+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Looking for some computer help.

Hello, I was wondering if anyone here was able to tell me some information about my computer. Lately there have been some hidden spyware that I am having trouble removing. Whenever I open up firefox another seperate pop up comes up under Internet Explorer. It is also always running in my processes as IEXPLORE.EXE. If anyone can help me please PM. Sorry if this is a bad post. I figured i could get a fast response here. Here is a picture.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...zeil_mcd/2.gif

edit: better pic

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nikko Toska
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry
    FFXI Server
    Titan

I could tell you if the name of the process was larger than the size of this font. Might help...

Actually Charitwo I have used those and they didnt show anything, hence me coming here for more support. But thanks for the "help". >.>

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Dont forget windows defender
    http://www.microsoft.com/athome/securit ... fault.mspx

I know its lolMS (not really its more borgware but who's counting) but its a top notch program.
    Gives you almost complete control over your start up programs and running processes and also lets you know when anything fishy shows up.

Dont use it if you've pirated your OS though.

Quote Originally Posted by Razeil
    Actually Charitwo I have used those and they didnt show anything, hence me coming here for more support. But thanks for the "help". >.>
    If you used them and nothing's coming up, what's leading you to believe that there's spyware on your system?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Frostmane

Start > Run > msconfig > Startup > Disable anything that isn't nesscary > Restart

Download SpyBot and Adaware > Update the software > Run both programs.

The end

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/index.php

Go here, and download the program called hijack this.

What you have is a browswer hijack, and this is my only way of knowing what you potentially might have.

However; the important thing is run it, and then post the log of it here instead of just deleting it.

Also, a majority of hidden stuff will hide itself in your system restore.
    So you'll get false positives of a clean system if the software is running resident there.

So what you do to eliveate this is, turn off system restore first, reboot into safemode without networking, and then run your spybot & adaware.

This will give you a much through scan and maybe find more things that were hidden on your first view.

Post your hijack this log and we'll see if we can get a better grasp as to what you're running, also post a SS of your msconfig, I can help you tell which ones you need on and which ones you dont if you have things there running that shouldn't be.

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
    Scan saved at 3:46:46 PM, on 11/6/2006
    Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
    MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
    C:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCDsrv.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
    C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\bin\btwdins.exe
    C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
    C:\Program Files\AlienAutopsy\TEKS_Service.exe
    C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
    C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe
    C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
    C:\Program Files\AlienGUIse\wbload.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
    C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
    C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax4PNP.exe
    C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Smax4.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\BisonCam\BisonTrayIcon.exe
    C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe
    C:\Program Files\Function Key Controller\FKC.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe
    C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_08\bin\jusched.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1157324479\ee\AOLSoftware.exe
    C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe
    C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
    C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe
    C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BTTray.exe
    C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\Clean Access Agent\CCAAgent.exe
    C:\Program Files\REALTEK Semiconductor Corp\REALTEK RTL8185 Wireless LAN Driver and Utility\RtWlan.exe
    c:\progra~1\intern~1\iexplore.exe
    c:\program files\common files\aol\1157324479\ee\aim6.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\WIDCOMM\BLUETO~1\BTSTAC~1.EXE
    C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe
    C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
    C:\Program Files\ScreenPrint32 v3\ScreenPrint32.exe
    C:\Program Files\Google\Google Updater\GoogleUpdater.exe
    C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe
    C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\MOZILL~1\FIREFOX.EXE
    C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
    C:\DOCUME~1\Tanner\LOCALS~1\Temp\Rar$EX00.469\Hija ckThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.alienware.com/Mothership?Com ... 3334313141
    O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {348FE907-249E-4C65-A838-F34A193FE1D1} - (no file)
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
    O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_08\bin\ssv.dll
    O2 - BHO: Viewpoint Toolbar BHO - {A7327C09-B521-4EDB-8509-7D2660C9EC98} - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Toolbar\3.6.0\ViewBarBHO.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: Viewpoint Toolbar - {F8AD5AA5-D966-4667-9DAF-2561D68B2012} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Viewpoint\Toolbar Runtime\3.6.0\ViewBar.dll
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAXPnP] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax4PNP.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAX] "C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Smax4.exe" /tray
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AGRSMMSG] AGRSMMSG.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BisonTrayIcon] C:\WINDOWS\BisonCam\BisonTrayIcon.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RemoteControl] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [FunctionKeyCtrl] C:\Program Files\Function Key Controller\FKC.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [vptray] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_08\bin\jusched.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HostManager] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1157324479\ee\AOLSoftware.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IPHSend] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\IPHSend\IPHSend.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ViewMgr] C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPDJ Taskbar Utility] C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb0 7.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [greyproxy32exit] C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\creativeholdgreyproxy\Load two.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SDR6_Check] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\DriveCleaner 2006 Free\udcsdr.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PAS_Check] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\DriveCleaner 2006 Free\udcpas.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Photo Downloader] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.0\Apps\apdproxy.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ScreenPrint32] C:\Program Files\ScreenPrint32 v3\ScreenPrint32.exe -startup
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] "C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe" -hide
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Aim6] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Launch\AOLLaunch.exe" /d locale=en-US ee://aol/imApp
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SolidCapture] C:\Program Files\SolidDocuments\SolidCapture\solidcapture.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Stupid Default] C:\DOCUME~1\Tanner\APPLIC~1\KEEPLO~1\heckstart.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: Bluetooth.lnk = ?
    O4 - Global Startup: Clean Access Agent.lnk = C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\Clean Access Agent\CCAAgent.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: Google Updater.lnk = C:\Program Files\Google\Google Updater\GoogleUpdater.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
    O4 - Global Startup: Realtek Wireless LAN Utility.lnk = ?
    O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Send to &Bluetooth Device... - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie_ctx.htm
    O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=39204
    O16 - DPF: {AB86CE53-AC9F-449F-9399-D8ABCA09EC09} (Get_ActiveX Control) - https://h17000.www1.hp.com/ewfrf-JAVA/S ... anager.ocx
    O18 - Protocol: livecall - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\MSGRAP~1.DLL
    O18 - Protocol: ms-help - {314111C7-A502-11D2-BBCA-00C04F8EC294} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Help\hxds.dll
    O18 - Protocol: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\MSGRAP~1.DLL
    O20 - Winlogon Notify: NavLogon - C:\WINDOWS\system32\NavLogon.dll
    O20 - Winlogon Notify: WB - C:\Program Files\AlienGUIse\fastload.dll
    O20 - Winlogon Notify: WgaLogon - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WgaLogon.dll
    O23 - Service: Bluetooth Service (btwdins) - Broadcom Corporation. - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\bin\btwdins.exe
    O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
    O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
    O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus Definition Watcher (DefWatch) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
    O23 - Service: InCD Helper (InCDsrv) - Nero AG - C:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCDsrv.exe
    O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
    O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
    O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
    O23 - Service: ProductivIT Service (ProductivITService) - DynTek, Inc. - C:\Program Files\AlienAutopsy\TEKS_Service.exe
    O23 - Service: Remote Packet Capture Protocol v.0 (experimental) (rpcapd) - Unknown owner - %ProgramFiles%\WinPcap\rpcapd.exe" -d -f "%ProgramFiles%\WinPcap\rpcapd.ini (file missing)
    O23 - Service: SAVRoam (SavRoam) - symantec - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe
    O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
    O23 - Service: SoundMAX Agent Service (SoundMAX Agent Service (default)) - Analog Devices, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
    O23 - Service: Symantec SPBBCSvc (SPBBCSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
    O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Frostmane

Oh my god. XDDD

Lol, like I have any clue what this shit means and I'm going to college for Computer Science; ;

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

No wonder you're machine is running like molasass.

Ok first things first get rid of viewpoint and any references to viewpoint.
    Get rid of 02 BHOno name) - {348FE907-249-4C65-A838-F34A193FE1D1}

You have a fuckload of stuff in your startup, I'd personally remove almost all of it, except your SAV. Alot of that stuff is used primarily for loading into memory so it starts faster, only problem with that is if you have that megafuckton of stuff preloaded you're destroying any concept of free memory.

On first look I don't see anything that raises redflags except the viewpoint manager, what is the popup that happens from IE when you load firefox?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Bwelch
    Start > Run > msconfig > Startup > Disable anything that isn't nesscary > Restart

Download SpyBot and Adaware > Update the software > Run both programs.

The end
    If this above step doesnt work, go into Safe mode (Press F8 at boot up.Most PC's use this function.) and search for IEXPLORER.EXE. If it isn't on one of these folders:

C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer
    C:\WINDOWS\service files\i386
    C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download\16b2c96a0 c41f4dfdb4d3cc228a4f819

Delete it.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Im guessing you're running etheral or some other kind of packet sniffer as well, hence the winPCap, if you're not, then well your problems may be bigger then originally thought.

Packet Sniffer and what? Sorry lol, here is a picture of the ads.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...il_mcd/323.gif

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

O23 - Service: Remote Packet Capture Protocol v.0 (experimental) (rpcapd) - Unknown owner - %ProgramFiles%\WinPcap\rpcapd.exe" -d -f "%ProgramFiles%\WinPcap\rpcapd.ini (file missing)

WinPcap is a use for programs like nMapWin and Etheral, two widly known packet sniffers.

Post a SS of your msconfig / startup tab.

i was gonna come lend my knowledge lol .. but 2-3 people basically summed up exactly what i was going to say but yea if u run the msconfig you should be able to delete w/e you don't absofuckinglutely need

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

backup your files and re-format

Its true, there is no way to fix a infected machine besides a total reinstall.

You might be able to remove the stuff thats causing bad performance and be ok with that, but there is no certainty that you're in any shape to access your online banking site and still have money in your accounts the next day.

Ok, well after talking to Sap and some others I restarted computer in safe mode and ran all virus software and came up with one named "Netpumper" it was from a fake torrent, figures.
    Here is the new hijack log prepare to "omg".

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
    Scan saved at 5:26:41 PM, on 11/6/2006
    Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
    MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
    C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
    C:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCDsrv.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
    C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\bin\btwdins.exe
    C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
    C:\Program Files\AlienAutopsy\TEKS_Service.exe
    C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
    C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
    C:\Program Files\AlienGUIse\wbload.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
    C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
    C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax4PNP.exe
    C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Smax4.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\BisonCam\BisonTrayIcon.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe
    C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_08\bin\jusched.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb0 7.exe
    C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\Clean Access Agent\CCAAgent.exe
    C:\Program Files\REALTEK Semiconductor Corp\REALTEK RTL8185 Wireless LAN Driver and Utility\RtWlan.exe
    C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1157324479\ee\aolsoftware.exe
    c:\program files\common files\aol\1157324479\ee\aim6.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
    c:\progra~1\intern~1\iexplore.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\MOZILL~1\FIREFOX.EXE
    C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
    C:\DOCUME~1\Tanner\LOCALS~1\Temp\Rar$EX00.062\Hija ckThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.alienware.com/Mothership?Com ... 3334313141
    O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {348FE907-249E-4C65-A838-F34A193FE1D1} - (no file)
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
    O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_08\bin\ssv.dll
    O2 - BHO: Viewpoint Toolbar BHO - {A7327C09-B521-4EDB-8509-7D2660C9EC98} - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Toolbar\3.6.0\ViewBarBHO.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: Viewpoint Toolbar - {F8AD5AA5-D966-4667-9DAF-2561D68B2012} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Viewpoint\Toolbar Runtime\3.6.0\ViewBar.dll
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAXPnP] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax4PNP.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAX] "C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Smax4.exe" /tray
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BisonTrayIcon] C:\WINDOWS\BisonCam\BisonTrayIcon.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [vptray] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_08\bin\jusched.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPDJ Taskbar Utility] C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb0 7.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [greyproxy32exit] C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\creativeholdgreyproxy\Load two.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Aim6] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Launch\AOLLaunch.exe" /d locale=en-US ee://aol/imApp
    O4 - Global Startup: Clean Access Agent.lnk = C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\Clean Access Agent\CCAAgent.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
    O4 - Global Startup: Realtek Wireless LAN Utility.lnk = ?
    O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Send to &Bluetooth Device... - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie_ctx.htm
    O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=39204
    O16 - DPF: {AB86CE53-AC9F-449F-9399-D8ABCA09EC09} (Get_ActiveX Control) - https://h17000.www1.hp.com/ewfrf-JAVA/S ... anager.ocx
    O18 - Protocol: livecall - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\MSGRAP~1.DLL
    O18 - Protocol: ms-help - {314111C7-A502-11D2-BBCA-00C04F8EC294} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Help\hxds.dll
    O18 - Protocol: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\MSGRAP~1.DLL
    O20 - Winlogon Notify: NavLogon - C:\WINDOWS\system32\NavLogon.dll
    O20 - Winlogon Notify: WB - C:\Program Files\AlienGUIse\fastload.dll
    O20 - Winlogon Notify: WgaLogon - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WgaLogon.dll
    O23 - Service: Bluetooth Service (btwdins) - Broadcom Corporation. - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\bin\btwdins.exe
    O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
    O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
    O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus Definition Watcher (DefWatch) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
    O23 - Service: InCD Helper (InCDsrv) - Nero AG - C:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCDsrv.exe
    O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
    O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
    O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
    O23 - Service: ProductivIT Service (ProductivITService) - DynTek, Inc. - C:\Program Files\AlienAutopsy\TEKS_Service.exe
    O23 - Service: SAVRoam (SavRoam) - symantec - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe
    O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
    O23 - Service: SoundMAX Agent Service (SoundMAX Agent Service (default)) - Analog Devices, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
    O23 - Service: Symantec SPBBCSvc (SPBBCSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
    O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

your HijackThis log looks good and clean (aside from that viewpoint crap but thats fine as it doesn't really do shit, Even I have it lol).

Get yourself a software firewall like zonealarm and have it up. They block a shitload of bullshit that tries to get installed on your PC. It will be annoying at first but after you get it running etc, you'll see how smooth things are.

Uninstall Norton Antivirus and get AVG Anti-Virus (The free one). Norton seems to come with a lot of shit that is bundled and pretty useless.

go to start -> run and type in msconfig and go to services and click on the box to hide all MS services.

Go down the list and disable any of the ones that you don't know wtf they are, or sound stupid. If you post a screenshot of the current ones running, I'm sure someone or myself can tell you which ones are pretty much BS.

Do the same for Startup and disable anything that looks useless. Posting a screenshot of it will also help and we can tell you what is good and what is not.