+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What lvl were you when..     submit to reddit submit to twitter

doing KRT, have everything done but trying to get demonsbane right now (god that first wall sucked, had to farm three more quickenings just to finish it) Vaan, Fran and Penelo are 25ish, rest 12-16. Don't know why everyone gives the hate on penelo though, have her as mage type with a staff and she's doing well, even doing decent melee damage.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Bkbahamut
    Vaan Ashe Fran level 37
    Adrammelech down wooo
    Used um i think about 20 Phoenix downs, 5 ethers, 1 elixir, and 4 Quickening Chains to do it :X
    Was all worth it, but what a nasty fight lol
    I hate him. After like 5 or 6 tries I managed to kill him (got a real lucky 15-hit quickening chain when he had ~25% HP). Then after the fight and the "you received the esper" cutscene, his minions popped (which surprised me, I didnt expect them to still be alive after the fight) and did some Sleepga move on all my characters, then proceeded to spam ga spells on them till they were dead. I didn't even get a chance to move -_-. Now I have to do it all over again :E

I should probably come back when I'm not level 32 anymore <_<

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Yeah it was definitely a bitch, and not fun lol, but my first try at that, if u dont count my accidentally stumbling upon him last time and barely touching him just to get owned by a Thundaja

Overleveled, Vaan 60, Basch and Ashe 55, just killed Pandemonium in Phobos.

15-16 farming Lhusu Mines like a madman.
    Has anyone gotten the Golden Armor drop from Aireel (bat NM)? Ive killed it 5-7 times w/ no drop. gogo FFXI dev team.
    At level 15-16 should I plan on leaving soon for fear of making the game too easy?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Po
    15-16 farming Lhusu Mines like a madman.
    Has anyone gotten the Golden Armor drop from Aireel (bat NM)? Ive killed it 5-7 times w/ no drop. gogo FFXI dev team.
    At level 15-16 should I plan on leaving soon for fear of making the game too easy?
    farming in Lhushu mines early on is a good way to put some points down on the lisence board and get some levels but the truth is, no matter how much leveling you do early on you can still be faced with some difficult chalanges end game.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Just beat the game at level 38-42. Final boss twice put up physical shield after I'd selected a Quickening, plus I floundered for about 10 minutes before I figured out that I only had 3 characters that wouldn't get instantly one-shotted the second I Phoenix Downed them to life (No time for Raise). Probably should have been a fairly easy fight, but as it was I had to burn through all the Hi-Ethers and Elixirs I had and was on the verge of wiping more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeks
    Just beat the game at level 38-42. Final boss twice put up physical shield after I'd selected a Quickening, plus I floundered for about 10 minutes before I figured out that I only had 3 characters that wouldn't get instantly one-shotted the second I Phoenix Downed them to life (No time for Raise). Probably should have been a fairly easy fight, but as it was I had to burn through all the Hi-Ethers and Elixirs I had and was on the verge of wiping more than once.
    lol... kinda disapointing to hear. Just like the rest of the FF's, if you have a brain you can beat it without even playing the game fully.

Not a knock against you, hell of a job, i guess.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

53 in the Feywood.

Level 17 across the board, walking to KRT now, killing all in path.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Runningdemon
    thats pretty underleveld lol, when I was where you are I was about 22-23.

but ya im now 57 and hit Archadia, just did the Pine Chops thing.

An Efficient Consumption Bundle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elyise Thierremont
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Muradin

Quote Originally Posted by sephir
    Quote Originally Posted by Runningdemon
    thats pretty underleveld lol, when I was where you are I was about 22-23.

but ya im now 57 and hit Archadia, just did the Pine Chops thing.
    I'm 13-16 heading across the Sandsea to KRT right now. Kinda worried that I'm going to get slaughtered once I get there. Trying to level all my characters evenly, though I'm usually either Vaan+Balthier+Fran or Vaan+Ashe+Penelo. Basch is kind of the odd man out but his damage is pretty good even with just a Javelin.

Meh, underleveled you say, but I still beat the hell outta everything in my path. Prolly gonna kill a couple levels on the way to KRT gathering gil/gear.