+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Zodiac Spear     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    That does suck then. But I'm still not gonna get it the easy way, lol.
    I'd rather play through this game 100 times without ever getting the spear than run through the hard side of henne 1,000 times to get the fucking thing. Basch is happy with his excalibur and he will be a little happier if I get him a tournesol, and that's the way it's gonna be lol

Quote Originally Posted by DeadLegend
    I'd rather play through this game 100 times without ever getting the spear than run through the hard side of henne 1,000 times to get the fucking thing. Basch is happy with his excalibur and he will be a little happier if I get him a tournesol, and that's the way it's gonna be lol
    What level are the mobs there? Presumably if you levelled up enough it shouldn't be that bad? Think of it like the Pink Tail from FF4

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Someone else in this thread said that you can't have more than one though, even if you get the easy one that the 1% one would never show up.
    If you never open the 100% chest, can you open the 0.1% chest, get the spear, and then go open the 100% chest?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I do not know if I opened any of the earlier chest or not but I assume I did since there is not a single chest in the room.
    I did find one chest throughout the whole place which was a defender.

So does this mean, since no chest are in the room, Henne Mine is the way to go?

What level are the mobs there? Presumably if you levelled up enough it shouldn't be that bad? Think of it like the Pink Tail from FF4
    The first half is hordes of bats/flan lv 64-66, and the second half is legions of wraiths and reapers of the same level. I suppose it wouldn't be too too bad now but getting there to fight zodiark was a traumatic experience. Annul spam to death spam is a shitty way to go. Ashe getting confused with a deathbringer in her hand is a shitty way to go lol, and half the map is hidden. I just hate it, it's FFXII's garlaige.

/shudder...

I never did get that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5