+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Groovebox

why oh why!!! (lost spoilers)

wtf, why did they have to kill Eko... seriously, he was one of my favorite characters. Meh, I'm kinda pissed right now, but next weeks episode looks pretty leet. also, wtf @ the black smoke, it's like the hand of god.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

I was really like "wtf" when he died too...I can't decide if I like what's going on with Jack either. On the one hand it's interesting, but on the other...not so much.

And next week is the season finale????? What???

Groovebox

it's a mini season finale for next week, the producers didn't want to show reruns so they are showing the first 6 episodes, then starting the season back up first week in feb (it's not THAT bad).... so no reruns, and lame filler shows while we wait

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Doh, shouldnt have spoiled myself while waiting for the download to end. Not that I really care, just make me want to watch the eposde more

Suck they killed him, that character was cool. Any hope to see him again, or he is definitively dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle
    I was really like "wtf" when he died too...I can't decide if I like what's going on with Jack either. On the one hand it's interesting, but on the other...not so much.

And next week is the season finale????? What???
    Fall season finally....after next week no new episodes til feb. ; ; I guess SE is producing LOST now.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

so it's the "mid season finale" and then a new show is going to be on Weds. at 9 until February? Confused...

Xavier

Yes.

Like the guy said, they don't want to show reruns, so they're ending the show next week, premiering a new show in its place until Feb., and then bringing Lost back w/ new episodes running Feb. - May.

I really wish shows would just go to the "24" style format, where its a half season, but every episode is new. Repeats piss me off.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

Lost has always had repeats mid season, and I always thought it was pretty retarded. I hope Heroes doesn't do anything like that... :\

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Am I the only one who is slightly annoyed with the random people who never said a word in 2 seasons join the group? It's kinda weird to see bystander do something after being useless for so long.
    Well, seeing bystander did annoy me, so I supose it's better to give them a role, but still...it feel weird.

Beside that, I thought the episode was great. Brought back the mysterious stuffs in the show who seemed to have been lost. I like the sequence with Jack and how they are playing with his mind too. There is no way to say what is true and what is not. The chick probably want him to operate him, knowing he won't be able to kill an helpless man, but again, the Other so far havent lied many time.

About the island mystery, am I the only one who feel like this place is a purgatory of some sort, even if they arent dead.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

From what I've heard those two bystanders are gonna become main characters >_>

and I'm pissed Eko died too

Old Merits
    BG Level

Lost has always had repeats mid season, and I always thought it was pretty retarded. I hope Heroes doesn't do anything like that... :\
    It's actually scheduled to do the exact same thing. After next week, a break until February. :<

Those bystanders really pisses me off aswell, what have they been doing for 3 seasons? Anyway I loved this episode, FUCKING SUCKS that Eko died, why didnt they kill someone of less importance :<:<. Oh well its gonna be ALOT worse the Episode where Sayid dies.. Funny thing in that new hatch aswell, who was that Corsair guy <_<

Anyone got a trailer for the next episode?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Frostmane

I really liked this episode. The creepy eye patched guy on the television, more shots of the ball of smoke, Jacks moment with the women showing him the video tape of her completely dismissing everything previously said and the guy telling him basically it isn't a coincidence that the woman looks just like his wife were all great ‘what-the-hell?’ moments to leave us hanging.

Hindsight, you can tell Echo’s story was nearing an end with all the dramatic build up. I thought it ended pretty well.

Lost reminds me of Earth 2... Anybody else? lol

Groovebox

I thought the scene at the end between Juliette and Jack was awesome... I think she is lying though. Also, about the bystanders... we have have to realize that the cast has only been on the island less than 2 months as far as the timeline goes, so realistically introducing new characters isn't really a problem. I think the dude needs to go, but the chick is kinda hot and I don't mind her. Personally I'm stoked for the mysterious monocular man

Anyone got a trailer for the next episode?
    http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2006/1 ... omo-1.html

And serioiusly, it's billed as "THE.... BEST.... EPISODE.... EVER....." - I cannot wait :D EDIT: Well, not EVER, but of the year lol XD

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

what a great episode; and I agreee too about the killing of eko, he was one of my favorites on the show.

I also think the scene with julliete was a lie as well, playing on the fact that jack couldn't kill someone while operating on them.

But what I don't get is, he had the ultimate bargaining chip right then and there. If he was always so concerned about seeing his friends in the build up of previous episodes, why the hell wasn't he like ok, you want me to do this opperation, I need collateral (at least kate and sawyer).

Wow, I can't wait till next week.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

Quote Originally Posted by ½pint
    It's actually scheduled to do the exact same thing. After next week, a break until February. :<
    ...wow ruin my day why don't you

Next weeks episode looks pretty good, sawyer & kate do a little jungle love.

I don't think jack will kill ben because of the hypocratic oath will kick in and jack has got a case of a conscience.

I didn't want to see him go but what could they do? He did get a traffic violation after all. The writers were forced to kill him.

But man, he sure is one badass. After all the spooky ghost visions and what not, he still has the stones to say he isn't going to repent anything.

To me this was the first Lost-type show of the season. Welcome back. 8)

I enjoyed it.

You kind of knew Eko was going to die because they said "Someone will die" and it was Eko's flashback, kinda meshed together.

I don't think Juliet's lying. Either way, they said there's going to be a big cliff hanger after 3x06, which is good and sucks at the same time.

I'm kind of thinking eye patch man is Razinski(sp).

Keep in mind Bernard is the only Talie not to be killed yet, then again he was supposed to be up front anywhere.

Notice how Locke said he say a "white light", if you remember in Season 1 when Locke saw the monster, but we didn't.

Maybe white=good, black=bad.

Who knows, gonna be a good one next week.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl
    From what I've heard those two bystanders are gonna become main characters >_>

and I'm pissed Eko died too

It's obvious they will. They kill a lot of people, and there isnt many way to bring new staff >_> Who knows, maybe they will become interesting in a couple episode. I kinda hated Libby at first, but she still caught my interest after a while.

Those bystanders really pisses me off aswell, what have they been doing for 3 seasons? Anyway I loved this episode, FUCKING SUCKS that Eko died, why didnt they kill someone of less importance :<:<. Oh well its gonna be ALOT worse the Episode where Sayid dies.. Funny thing in that new hatch aswell, who was that Corsair guy <_<
    I hope not, is he supose to die?

About eko's death, it was kinda sad, but at the same time it's what make the show so great. There is no way to expect what's going to come next because literally anyone could die (beside Jack, Sawyer and Kate..those seem imune till the end of the show at least)

Maybe white=good, black=black.
    Nice typo lol