Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: FFXI and Alcohol     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Heian
    Getting drunk some nights was the only way I could tolirate that game sometimes. Drunk NIN / WAR burn PTs were fun. Drunk in WoW is fun too.
    That's pushing alcaholic level. Get drunk, go party, have fun IRL, not on a videogame.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by sb
    I get spins playing in 3rd person when drunk. 1rst person only after a few drinks.
    Are you drunk now? >.>

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Epidemic
    Getting drunk some nights was the only way I could tolirate that game sometimes. Drunk NIN / WAR burn PTs were fun. Drunk in WoW is fun too.
    That's pushing alcaholic level. Get drunk, go party, have fun IRL, not on a videogame.
    Remeber FFXI is not supposed to be fun! Duh!

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by spooky
    Remeber FFXI is not supposed to be fun! Duh!
    So i should go with my "friends" (more like close coworkers) instead of sky farming? o.O <_<

*edit*: there is booze in both places (home & party place)

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Its Friday, everyone start drinking and harass your local gil seller ^^b

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Mmm... Drinking & FFXI. Good Times. Vent + FFXI + Drinking is the key combo!

Dynamis + Drinking. Please. > <; I try to drink myself to the point where they have to find another BLM assist. Doesn't always work though.

In general, I usually start talking to tons of people that I usually never talk to. xD Anything random I'm up for. So I might end up anywhere the next day wondering how I got there. It's a wonder I ever figure out to log out.

The worst is when I'm at my home point NOT on BLM or /BLM... > <; I wonder if I death warped or something.

Though, we did claim and kill aspi once when I was totally out of it. I have no idea how I didn't die. I probably wanted to aggro the entire zone trying to get a train of pretty pets... I like pretty pets when I drink. =X

Relic Shield
    BG Level

i dont really play anymore, but my dynamis ls has a drinking game which is usually followed pretty well during a raid.

if someone falls for a fake "OMG .... DROP" take a drink
    when someone wastes a 2hr take a drink

you get the idea. when i used to do raids I was usually yelling at the entire ls over VC before the raid ended. now i just yell at people at the bar

Man, I used to be productive on FFXI when I was drunk. I'd come home from a party or just drinking at someone's house, I'd be like "Shit, lets see if anyone's on" Problem is, when I'm drunk, it looks like someone pulled a white sheet over my eyes. (Makes it impossible to find the ignition, nvm drive, which is good I guess) so the screen is so blurry I can barely read what people type.

1 time, I got shitfaced and logged on. I remember thinking that I was too drunk to exp so I'd just farm. Went to Zitah to farm cuttings (it was when they were expensive as hell) Don't remember anything after that. Well I wake up, I'm in Jeuno, 2k exp gone and I have 21 cuttings. No lie. Drunk = Treasure Hunter I guess.

Another time, I got it in my head that I could beat the gilsellers for O. Kote while I was plastered. Obviously this wasn't the case. Woke up in the morning, looked at the TV and Mee Deggi was standing in front of me. Claimed and it dropped O. Kote.

I got kicked from a LS when I was drunk once. Kicked from a party for not being able to count shadows due to not being able to read the screen. Lots of fun. MMO's are just more fun when you're drunk. Or is that the case with everything...

Old Merits
    BG Level

the drukest I've ever been was the night of my promy-vaz run with the all JP alliance. I puked around the 2nd or 3rd floor NM, but my party was the only one to win the BC.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

one time i bought a ??? ring out of some guys bazaar for 1 million gil hoping for an archers ring

it was a copper ring

quite obviously, archer's share the same model as copper

god you fucks, post some real, REAL drinking stories

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

oops double post

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

One night camping Aspi, I was too drunk so rather than getting up to piss I grabbed a towel next to me, rolled it up and pissed in that..also went streaking in VoS rubbing the nipples (in emotes) of other random campers and asking 3 others to marry me or face being ground up and put in a freezer. Scared one new LS member so bad he left the ls for feeling uncomfortable (so I'm told, he left after that night so I don't know) and confused some of my JP friends.

Needless to say that towel got thrown out the next morning and I'm still being harassed about it today.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Yeah too bad I do that now. Thats what happens when you stop playing a shitty game.

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

was drunk and went to sleep, around 2am my phone wakes me up to an LS mate saying "Hay neil KV popped and we need ur mnk lolz". Got my composure, hit the HF macro, and went back to sleep. OUr LS abuses ventrillo + speakerphone + 12am or later. Best times are when you call someone at 2am and their GF answers. "Wake 'xxx' up for me plz"

"he's out"

"idc, wake his ass up, tiamat popped"

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Before I quit I used to smoke a bowl sometimes while playing. I actually wasn't too bad, I just had no sense of time. I manaburned a few times, and (from my blurry memory) I did fine. Only problem was I couldn't tell you how long I had been there. We may have been on the 2nd mob or the 100th same difference to me. Also kinda annoyed linkshell sometimes by stating all sorts of dumb stuff.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

There's a stoner LS on my server, it's called Hero or something. Everyone and I do mean everyone is 1/2 baked 24/7. lol =/

I think someone in BG made a ytmnd of xavier when he was drunk on vent.

I was always asleep when xavier came on drunk

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

One time when I was completely shitfaced me and 2 rdms decided that it would be a good idea to go and trio Ancient Goobbue (one of those rdms, a whm and I trioed it earlier that week). We got it to about 98%, wiped, and HPed to go merit lol