+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Madden '07 Question     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Madden '07 Question

Can someone tell me how you can set it so that your second string doesn't come on to the field during the second half?

It's really irritating.

Love,
    Daahan

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i've been looking for someone to play that online with.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

are you playing through pre-season? (assuming you're doing a season at all)

that will always automatically happen in pre-season from what i understand. once you're doing regular season games players will only switch if you make substitutions or changes on the depth chart

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

in regular season it doesnt happen to me

Patron of Yin

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Oxyminus

that will always automatically happen in pre-season from what i understand. once you're doing regular season games players will only switch if you make substitutions or changes on the depth chart
    yea i'm playing in pre-season. I have one more game left till the season starts, if it still persists ill bump the thread.

but i think what you said is right, thx for the help.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxyminus

yea i'm playing in pre-season. I have one more game left till the season starts, if it still persists ill bump the thread.

but i think what you said is right, thx for the help.
    np, I need to finish FFXII so i can get back to madden already

Patron of Yin

BG Level

LOL LOL

A punter in the game that's a free agent was a substitute teacher at my high school.

I bought Madden and played it for 2 days... If anyone wants me to log on so they can beat my ass, tell me. lol You need to have a headset though, cause otherwise it's just lame. I turn down games with people with no headset. Like playing the computer.

Edit: I used to play Madden 05 religiously, I won a tournament in my area, came in 3rd in another. I will stop you on defense, just I know zero plays in this game on offense so don't think I'm a total pushover.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    LOL LOL

A punter in the game that's a free agent was a substitute teacher at my high school.
    went to school with a guy who plays on the dolphins now and has a superbowl ring :3 he visits once in a while. (once every 5 years and usually only to show of his fucking ring)

E. Body
    BG Level

Maybe you can make a package set, that substitutes all your #1's for 2nd stringers. Go to Coaching Options --> Packages/Custom Packages --> Learn your way from there.

Or, if you want to be a little lax about it, you could set the % of fatigue higher for substitutions, i.e. to like 70% so once a player (usually a back or wr, or mike vick) gets to 70%, they'll sit themselves out for the 2nd stringer.

I still think the packages are the best; I got a package where I line Greg Jones as my HB and bring in my 2nd RT for a TE. Works like a charm (because his break tackle is freaking 95...but he does fumble often).

PS: I challenge you to a game of Madden 07....on PS2 though.

Patron of Yin

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    i've been looking for someone to play that online with.
    We can try doing this sometime later. My router is fucked up and I need to get a new one.