+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I almost threw up....     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Groovebox

I almost threw up....

when I went over to my friend's house to play Gears of War and he used the chainsaw

anyways, fucking amazing game... if you have a 360, go out and buy it. There is a review up on gamespot if you want to read it, 9.6.

Banned.

BG Level

Funny, because in real life, a Chainsaw would be 95% less effective than it is shown in almost all forms of media. But yeah, good game.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Goddamn you are debbie downer, i swear.

This is just for you : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngOWstJKUQQ

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik

This is just for you : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngOWstJKUQQ
    SNL skits are always 10 times funnier when the comedians themselves can't stop laughing through the whole skit.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Lucky I did that search to see if there was a GoW topic, this seems to be as close as it's going to get... because there needs to be one... or a forum... god it owns.

Typically i take gamespot or any reviews with a grain of salt, if it's rated good i'll rent it off gamefly or something and decide for myself... well... i think it should be rated higher. The game is absolutely stunning. I have alot of friends that say shit like blahblah graphics dont sell games and are very anti-ps3 saying whatever graphics aren't enough to sell ps3's alone blahblah. I'll agree, but i told them to shut the fuck up and buy this game and tell me you dont care how it looks. It's really awesome, i thought the 720p trailer from marketplace was great and I really didn't expect much more than that but now i'm debating if that even gives the game justice.

Sound: the sound is great, it really puts you into it. I had my 5.1 system pretty loud and it was pissing people off around me but then they came in to watch and stayed for a while. They aren't into games, ANY, but they really were impressed as well and didn't say anything else about how loud it was after that.

Story: its good, it's fun, it's ALOT better than i expected. They did a really good job on it, and the voice acting isn't too bad either.

Downfalls? Yeah there is one, the game is kinda linear. You enter an area or hallway, and there is only 1 real way to go, and it leads up to a boss. Typical but I kinda hoped for more i guess, dunno why but with a game hyped up like it has been I guess it made me want a real 10/10 perfect game.

Well as most Xbox games go, multiplayer is what you usually buy the game for. Games can be fun off Live sure, but to me it just seems that games branch out and open up so much to become alot more when you are online. I have been waiting for all of my friends to get it, for the game to be out for at least a day or 2 first (target i dont think gets it till tomorrow) before i really get into it. So far, judging by what i've seen, i'll end up dissapearing from ffxi and playing this game alot.

Being able to hide and shoot return fire is great, and really fun. The AI is pretty smart, which makes me really happy. It seems alot of games are starting to take that route now.

Well, can't say too much more i suppose. As said before, get this game. Don't just rent it, or gamefly it. I have it on my gamefly list but i couldn't wait. They ship tomorrow and it would be here around Friday or Saturday, and i'm happy that i went out and bought it instead. I would have ended up keeping it from gamefly anyway and having them send me the box and manual. Seriously, if you have 360, get this game. If you don't have a 360, I would say that it's worth getting one over. I know ps3 and wii release this month and people are putting their money into those, but this game seems to open up the era of next-gen consoles. I know microsoft has to start competing with the other systems now, and this game proves they are capable of doing that. I am really looking forward to future 360 games now because i know this is just the start, and now i'm even more excited about ps3 for whatever reason. Still only getting a ps3 pre-christmas to sell it and still buying a wii for personal use before ps3 but I dunno it's just after playing this i really want more games like it now.

Banned.

BG Level

can my title be Debbie Downer at least. This current title, its total garbage, and having the same title as Flux is incredibly upsetting.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Anyone know a store that has copies in manhattan or brooklyn? I've tried calling a few stores but either the numbers don't work or they don't have it yet.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Erebus
    Anyone know a store that has copies in manhattan or brooklyn? I've tried calling a few stores but either the numbers don't work or they don't have it yet.
    Try target tomorrow, their site says it releases tomorrow so thats what i'd do if i were you. Or join gamefly today since they'll ship it tomorrow and you'll have it friday or saturday :D but make sure you let me refer you so i get a free DSlite :D

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    This current title, its total garbage, and having the same title as Flux is incredibly upsetting.

I think that's the point...

Quote Originally Posted by cassiraa
    Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    This current title, its total garbage, and having the same title as Flux is incredibly upsetting.

I think that's the point...
    BRP isnt half as bad as Flux, not to mention titles are kinda pointless unless they're unique. I vote for Debbie Downer.

The Veriest Berriest
    Pretty Pretty Princess

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Debbie Downer is a good title, just watch out for Wafik now BRP, he LOVES Debbie Downer so he might try to smooch you. (*'3')

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkei
    Debbie Downer is a good title, just watch out for Wafik now BRP, he LOVES Debbie Downer so he might try to smooch you. (*'3')
    You OWE me BRP! Thanx Nikkei :3

P.S. It appears he only took 39 cakes, as you can obviously see the 40th dropping off the back of the cart.