+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Basch Perma-silenced     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Nebo

Basch Perma-silenced

So ya, Basch is perma silenced and i have no idea how to rid him of it. Ive bought echo herbs and tried it, and they miss. Ive used vox about 20 times and all misses. Ive killed him a few times and nothing.

I feel stupid like theres a reason for this, but i just cant think of anything else to do. Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

You probably have an accessory equipped that has Silence on it.

Vobent

Save crystal.

Nebo

Gregorio wins...

Just another tard making a first post, carry on

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Haha, I did the exact same thing just as I was arriving to the sandsea... no matter what I did I could NOT get Basch's silence off, so I just learned to live with it. Later on (not too far thank God) when I got a better accessory for him, I went to equip it and then proceeded to kill myself in real for being so dumb.

fucks sake, lol.

nethicite?

Relic Horn
    BG Level

elemental resistances arent even that good, especially in normal fights at that point in the game.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I found this giant ball of fire that casted firaga on me for 2k+ damage in that sandsea stretch... was amusing... spent quite a bit of time leveling and such and died near the end I believe :\

I did kinda the same thing with the Goddess's Magicite. Had it on Balthier cuz I wasn't using his MP for anything, but than I started getting Quickenings for everyone. Completely forgot about the Magicite, and kept wondering why I couldn't use Balthier's Quickening.