+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Norelco
    Uh, I think they said 16, and not 18.
    Yup, 16 weeks, 16 episodes.

OK, I hadnt heard anything concrete, most seasons have 24, so I assumed.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Daemonxel
    anyone else think that Alex Rousseau is Ben & the crazy french womans child?
    No, it said earlier that rousseau was pregnant before comming to the island

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Um more importantly. Kate had sex with Sawyer. Sawyer has herpes.

The last episodes always 2 hours long.

I watched it this morning cause I work till 10, I had to find a torrent.

I thought it was good, Jack did it a really good job. I was kinda bummed it ended like that, but hey, it's LOST.

This is the first time i'm watching it on TV. I didn't get into it until Season 2 was almost over and by then I was watching Season 1 and downloading torrents for season 2.

So yeah, this hiatus is gonna drive me nuts.

Did anyone realize that Kate’s fiancé they kept flashing back to looks exactly like Evan (the “other” who pretended to be on of the people on the other side of the beach) Not sure if it was actually him though.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Reigns
    Did anyone realize that Kate’s fiancé they kept flashing back to looks exactly like Evan (the “other” who pretended to be on of the people on the other side of the beach) Not sure if it was actually him though.
    I don't think that was him, but the fiancé did look familiar. I wish they would bring back the intertwining stories that show how everyone was connected before the crash. They still do it a little bit now, but rarely and it's usually very subtle.

Wow...you're really bad at faces.

Yeah there was definitely a striking resemblance there. Whether it was the same actor and the creators thought they could just get away with being cheap, I don't know. I also agree with the theory that Alex may be Ben's daughter - there was just something parental or at the very least affectionate in his voice when he said "Did she ask about me?"

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Harutaru
    Yeah there was definitely a striking resemblance there. Whether it was the same actor and the creators thought they could just get away with being cheap, I don't know. I also agree with the theory that Alex may be Ben's daughter - there was just something parental or at the very least affectionate in his voice when he said "Did she ask about me?"
    I don't think they looked alike at all. Maybe its cause I'm a huge Firefly whore and he's the captain. Evan is just some ugly douche.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

i thought he was gonna do the surgery and leave the island....However, i'm wrong as usual with this show, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Daemonxel
    anyone else think that Alex Rousseau is Ben & the crazy french womans child?
    Well its definatly the crazy french womans child, Danielle. Just look at this and search for Rousseau, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0411008/fullcredits

Seeing Kate's old fiance, the police officer, made me want more Firefly.

FUCK YOU FOX!

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Tilo
    Seeing Kate's old fiance, the police officer, made me want more Firefly.

FUCK YOU FOX!
    Is there anyone who didn't like firefly. I onlu know two type of people

1) The one who never heard about the show cause it was played at a retarded time
    2) People who loved the show

Xavier

The movie was pretty fun to watch too.

I thought the episode owned, can't wait until Feb.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

sooo in 10 words (in order to not threadjack) what is firefly?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ziphor
    In short, a show that was on Fox but was canceled. I remember seeing commercials for it when it was first premiering, but I was too young back then to care about TV. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firefly_%28TV_series%29

On topic, >_> did anyone read the interview? I thought it was pretty interesting.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Ziphor
    Hilarious and epic space saga by Whedon canceled by Fox.

Even if it's not really accurate, I think the closest thing I can compare it to is Cowboy beepop. It's a mix of funny line with a serious story. It's nothuge like Star Wars, and most character would be considered as anti hero, but it still managed to have an epic feel to it.

I wonder what John understood when he saw Mr Echo's inscription on the rod: "Lift up your eyes, and look north".

Doubt Alex is the daughter of Ben, I think she just doesn't know she's Daniel's daughter. The Others just kidnapped her as she was a baby, and Ben probably played his father. The guy we saw in 301 (the boy who tried to escape with Sawyer) was probably the boyfriend of Alex, and they probably killed him for doing so.

Jack's trick was kind of weak for a final episode... I would have imagined something like: you see Sawyer on his knees, the guy about to shoot him, then camera face to Kate, you hear the guy shoot while ignoring the radio call, or something, that would have probably been more interesting. But maybe that's just me.

Anyway, can't wait Jan/Feb for the other episodes :/