+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stilshrine of Miriam     submit to reddit submit to twitter

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Stilshrine of Miriam

I touched the sword of judgement and the freakin door on the right won't open. It's still red on my mini map and says it's locked from within when I try to open it. What the hell? How am I supposed to progress.

All the 3 statues must be facing the center. There's one south and two east and west. When all 3 are faced in the right directions the sword will lift.

edit: beat to it.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Ok guess I should have clarified, I touched the sword and the door back in the 2nd room didn't open that is on the east side. I can't get to the third statue in other words. Now, what the fuck?

Try the door on the west side, it's open.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

... I did the west side already, I faced both those statues to the center of the shrine. But now the third is inaccessible.

Edit: I fail.

After the 1st Statue to the west, and the 2nd Statue to the South, you continue out of the Walk of Reason (where the second statue is) to the NE corner of the room. Exit there, and you should be on the East side of Cold Distance and be able to get to the last statue on the East.

Quote Originally Posted by Graelinn
    Edit: I fail.

After the 1st Statue to the west, and the 2nd Statue to the South, you continue out of the Walk of Reason (where the second statue is) to the NE corner of the room. Exit there, and you should be on the East side of Cold Distance and be able to get to the last statue on the East.
    I searched for that exit for age's when I did it. I saw the platform out by the statue I needed to get to just couldn't find that exit. Then one day and 10 bombs later found it

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    ... I did the west side already, I faced both those statues to the center of the shrine. But now the third is inaccessible.
    You don't go into that door at all, you just come out of it. Go back to where the center statue is and head north and go around on the east side.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Thanks everyone