+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Anyone ever seen Feral Retriever use (spam) Balance?

18k-19k/each AOE damage...wtf...

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike

I killed it too fast to notice that /useless

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Mala
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike

I killed it too fast to notice that /useless
    I'm playing through a 2nd time, oddly enough I was killing faster this time (2x Deathbringer) but before I finished it off it used that, killed all 3 guys, I switched parties and he used it right away.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

was it just me or did every1 else tank tiamat like fafnir?

Quote Originally Posted by LordAoushi
    shush, Fafnir is in this game too =P big big dragon

Relic Shield
    BG Level

/guilty >.> im ashamed to admit it but I did it

i hate molen.

0/10 on wizard breastplate

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Toralyn
    Elder Wyrm can suck my left nut. That guy sucked.
    I went in underestimating him and not saving.... needless to say after the first Sporefall I about freaked out. That move was nasty and I especially hated the fact that Larsa was attacking my characters; especially since he can't remove status ailments from himself, so he's a burden on my gambits. Anyway I barely won the fight, I used my weaker party first, Penelo Fran and Balthier, to take off about 1/100th of it's HP, no joke that little. Then I did a 5 hit quickening which is really weak for me and I didn't even get a concurrence off so at this point I was worried I'd have to soft reset and redo alot of cutscenes and stuff. Then I went through the arduous process of switching out members one by one because of the stupid target system and got my strong party in. With the strong party I was able to hold the fight consistently until the 2nd Sporefall, which was followed by 2 more sporefalls immediately after I removed statuses and raised the dead. It was a hectic fight, to say the least.

Is there anyway to bring out 3 new members immediately during a fight without the other three being dead? In the back of the strategy guide it mentions it's possible to switch out targetted members but I don't understand it's wording. Help XD?

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    I went in underestimating him and not saving.... needless to say after the first Sporefall I about freaked out. That move was nasty and I especially hated the fact that Larsa was attacking my characters; especially since he can't remove status ailments from himself, so he's a burden on my gambits. Anyway I barely won the fight, I used my weaker party first, Penelo Fran and Balthier, to take off about 1/100th of it's HP, no joke that little. Then I did a 5 hit quickening which is really weak for me and I didn't even get a concurrence off so at this point I was worried I'd have to soft reset and redo alot of cutscenes and stuff. Then I went through the arduous process of switching out members one by one because of the stupid target system and got my strong party in. With the strong party I was able to hold the fight consistently until the 2nd Sporefall, which was followed by 2 more sporefalls immediately after I removed statuses and raised the dead. It was a hectic fight, to say the least.

Is there anyway to bring out 3 new members immediately during a fight without the other three being dead? In the back of the strategy guide it mentions it's possible to switch out targetted members but I don't understand it's wording. Help XD?
    When a party member is being targetted(by friend or foe) or has an action being prepared their name will be red. If they have white names you can switch em out freely.

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk

Elder wyrm was easy for me, and you can switch out characters at any time just by pressing triangle and using the party option in the menu, as long as the person you want to remove isn't either casting a spell, or having one cast on them, you can change pt members.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

I tried to flail it (so I didn't get hit with breath )

ok... I looked all over the caves and couldnt find Marilith, does anyone know where this damn thing is at?

i killed it in the room with the two toads

Quote Originally Posted by Skyylya
    i killed it in the room with the two toads
    What level were you? I finally got to fight it at level 28, and needless to say that thing killed everyone in my party with either 1 or 2 shots. (800 dmg to tanks ftw) lol

i think i was like 36 by the time i got around to it, i've done so much exploring and mass chaining for rare NM"s i think i'm way high lvl for the stage of the game i'm at. i'm currently 42 trying to get a damn drop from molen and i haven't even gone to the stillshrine or whatever after the henne mine thing.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

so.. where's this tracks of beast for gil snapper again?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Bottem right of map, but you gotta chop the withered trees all around the map so you can make a bridge to cross over.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

any way to chop the trees?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by SamanosukeShiva
    any way to chop the trees?
    Emm you just press "X" when it pops over your head. Did you forget to talk to the petitioner?

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

yeah, I talked to the petitioner, she just said there's a special way to get to the place. probably i wasn't thorough enough, thanks btw