+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

LOST - Fall Season finale *spoilers*

Did anyone suspect jack to do what he did? I really thought he felt betrayed and was going to pull a michael.

Discuss

:edit: I know I posted in wrong area..I asked a mod to move it

I don't think he was going to pull a Michael. Michael's character was good, but you could slowly see him losing it with reality trying to get his son back. I don't believe Jack could intentionally kill his friends, even if that ment leaving the island without putting a scratch on them.

I still hope they catch up with Michael and beat the fuck out of him. Either way, I think Michael will be back in a future episode because of his kid who the others kept calling special and too much to handle.

I can't wait until Feb. That's too long of a wait.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Pretty cool episode. I really thought Jack was holding out just to take his chances with Kate and after seeing the monitor he was really going to go through the surgery just to get away.

February seems too far away, but at least when it does start back up there won't be any reruns. Unlike last year's crap with one episode followed by two repeats.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

What a good episode but damn am I pissed about the delay until the conclusion.

Jack played it well though I think, however; if kate does get away then who's to say what will happen with sawyer. Something tells me he's dead regardless of outcome, also this might be just his way of doing what juliet asked him to do?!? But I think his ethics won't allow him to let Ben just die, remember how distraught he was after Kate's marshall died and how boone died as well.

You really think sawyer isn't going with Kate when she runs? She wouldn't leave without him regardless of what Jack said - especially considering they were going to kill him right then and there.

They (the writers of the show) do have a target on sawyer though. There have been several times in the show that I thought his time had come, especially the whole heart monitor fiasco. I don't think they will really kill him off though, at least for a while because a) it seems like an obvious smoke screen while they figure out WHO to kill to surprise everyone and b) because his character has grown a lot and viewers have invested themselves into him.

I hope they kill off that annoying australian cunt. "MAH BABY MAH BABY!!!" was like every other line that came out of her mouth for too many episodes. All would be forgiven if we got a boob shot though.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

i really thought Jack was gonna pull a michael...
    I hope they dont kill Sawyer, nor do i think kate will run w/o him..

***SPOILER Question if your behind****

what did julia show jack on the cards again? i forgot, something about a few of the others are wanting a change?

Quote Originally Posted by Ziphor

what did julia show jack on the cards again? i forgot, something about a few of the others are wanting a change?
    to let ben die in surgery cause it was a comlpicated surgery and no one would ask questions or blame him.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Tilo
    You really think sawyer isn't going with Kate when she runs? She wouldn't leave without him regardless of what Jack said - especially considering they were going to kill him right then and there.

They (the writers of the show) do have a target on sawyer though. There have been several times in the show that I thought his time had come, especially the whole heart monitor fiasco. I don't think they will really kill him off though, at least for a while because a) it seems like an obvious smoke screen while they figure out WHO to kill to surprise everyone and b) because his character has grown a lot and viewers have invested themselves into him.

I hope they kill off that annoying australian cunt. "MAH BABY MAH BABY!!!" was like every other line that came out of her mouth for too many episodes. All would be forgiven if we got a boob shot though.

Sawyer wont die till final season if he dies imo. He is one of the 3-4 main characters (Jack, kate, Sawyer and Locke), and killing him before would remove a lot to the series, something the writer probably dont want to lose. You lose a comic relief, you lose someone who can give you fighting scene, and you lose one of the character people like the most.

I wouldnt be surprised if Jack or him die during the final episode, not that Lost writer seem to follow the convention >_>

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

FYI, a useful site:

http://www.islostarepeat.com

Wow...amazing episode IMO. I don't really mind the wait, since watching 18 back to back episodes come February will more than make up for it.

I'm REALLY glad Jack has grown some balls. Badass is all that can explain the turn his character has made. I'm really impressed by the decision he's making to get them out of there. I was cheering him on the whole episode.

So who the hell is Jacob? It seems there is someone higher up than Ben. I recall the guy going to kill Sawyer say "he isn't even on Jacob's list." Seems to me there is a deeper and more clandestine element at hand here.

Last ten minutes of the show was intense, and fucking awesome, and fuck the hiatus until February. That's serious bullshit.

And to the "MAH BABY MAH BABY" guy...+10 points to you.

one thing that has bugged me forever....

I know if I was on that island and got captured I would ask the simple questions:

Why are you torturing us?
    What have we done to you?
    If you don't want us here why not help us leave?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

They could easily fix claire's charecter by making here get nekkid.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

How fucked up would it be if by getting jack off of "this" island he moved, ben would really take him off of the island that the others are on and put him back with his lost counterparts ... he'd be living up to his bargain.

Jacob, maybe eyepatch guy from what two weeks ago??

Or, Juliet Jacobs? meaning her lastname?

anyone else think that Alex Rousseau is Ben & the crazy french womans child?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Resin Midwater
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

I hadn't given Alex's father a whole lot of thought, but it's an idea.

And are there really going to be 18 episodes come February? Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Res
    I hadn't given Alex's father a whole lot of thought, but it's an idea.

And are there really going to be 18 episodes come February? Wow.
    Well why else would she be so worried about Ben unless it was her father? Age is right.

And yeah, probably about 18 episodes. Last season had 23, 23 - 6 = 17....but most seasons have 24 I believe.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Here is the interview with the creators, Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse, from yesterday. Not really any spoilers, just the same as SE's whole "Maybe or maybe not. Wait and see."

http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Co...7AB3C0CCE3F%7D

it's all in the service of the uber-story that is Lost.

Hopefully Lost lives up to that in the end.

I think there are some upcoming episodes — after the break in the spring — that will answer a number of the open questions.

Uh, I think they said 16, and not 18.

Looking at the clips for the spring season, Kate had the walkie-talkie by her ear and spun around with it like she was going to wack the Other standing behind her with it. The clip was really short though so I am unsure if she was really attacking him or just spinning around quickly.