FFXIV Character
    Tokimi Kurahashi
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Kill everything in the zone and just zone one zone away and then zone back in and he should be there.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Azgalor

I'm trying to get to the far south area in Barhiem(sp?) Passage so I can kill Bloodwing but I cant find where that bottom half connects to (like what area it connects to) and i've been running around for an hour trying to figure it out ;;

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Forgot the name of the map, but from the yellow save point you go south one screen and then head west one screen (top exit to the west). That leads to some screen with bombs and a stair way that goes up (to the west again). Then, you have to head all the way south across a really long bridge and the zone for Bloodwing is after that one. He spawned somewhere in the middle of the map on one of the ledges for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayttt
    Kill everything in the zone and just zone one zone away and then zone back in and he should be there.
    went back and forth in the zone that he spawns in and killed everything that was originally up, and each successive respawn (about 3 sweeps back and forth) then zoned out and back in and sweeped the zone again to no avail.

Killed that stupid hellmane horse or whatever its called 9 times now, trying to spawn this friggin thing.

Found the secret merchant by mistake, lol.

deathscythe you need to have 2 guys in critical when you enter his spawn area I belive.'
    Had him pop on me in the 16 chest room while fighting a few oversouls.

Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade
    deathscythe you need to have 2 guys in critical when you enter his spawn area I belive.'
    Had him pop on me in the 16 chest room while fighting a few oversouls.
    ok that makes more sense, I tried zoning in with one guy critical but that didn't work.

I'll try roaming the area with everyone critical for crying out loud.

read some discussion on other threads, I think you simply have to have 2 people in critical status anywhere in the zone and he spawns right on you.

went through several hunts just fine, then stumbled onto "Carrot" a Malboro in Salikawood.

How is it spawned? The Viera spoke of attack enemies will scare it away, its getting tiresom running sweeps of the area and zoning in and out without the fucker spawning, lol.

Anyone remember particulars?

Don't kill any monsters once you zone into the salikawood, just flee to carrot zone.

Asada Shino
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tokimi Kurahashi
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterio
    went back and forth in the zone that he spawns in and killed everything that was originally up, and each successive respawn (about 3 sweeps back and forth) then zoned out and back in and sweeped the zone again to no avail.

Killed that stupid hellmane horse or whatever its called 9 times now, trying to spawn this friggin thing.

I meant that to the question about Trickster ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterio

I meant that to the question about Trickster ;p
    yup I realised that afterwards, thanks Faytt

Quote Originally Posted by DeadLegend
    Don't kill any monsters once you zone into the salikawood, just flee to carrot zone.
    That makes sense, I was not touching mobs in the "Carrot" zone onry.

So I'll re-zone in and flee my way to the Carrot zone without disturbing the peace, thanks.

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Bahreim Passage west annex is where.

For the bloodwing hunt.

If you open the barheim passage map you can use the D-pad to highlight the areas and show the names, easy way to locate the west annex.

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by DeadLegend
    If you open the barheim passage map you can use the D-pad to highlight the areas and show the names, easy way to locate the west annex.
    I dont see it regardless.

And the White Mousse hunt in the Gramshire waterway, I cant get the key until I defeat it, but I cant get to it.

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

ok nvm i didnt see it the stairs, so um West Annex where.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Go to Deathbringer guy, but take the northern path that's like fifteen degrees above the Deathbringer room path. Keep walking. You'll get there eventually.

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Found it, and accidently raped Zalera.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Yeah, I did that to Zalera too. It was kinda funny. I was all "hmm, looks like a boss fight", then I was all "oops, I won".

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I gotta say Zodiark is a bitch. I got him to around 10% then he wiped everyone w/ darkja, can't even use my reserves to revive cos they get one shotted even with bubble belt. I guess Ill just have to level my back ups to around 70+, they are all 30 atm :/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast