and fought an NM named Aeerial twice. Stealed a multitude of times with no luck, both times it dropped a bat fang.
    It's really hard to steal from it, I ran into it my frist time through the Mines with that little kid and I just had him tank it with Hi-Pots and turned everyones gambits off so I could just keep stealing, the kid eventually killed it though. I looked it up in my guide and you can only steal a Bat Wing anyway, but it can drop Golden Armor @_@.

rofl i just realized i typed "stealed"

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

farming Aerieel atm, trying to get the armor to drop -.-
    0/3
    Havent stolen shit either. However, Bat Wings NPC for like 650 gil.

WHY DOES THIS FEEL LIKE SOMETHING ELSE I KNOW ?!?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Black
    anyone got the Grand Armor from the gay horse at Nabudis?

i killed it about 30+

no drop always
    What are the exact spawn conditions of this? I read somewhere every 6 Oversouls it pops on the 2nd level from Salikawood, but last night I got it to pop on the level with the zone to Salikawood and that one below it. The spawns weren't 6 oversouls apart. Is it every 6 oversouls per level or something? I'm about 0/5 so far.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

uh....last 2 times I killed Aerieel, it died from the petrify effect on Vaan's ancient sword. Coincidentally, both times I got no drop. does having mobs die to that nerf drops or something ?

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    uh....last 2 times I killed Aerieel, it died from the petrify effect on Vaan's ancient sword. Coincidentally, both times I got no drop. does having mobs die to that nerf drops or something ?
    No. All drop rates suck automaticly.
    Did FFXI teach you nothing?

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    I think it might change which drops you get. For example in the Giza Plains during The Rain, I would go fight those Silicon Turtles to try and power level my characters a little bit around 19. My strategy just consisted of bashing on it until the Ancient Sword kicked it and then fleeing in circles after that <.< Sometimes it wouldn't would and it would just die normally and I'd get Turtle Shells or an elemental stone. Whenever they died from the Petrify I'd always get an Aged Turtle Shell.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

well I killed it again, w/out the petrify knocking it out, and I got something to drop, just not the armor sigh

Old Merits
    BG Level

Pretty disappointed how retarded it is trying to steal from the NMs. I was trying to steal from the Ripe Rampager (Level 5ish?) with a level 20 party for a good 5 minutes. Even the bosses don't provide that much trouble. Times like that the Gambit system is nice, just put everybody on Stealing only and go about your day <.<

Quote Originally Posted by Jer
    Pretty disappointed how retarded it is trying to steal from the NMs. I was trying to steal from the Ripe Rampager (Level 5ish?) with a level 20 party for a good 5 minutes. Even the bosses don't provide that much trouble. Times like that the Gambit system is nice, just put everybody on Stealing only and go about your day <.<
    Thats more or less because most of the NMs have retardedly awsome gear for thier level. I mean, you can get Deathbringer at 35, a 90 damage weapon when the Gladius is still one of the strongest weapons, and Gladius is like, D45.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Yea, I didn't have any problems with Gladius, took maybe 5 tries max. The freaking level 5 onion only has a root you sell so you can get a Potion/Hi-Potion/something else pack from the Bazaar.