+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ring Wyrm reward?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Ring Wyrm reward?

So i just killed the Ring Worm hunt mob. Went back to where the guy was that gave me the hunt to get my reward (where the resistance hideout was), and there was only a chest there.. with 26 gil inside...

So do i need to spam this chest to get my damned icebrand.. or is the merchant that gave me this hunt elsewhere??

You get the Icebrand from that dude. >_>

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Re: Ring Wyrm reward?

Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra
    So i just killed the Ring Worm hunt mob. Went back to where the guy was that gave me the hunt to get my reward (where the resistance hideout was), and there was only a chest there.. with 26 gil inside...

So do i need to spam this chest to get my damned icebrand.. or is the merchant that gave me this hunt elsewhere??
    Uhh, you sure you're at the right place? The guy is outside the resistance hideout just sitting there, at least until you finish the hunt. How far are you storyline-wise, I suppose it's possible later in the game the guy would leave, but no idea if that's the case or not >.>

Im after the tomb. And the resistance place is just close off... wtf.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

thats wierd, when i killed ring wyrm the hunt giver guy was there and gave me ice brand straight up ;o, dont exactly remember what part of the story i was on at that time though

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Nazjatar

you must be going to the wrong place, open up the hunt section and view map