+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by Charla
    Sorry to be serious in this thread, but does anyone actually know what influences the multi-attack and crit rate? I haven't found anything about it so far. And also, I think you can technically get burning bows (atk 60ish) before fran/balth join.
    i think it's just dependent on weapon. at least that's what the strat guide makes it out to be

Quote Originally Posted by neighbortaru
    Quote Originally Posted by Charla
    Sorry to be serious in this thread, but does anyone actually know what influences the multi-attack and crit rate? I haven't found anything about it so far. And also, I think you can technically get burning bows (atk 60ish) before fran/balth join.
    i think it's just dependent on weapon. at least that's what the strat guide makes it out to be
    They ain't blood. Fair game!

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by RakEx

They ain't blood. Fair game!
    Welcome to at least half of JP hentai game pairings.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

I know weapons like Katana and Ninja sword have a very high Ridill attacking rate =P and sword is up there also, maybe another i cant remember, whereas some weapons are unable to multi attack at all. Ninja sword having the higest proc rate of multi hit.

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Bkbahamut
    I know weapons like Katana and Ninja sword have a very high Ridill attacking rate =P and sword is up there also, maybe another i cant remember, whereas some weapons are unable to multi attack at all. Ninja sword having the higest proc rate of multi hit.
    Katanas and GKTs proc way more than swords.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Yeah i know, just saying sword has a somewhat decent multi hit rate :X Compared to Great sword which i dont think can? or bow/xbow/gun etc

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Poles supposedly multi-hit often as well (according to the strat guide).

Quote Originally Posted by DeadLegend
    Basch is the most badass and key character, he's this game's Kain. He could have been the "main" character easily. Balthier is funny as hell though.

Fafnir isn't popping.
    Man speaks the truth!

Whoever said his clothes are dumb? wtf... lol. Balthier's clothes are gay but he's still cool in CSs. Clothes usually don't influence my decisions on characters lol for example I use Vaan too. Basch is just the tough silent guy just like Kain was and Kain is the coolest FF char ever imo. I liked Vossler too, too bad. :-/

Poles supposedly multi-hit often as well (according to the strat guide).
    They do. I used a spear on Basch when I was doing the Marylith[sp] hunt because the only other weapon I had for him was Flametongue which heals it...so...

Every three attack rounds he would do a 3-4 hit combo, I'm going to be switching to spear full time on Basch, now that I remember that fight...

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Basch feels kind of generic at least in the initial parts of the game (Only to KRT so far), but his voice actor is awesome (I use Vaan, Basch, and Balthier as my main characters). Balthier is definetly right up there in the upper echelons of FF Pimpdom

Surprized nobody has mentioned Balth's Mist attacks. To be they seem to be the best of the other party members in terms of style. Element of Treachery is great, along with Tides of Fate. Though, Fires of War is kinda meh.

I kind of like Ruin Impedment from Basch myself, it reminds me of when he first joins as a guest with no sword and he's just punching shit like a madman, just pure Berserker rage.

But yeah, Balth's cockiness during Tides of Fate is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpoemer
    Ashe with Masamune becomes your 2nd best melee, her DoT is insane
    Balthier with same should be even better. He has highest SPD and more STR than Ashe (the two modifiers of katana)
    Gkat mod is Magicka power, at least one of them.

I think making Vaan the 'main' character did this game a lot of good. Just because you're seeing things through his eyes doesn't mean he's the most important one. I think it was great to do it this way.

And you think Ashe is just some snobby princess? She tries to do shit by herself (after you first meet her she shows this) so it's not like she just sits there and expects everyone else to do stuff for her. If you pay attention to the storyline she's vitally important and has to get stuff done asap, she HAS to be doing the things she's doing for Dalmasca, not for herself.

I also think the Vaan/Penelo pairing is great, better than any previous FF guy/girl pair because they could definately be a high school couple lol
    That's the problem, what is she going to do by herself other than get killed, and then what chance does she have to help her kingdom? It's one thing to take responsibility for what needs to be done, it's totally another to act like a stubborn idiot and go running off to your death. She's not going to save the world by herself, she needs the others. That and the fact that she's trying to use the same power that has destroyed everything else, is foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyylya
    Balthier with same should be even better. He has highest SPD and more STR than Ashe (the two modifiers of katana)

I think making Vaan the 'main' character did this game a lot of good. Just because you're seeing things through his eyes doesn't mean he's the most important one. I think it was great to do it this way.

And you think Ashe is just some snobby princess? She tries to do shit by herself (after you first meet her she shows this) so it's not like she just sits there and expects everyone else to do stuff for her. If you pay attention to the storyline she's vitally important and has to get stuff done asap, she HAS to be doing the things she's doing for Dalmasca, not for herself.

I also think the Vaan/Penelo pairing is great, better than any previous FF guy/girl pair because they could definately be a high school couple lol
    That's the problem, what is she going to do by herself other than get killed, and then what chance does she have to help her kingdom? It's one thing to take responsibility for what needs to be done, it's totally another to act like a stubborn idiot and go running off to your death. She's not going to save the world by herself, she needs the others. That and the fact that she's trying to use the same power that has destroyed everything else, is foolish.
    Square seems to like repeating that whole "this is bad, but I'll do it anyways" kind of thing. FF6: Espers, FF7: Mako/Materia, FF4: Light/Dark Crystals, etc.

New debate: Locke vs Balthier.

Its just another example of an allegory for nukes. The japanese are quite fond of them.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Balthier owns in every way I could imagine. I want a life-size doll of him (*'-') JUST TO BASK IN HIS GLORY

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

She takes help when and where she can get it, but she's not going to go around begging people to help her, she doesn't think she has the time.

And who said she was trying? She has been considering it. Unless you're not even to the Garaf part yet and all you know is she wants to use it, then lol

She takes help when and where she can get it, but she's not going to go around begging people to help her, she doesn't think she has the time.

And who said she was trying? She has been considering it. Unless you're not even to the Garaf part yet and all you know is she wants to use it, then lol
    uh, she doesn't shut up about how she wants to be able to use the nethecite as a weapon agains the imperials. And i'm just now into phon coast on my way to archades, i know it's not that far into the game so maybe she does turn around. But right now i don't like her character at all.

lol, just had a cs in phon coast where she finally say's something other than using it against imperials. Anyway, this is balthier's coolness thread, enough about asche.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

he makes me wet

Vobent

Archades cid > balthier

spoiler

For obvious reasons of why they own, they're father and son.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast