+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bazaar     submit to reddit submit to twitter

I can't remember where Solid Horns come from (some toad but I dunno which) if I remember correctly you can get demon tails as a rare drop from imps in golmore but I wouldn't count on it.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

I don't remember what drops solid horns, but yes you can theoretically get the items for one deathbringer from bazaar. Or you could just go to barheim and steal 3 of them from the rare mimeo there.

edit: demon tails are from the gargoyle types in zertinian caverns, pretty common if you want to go there and be underlevelled.

How can I return to bahlrein(sp?) says it caved in and the guy with key is trapped inside.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Well, you could try the search function. Or just go here. It's on the first page.

Science Fiction Super Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

i was just in the pharos and i believe i was getting solid horns from the frogs there

cant be 100% sure but i do believe they came from some mob there

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

Quote Originally Posted by DeadLegend
    I can't remember where Solid Horns come from (some toad but I dunno which) if I remember correctly you can get demon tails as a rare drop from imps in golmore but I wouldn't count on it.
    abaddon (frogs) second ascent, just got one 50th floor i think?

Quote Originally Posted by Slott
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadLegend
    abaddon (frogs) second ascent, just got one 50th floor i think?
    Demon Tails: Basicly any imp lv 30+, most namely the ones in Zertain.
    Pointed Horn: Basicly any Toad 30+, most namely the ones in Balhriem(bad sp)