Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Credit card issues anyone?

POL says i havent payed but i have lol... Happening to a friend of mine as well. Anyone else having this problem?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Happened to me, but only because I'm poor as fuck and don't get paid 'till tommorw. lol

Worst part is i cant reactivate cuz POL like is overloaded or somethin

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

same with me, but they aren't overloaded, they extended their registration server maintenance:

Phase 2 of PlayOnline registration server maintenance being conducted right now will be extended until 12:00 (PST).

We apologize for the inconvenience.

[Date & Time]
    Phase 2
    From Nov. 2, 2006 0:00 to 12:00 (PST)
    *Maintenance completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Services]
    PlayOnline
    absolutely brilliant to schedule maintenance on the same days they bill credit cards.

Laeta

They always have maintinance when they bill i think

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Laeta
    They always have maintinance when they bill i think
    and they always screw somebody up too.

Laeta

unfortunatly that's true =(

but then again, if you bill hundreds of thousands of customers simultaniously, a few are bound to screw up, etc

i'm having trouble with it, but that's because my bank is retarded and didn't put any overlap into my replacement card... so i had to wait til one ran out before i could use the new one, and by then, my ID's were cancelled because they couldn't be billed

Ridill
    BG Level

Fyre, Franz just got on and said same thing happened to him, but he got it fixed

briyarose

Nov. 2, 2006 12:00 [PST] From: PlayOnline

Registration Server Technical Difficulties (Nov. 2)

Currently we are experiencing login difficulties with PlayOnline registration server. The issue is currently being addressed, and new updates will follow as additional information becomes available.

[Date & Time]
    From Nov. 2, 2006 12:00(PST)

[Details]
    Unable to purchase, cancel, or reactivate Content IDs, review or update their member information.

[Cause]
    Under investigation.

[Affected Services]
    PlayOnline

I can't get on still, been trying a little now and then throughout the day -.-

How're you guys doing? Since the thread died I'd assume everyone else is playing again :/

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I have had no problem getting on...but since the POL update today, POL crashes anytime I try to adjust chat filters. It's making God fights pretty interesting tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by grover
    I have had no problem getting on...but since the POL update today, POL crashes anytime I try to adjust chat filters. It's making God fights pretty interesting tonight.
    Go here:
    http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13307

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

I'm having a problem with something as well but a bit biffernt.

I recactivated a LS mates account because he wanted to keep it within the LS, it turns out he deleated all his content ID's and all his charaters and there was no way for me to get them back [he lost his registration number] so it somehow reactivates his content IDs, charges me 18 dollers and wont let me cancel them.

Pictures:

Proving no active content IDs:
    http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/7858/wtf2hh9.jpg
    this months charges:
    http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/3...dfgadfgsx7.jpg
    when I try to cancel:
    http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/8556/wtf3wm3.jpg

wtf ><;

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valenia Rah'zo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

Heh...just tried to login, my POL was cancelled even though I hadn't cancelled it. I hit reactivate go through all the BS. Go to log in and its cancelled my Content IDs. I can't reactivate them because my POL account is pending reactivation...

fun night for some of us >_>;

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm having bank problems, not POL problems here. My card expired last month and they have not sent me my replacement still.

Quote Originally Posted by JafoZero
    Heh...just tried to login, my POL was cancelled even though I hadn't cancelled it. I hit reactivate go through all the BS. Go to log in and its cancelled my Content IDs. I can't reactivate them because my POL account is pending reactivation...

fun night for some of us >_>;
    That's exactly the problem I'm experiencing atm >.<

Oh well, atleast they're having a maint. on that server atm, now it's just to cross your fingers lol

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

orz

are yall gettin the same error as me? this is really startin to piss me off :\
    http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/3771/polerroryb1.jpg

Well its comforting to know, I'm not the only one that is still getting the error when i try to update the expired card.

I updated the info for it 2 weeks ago and i still get caught up in this crap.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

retarded...

well after some time spent talking to a support person via chat...i have concluded that these people are retarded. gonna have to call card company and have them tell me the card still works so i can be sure that these people are just as retarded as i think they are.