+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    There is nothing wrong with action anime, just like there is nothing wrong with action movies

PS. Anime is for bitches. Read the manga. Of course there is no manga of the series we are talking about atm, so you can watch that anime.
    There is. Of haruhi that is.

I can rapidshare if you want it

Banned.

BG Level

Oh? I thought it came right out of a few novels.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanai
    There is nothing wrong with action anime, just like there is nothing wrong with action movies

PS. Anime is for bitches. Read the manga. Of course there is no manga of the series we are talking about atm, so you can watch that anime.
    There is. Of haruhi that is.

I can rapidshare if you want it
    If there is a real manga of haruhi, I'd like to see it at least, I thought it was only light novels.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Oh? I thought it came right out of a few novels.
    both the anime and the manga were adapted from the novel. both at the same time...i think the anime came before the manga tho.

you can get the novels here btw if you want:http://project.baka-tsuki.net/index....uzumiya_Haruhi

ill upload the manga in a second

Edit: well crap. I must have deleted it off my HD some time ago. there definitly is one. i checked just to make sure i was remembering correctly (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Melanc ... i_Suzumiya around the first paragraph)

Banned.

BG Level

Manga based on the Anime? pass ;o.

Anyway, Death Note is just about the best manga I've ever read. I'd even rank it about Berserk and Gantz... and just about anything that comes to mind ;o. Read it, if you can actually read anyway.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

What do you think about deathnote anime so far? only 4 episodes but...does it come off as crappy to you?

Banned.

BG Level

I have not watched it yet. Someone told me the music is very good.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Judging by the pictures posted Haruhi or w/e looks like an anime where you swoon over the cuteness of teenage looking girls with adolescent faces. Naruto is fun to watch because of the action. I liked Neon Genesis Evangelion because of the story though. Does Haruhi or w/e have a good story like NGE? or and Action? Or is it simply drooling over anime girls?

blax n gunz
    BG Level

It's a unique story and definitely is more about comedy than how cute the girls are. I don't think anybody who's watched an episode or two wasn't immediately hooked.

And what would you have against excessively cute anime anyway? You have Chobits in your avatar!

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

There is one action episode in Haruhi...but it is BRILLIANT!

Haruhi is an anime unlike any other i have watched. I cant put it in any classification, but you must watch it.

and promise me you wont turn it off after the first episode. lol

----

personally i dont think naruto is action.

Main character just multiplies a bunch of times, then dies a bunch of times before he beats whatever enemy he has etc. w/o fillers yeah i guess. but at this point i doubt the fillers will ever end lol.

A good anime that has alot of action and GOOD plot, with no fillers is shakugan no shana

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    Judging by the pictures posted Haruhi or w/e looks like an anime where you swoon over the cuteness of teenage looking girls with adolescent faces. Naruto is fun to watch because of the action. I liked Neon Genesis Evangelion because of the story though. Does Haruhi or w/e have a good story like NGE? or and Action? Or is it simply drooling over anime girls?
    It's completly different from what it looks like at first, you gotta watch the first 2 or 3 episodes to before you make up your mind on it

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelan
    Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    It's completly different from what it looks like at first, you gotta watch the first 2 or 3 episodes to before you make up your mind on it
    Even then it still changes again near the end (episode wise).

The story is very good like the others mentioned. And since there's only 14 episodes it wouldn't take up that much time to watch them all. If you don't want to though and only want to watch a select few I'm sure most of us would probably suggest similar ones. Although I don't think you should watch ep14 without watching the whole series since it'll be more enjoyable that way.

hey buddy stop stealin mah avatar

Manga based on the Anime? pass ;o.

Anyway, Death Note is just about the best manga I've ever read. I'd even rank it about Berserk and Gantz... and just about anything that comes to mind ;o. Read it, if you can actually read anyway.
    lol, no, nonononononononononono

Deathnote IS amazing, for the first 60-70 chapters, then it just goes downhill, Berserk however is the best manga ever created, with Gantz quite a bit behind it (the ending and plot holes are kinda meh, still can't wait for season 2 though).

Anyway for Haruhi it goes Novels > Anime > Manga, and it's worth watching the anime for the insane animation quality (any fan of Kyoto Animation knows how good they are).

Btw, anyone watching Kanon 2006? I haven't seen the original so I thought I might as well watch the remake with superior sound and visuals

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

SPOILARS

Death Note officially ended when L died. The 2 little brats arc never happened.

Because it's shit.

Anyone who thinks that Near/Mello arc was good is just a brainless 4chan fan boy/girl.

ADMIN EDIT: whited out Death Note spoiler, Anime watchers beware.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn
    SPOILARS

Death Note officially ended when L died. The 2 little brats arc never happened.

Because it's shit.

Anyone who thinks that Near/Mello arc was good is just a brainless 4chan fan boy/girl.
    QFMFT

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I did a crapy small 'review' on the original season: http://users.livejournal.com/trixi_/120633.html Its the last review, so just scroll down to the bottom-ish if you dont want to read the others.

Heres hoping the 2nd season will be good.

I think the story IS there, seeing as the first season is basically an introduction (being an adaptation too) you wouldn't get much except a base for which you layout the rest of the plot. Which I'm confident will grow and get better. I haven't read the rest of the novels because I honestly like watching the anime and seeing the craziness. But overall I liked the anime you reviewed, 'cept for .hack >.>

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kuai
    hey buddy stop stealin mah avatar
    my bad. i found it on 4chan

ill change it to somthing else.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

I haven't read the manga of death note, but the anime is pretty good. It's way over my head, like damn.. I would have never thought to do that, had I been Light I woulda fucked up something down the road and been caught lol.