Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: This game fail     submit to reddit submit to twitter

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

This game fail

Wrost FF ever
    Dont defend a game you didnt complete yet ;/

Trust me this game is a failer as an ff and as an rpg
    I regret the 60hours i wasted on this crapy game (yes FF name do wonders wouldnt keep playing if it wasnt ff

IGN UK: Final Fantasy XII is the first game in the series to receive a 40/40 score in Famitsu. What's it like to be involved with something deemed "perfect" and how do you improve and go forward from this when you've set such a high standard for yourself?

Akitoshi Kawazu: Firstly, we're obviously very pleased with the Famitsu score. At the same time, that's the score they gave it and, of course, we were doing everything we could to make the best game possible - we still think it's far from 'perfect' though. Hearing fan feedback after the game was released in Japan, there were some players who felt that the story wasn't as a good as it might have been compared with some of the earlier Final Fantasy games. Even personally, I feel that because of the way the games are made - the story itself is decided very early on and the process of getting that realised makes it very difficult to change along the way - there are things I would have liked to change about it as well but, practically speaking, we couldn't. From a development standpoint then, that's something we need to address and find a way to work better going forwards. That's just one example, but certainly there are things we can improve on in future titles.

[link deleted]

i finished the freaking game and i dont have any freaking good memorys of it expect the first 3-5hours the rest was BS

After waiting for 5years we get this -_________- damn SE

Ban his ass, purposely trolling an FF12 topical forum

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

Eh, I don't understand how he's trolling. He's giving his opinion on the game...not everyone is going to like it.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

I love when people make long-winded posts with terrible spelling/grammar about their wrong opinions.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I don't care if English isn't your first language, you're an idiot.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

lol just becouse i didnt like the story of this game? it doesnt mean im a troll

I did enjoyed every other FF but not FF12 (storywise)
    Complete the game then return here and you will see
    Im one of the millions who felt sameway about FF12

If you havent completed the game you have no rights to talk about the storyline here

read the whole interview
    plus the real director of the game left the game after it was 70%~ complete

becouse it was so damn bad i guess no one can know the game better than its director

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

He had to step down because of health reasons. Old Japanese men look 10x worse than an old NA man.

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

if you dont like it, there are several other forums you can access, just dont come to this one, it doesnt need you, hit the general, or the FFXI talk, but leave us be, we appreciate your opinion but we will form our own conclusions

A. Body
    BG Level

well, i guess the ending isn't as good as it could be, but that doesn't really make the game itself bad

the original director left because of health issues (that's the official comment) but it's kinda known in and out of the circle that SE was getting upset with him for trying to make the story--and in turn the game--too big/broad/long and that's why the game was being delayed year after year, so SE kinda made him leave and got another guy to round things up and finally release the game

so in a sense it's not entirely the story that was originally intented, but you also didn't have to wait another three years to play it, so sort of a good news bad news situation? lol

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Epical
    He had to step down because of health reasons. Old Japanese men look 10x worse than an old NA man.
    And you did believed that right? lol did you expect him to walk away with "this game is a failer i dont want to be remembered as the director which made wrost ff ever"? SE just made him say what they want him to say he isnt sick and fine plus helping with projects with Hironobu Sakaguchi in mistwalker

Hironobu Sakaguchi left SE and made his own company with old-school SE programes (chrono team + alot of other respected people from SE)

SE only cares about $$ now isnt there 6 FFXIII games comin out later?

Anyway lets not turn this into SE etc
    lets stick to ff12

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa
    if you dont like it, there are several other forums you can access, just dont come to this one, it doesnt need you, hit the general, or the FFXI talk, but leave us be, we appreciate your opinion but we will form our own conclusions
    its an rpg game the most important thing is the storyline
    i just said that here so people dont get there hopes up when playing it ._.;

Alot of people goin to pop up the next few days and say the samething its just matter of time

i gota admit i finished the game fast though lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rag
    Did you know that 90% of all statistics are made up on the spot?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Almaa
    Did you know that 90% of all statistics are made up on the spot?
    I can read jp forums people who didnt like the story is way more than people who actully liked it (which is rare to find afterall you cant hate something dont exist)

A. Body
    BG Level

And you did believed that right? lol did you expect him to walk away with "this game is a failer i dont want to be remembered as the director which made wrost ff ever"? SE just made him say what they want him to say he isnt sick and fine plus helping with projects with Hironobu Sakaguchi in mistwalker

Hironobu Sakaguchi left SE and made his own company with old-school SE programes (chrono team + alot of other respected people from SE)

lets stick to ff12
    dude, that's totally the opposite of why those guys left: they left because SE wanted to try new things with the FF franchise and head to new directions, and the old people didn't like it

just look at "lost odyssey", and compare it with FF13... i mean at least currently you can already see that LO is a totally traditional format FF kind of RPG, and FF13 is going beyond anything traditional about single player RPGs

frankly i love the traditional FF format, but that doesn't mean i'm against SE trying new things, and if they have to fire all the old vets to do it, then so be it, i can always play mistwalker games if i don't like the new FFs

the only real regret i have about this is Nobuo Uematsu no longer doing music score for FFs... but he hasn't done much in half a decade anyway so >.>

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by GRT

lets stick to ff12
    dude, that's totally the opposite of why those guys left: they left because SE wanted to try new things with the FF franchise and head to new directions, and the old people didn't like it

just look at "lost odyssey", and compare it with FF13... i mean at least currently you can already see that LO is a totally traditional format FF kind of RPG, and FF13 is going beyond anything traditional about single player RPGs

frankly i love the traditional FF format, but that doesn't mean i'm against SE trying new things, and if they have to fire all the old vets to do it, then so be it, i can always play mistwalker games if i don't like the new FFs
    its not matter of new or old school thingy SE cares about $$ only nowdays

SE quited xenogears project just becouse it didnt sell as they wished for
    they just whoring out final fantasy name now

I dont mind new or old system aslong there is good story/charcters

FF12 seems more like an advanture game than an rpg which is sad

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

the only real regret i have about this is Nobuo Uematsu no longer doing music score for FFs... but he hasn't done much in half a decade anyway so >.>
    He is working with mistwalker now
    He got offers from SE/nintendo/etc to work for there games but his answer was /no lol

He dont feel like doing anywork for anygame unless its good and emotional enough for him

A. Body
    BG Level

man, are you in some sort of charity line of work? what's wrong with a commercial company trying to please their customers in order to make more money? lol

besides, since FF12 did in fact receive a perfect famitsu score and receive great praises from players all over asia for the past 8 months, it really does speak more loudly than a few people who doesn't like it, such as yourself

i mean a friend of mine hates beer, doesn't make beer a bad liquid

A. Body
    BG Level

He got offers from SE/nintendo/etc to work for there games but his answer was /no lol

He dont feel like doing anywork for anygame unless its good and emotional enough for him
    um... i know that, but it's not because he feels like FF games are no longer "good" or "emotional enough" but because his history with Hironobu Sakaguchi, who is the one person that led the bunch of old schoolers away from SE

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

man, are you in some sort of charity line of work? what's wrong with a commercial company trying to please their customers in order to make more money? lol

besides, since FF12 did in fact receive a perfect famitsu score and receive great praises from players all over asia for the past 8 months, it really does speak more loudly than a few people who doesn't like it, such as yourself

i mean a friend of mine hates beer, doesn't make beer a bad liquid
    wait 1 week and come to this thread again and see if it was "only me"

Yes becouse i actully care if SE made money or not?????

Point is they no longer make "good enough"games to make money they just using the FF rep to get money thats the problem

FF7 got like 6 games
    FF12 already got DS game
    FF13 6 freaking games >.>

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

um... i know that, but it's not because he feels like FF games are no longer "good" or "emotional enough" but because his history with Hironobu Sakaguchi, who is the one person that led the bunch of old schoolers away from SE
    First of all he is not only working with sakagushi he would love to make the OST of anygame aslong the game emotional and good enough for him he get alot of offers all the time and accpet alot of works outside sakagushi games he just simply did not want to work with FF12 even though he made almost all other ffs games sound tracks

also that reminds how crapy ff12 ost is compared to ff4-11 ost

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast