+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Spiderman 3 Trailer     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Go back to Spidey 2, after Peter has decided not to be Spider-Man anymore, to the really happy song/slow motion sequence and try not to laugh rofl.
    i don't really mean the scene being funny what i mean is graphic wise. the graphic seems to be cheaper.

"For the film's visual effects, Sony Pictures Imageworks had designed specific computer programs that did not exist when Spider-Man 3 began production. The company used the groundbreaking visual effects programs to create the performances and shots needed to complete the film." -Wikipedia

i don't see anything different from the trailer but it seems to be worst than before specially that flipping and swinging scene.

EDIT: thanks 6souls that was the trailer that i was talking about earlier

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/s...p2_800x600.jpg

That's from the official site, the hair is way to short to be SpiderMan (I forgot who plays him XD) and the teeth are a little..pointy..

Quote Originally Posted by Vade
    Mysterio makes an appearance in this as well. Not in costume though..
    You're not supposed to disclose that!

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I really like the spiderman movies, but I was really into the comics so it's kind of weird to me with what the director has been doing. He follows some of them for the most part, but he'll make tiny changes that end up being kinda big. Like mary jane hanging from the bridge in spiderman1, but oh well.

He did make a statement that stated as long as he is directing spiderman movies, venom and spiderman will never fight each other or something like that. If he sticks to that statement (there have been alot of statements that they made that weren't stuck to) then it could mean venom wont be an actual villain to spiderman, but possibly another hero type person but more twisted. The kind whose intentions are good but the way he tries for them makes him the venom we know.

Well, at this point it's kinda hard for me to doubt the director, actors, or the writing. Every movie has been really really fun to watch and each has been of the best theater experiences I've ever had. I don't usually go to movies opening day or anything but for these movies I did go early with my friends (3 hours early) to be the first in line and it was soo much fun each time. Everyone in the theater is all into the movie and you hear the gasps and the shock and you just really feel it and get into it.

I am nervous about Topher Grace though... he was funny on TV but he was always a tiny skinny dorky kid. To play his role he really has to be completely opposite.

HD trailer owns.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee
    I am nervous about Topher Grace though... he was funny on TV but he was always a tiny skinny dorky kid. To play his role he really has to be completely opposite.
    gotta agree with you on that! lol
    did you see how Peter pushed Topher against the wall in the trailer? but anyway i have high hope for this movie too and.... Topher Grace!!!...hopefully!

whats up with the Godzilla scream from Sandman...its kinda disturbing lol they have successfully installed humor in this trailer/movie for me!

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee
    More dramatic transformations have happened to actors. Look at Ewan McGregor from Trainspotting to Star Wars. Or Ed Norton from Rounders to American History X. It's quite amazing how HUGE skinny white guys can get sometimes :D

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

MASSIVE BLACK BONER

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Correction
    Look at Ewan McGregor from Trainspotting to Star Wars.
    The difference between McGregor in Episode 1 and Episode 3 is gigantic too lol.

Some guys just need a little extra time to come into their own as actual men instead of being young adults.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls
    Thanks for posting the link. I can't see shit though! People in the comments are screaming about venom and all I can see is a blur which may or may not be a camera smudge.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Dustybrown
    Wow, that trailer was awesome.

It's looking even better than I imagined it to. I hope it's not crap in the end. It would suck to be disappointed again (hi2uDarkPhoenix).

Is it May yet?
    I die a little inside every time I hear about what they did to Phoenix in that movie. People need to go to jail.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus

It's looking even better than I imagined it to. I hope it's not crap in the end. It would suck to be disappointed again (hi2uDarkPhoenix).

Is it May yet?
    I die a little inside every time I hear about what they did to Phoenix in that movie. People need to go to jail.
    qft - stop fucking making movies if you are going to do that kind of shit.

THIS IS NOT LIVEJOURNAL DOT COM
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Detheroc

Is it May yet?
    Seriously. The Phoenix Saga is one of my favorite story arcs in the X-Men universe and seeing it hacked to pieces in X-Men 3 was LIKE A STAB IN THE HEART. D:

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kytele

Is it May yet?
    Seriously. The Phoenix Saga is one of my favorite story arcs in the X-Men universe and seeing it hacked to pieces in X-Men 3 was LIKE A STAB IN THE HEART. D:
    Qft, but she was still hot and badass. >.>

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kytele

Is it May yet?
    Yep it was exactly the same for me. I loved the whole Phoenix saga. After X-men 2, when you see the Phoenix in the water, I was very excited about the third movie.

During the third movie I mostly sat there going "What have you idiots done?"

edit: punctuation and grammar.

Xavier

Losing its director really screwed X-Men over.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Yeah my dad rented X3 when it came out on DVD and wanted to watch it with me. He regreted that decision as I picked apart the movie while I watched it. I watched it in the theater but I really couldn't tolerate that shit the second time I watched it. Just so much shit they did wrong, from Juggernaut being a mutant when he is not to Phoenix not really being done right. Well I didn't expect them to have her destroy planets, but really they did not do it right at all. Seeing Angel as a kid and not as an original X-Men member kinda pissed me off as well. The way they made Iceman weak as fuck until the end has bothered me since I saw the first movie.

People in the comments are screaming about venom and all I can see is a blur which may or may not be a camera smudge.
    He's at the very end, right after the "3" and the people screaming/clapping. It looks like he falls out of a chair forward, screen blacks out, back in and he leaps towards the screen. I can make out his mouth/long tongue. (It helps a LITTLE to click the square next to the sound icon to make the video the correct aspect ratio)

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Losing its director really screwed X-Men over.
    I absolutely agree. The first two X-Men movies were really good, the third didn't even come close.

Singer made a bad move imo. His departure ruined the third X-Men movie and I didn't think Superman Returns was all that great. I watched it and I was mildly entertained by it while it was on, but I won't be desperate to see it again any time soon.

I'm so dead now I've said that. Let the flames begin ; ;

wow i cant wait to see this.

Banned.

BG Level

I really, really don't like how his Spidy(that's the official name when he has the Symboite right?) suit looks ;/. It looks really lazy. My other complaint is how they make Uncle Ben's killer a mutant/villian that Spiderman could fight. I think the whole point was that Uncle Ben's death was so ordinary ;o. I don't think this happens in the comic, does it?

Anyway, I don't like how Juggernaut and Xavier are not brothers in the movie. And yes, Jugg being a mutant is lame too. The whole movie sucked, even if you let the whole Iceman thing go.

PS. I hope before they are done making these live-action marvel movies... they make at least one Spiderman and Wolverine cross-over.