+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    makojr

Quote Originally Posted by Chaossamurai
    bundle of needles is a synth item for a bow, name eludes me at the moment...
    How do you synth things?
    sell the loot at shops and when a combination of it is sold to the shops, the bazaars update with new stuff.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

anyone know what stone of the condemner is for?

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Makochild
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaossamurai
    bundle of needles is a synth item for a bow, name eludes me at the moment...
    How do you synth things?
    sell the loot at shops and when a combination of it is sold to the shops, the bazaars update with new stuff.
    Does it matter if it's sold in a certain order or certain place? Like, if I sell 2 Item X at Shop X, 2 Item Y at Shop Y, and 2 Item Z at Shop Z, I will get Item A available to purchase in the bazaar?

Or does it all have to be at the same guy? I'd assume not.

Quote Originally Posted by kisada
    anyone know what stone of the condemner is for?
    Used to fight an optional esper, which is hard as hell, can't use magic.

i got a snake skin from some nm snake in that tree-lookin zone, midgardsormr was the name actually lol

the guide says the purpose of loot is to sell and get rich, also selling a certain item or combination of items to any vendor will unlock bazzar items... but who knows, the only thing I keep is teleport stones lol

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bryant Snow
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

Is it safe to assume that anything you sell to a merchant, is reacquireable?

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Any word on the Great Serpent Fang from the Midgarsomr in Golmore Jungle? Took like 68 steals to get it while the stupid thing was pounding on me.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

You can sell it, if its from a Rare Game monster, that means u can fight again, and steal it again. Ive killed him 3 times and stolen the Fang 3 times, just sell. Only items i worry bout are some items i get as reward to Hunts ;o I still have some items laying around im not sure what to with yet =/