Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hundredfaced Hapool Ja     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Hundredfaced Hapool Ja

have had my friend's account camping this NM since friday afternoon untill the maitnence this morning and has never poped. Mamook went threw all stage's of Besiged on all level's. so im kind of convinced it has nothing to with besiged. starting to think it has some kind of tiamat repop timer. does anyone know what kind of pop timer this NM has or pop condition's if there are any?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

bump ^^

I know a previous LS I was in (I'm from Alexander) killed this NM out of curiosity. No particular drops, any words as to what his function is?

We killed this thing a while back, shortly after it was released... lol u wanna bring a few blms or a few reraises lol. Usually links a bit, or someone gonna aggro some random crap- it helps if you can aga the multiple forms down ASAP before the u get owned .

oh yea- we got no drops either
    except maybe a crystal.

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

I saw a post on KI that stated a jp nin said that it dropped this

http://ffxi.somepage.com/itemdb/8901

see, that's great and all but it's not worth even doing it if this is the drop? Why? for the sole reason that these "latent effects" that activate these new items are either 1. retarded or 2. unknown. i.e. Chaos Earring

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrower
    see, that's great and all but it's not worth even doing it if this is the drop? Why? for the sole reason that these "latent effects" that activate these new items are either 1. retarded or 2. unknown. i.e. Chaos Earring
    E-PEEN!!

RandomPasserBy>> OMG WHERE DID YOU GET THAT RARE/EX KATANA!
    [KatanaOwner's e-penis grows 0.2 inches.]

I killed Dragonscaled Bugaal Ja a few weeks ago and no drop of anything, but I'm guessing it does drop something, we just didn't get it

Somebody has to get it first to figure out what the latent is. If everyone just waited until it was known, nobody would ever find out...

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

said the latent was up whenever you had utsusemi up, and it's 1% of your attack or something like that, its a cool looking katana model though so worth it for that >.>

Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    I killed Dragonscaled Bugaal Ja a few weeks ago and no drop of anything, but I'm guessing it does drop something, we just didn't get it
    Fairly certain that NM always dropped something (this is the BST one with the bugard pets?), even back when the TOAU NMs were first added.

And somepage says.... Sirius Axe. Which now (also?) drops from Hydra. o.O

Quote Originally Posted by ZarakiKujata
    said the latent was up whenever you had utsusemi up, and it's 1% of your attack or something like that, its a cool looking katana model though so worth it for that >.>
    is that confirmed for a latent or just speculation? i know not to bring up another topic and continue it here since the chaos earring has it's own thread but so far the latent, as far as the last time i read it, was not known, even with people buying it and testing it.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by ZarakiKujata
    is that confirmed for a latent or just speculation? i know not to bring up another topic and continue it here since the chaos earring has it's own thread but so far the latent, as far as the last time i read it, was not known, even with people buying it and testing it.
    It hasn't been confirmed since I don't think any NA NINs have it yet, but the JP player with it on w/e server supposedly stated that it provides a 1% attack boost per Shadow you have up.

yea the 1% attack bonus per shadow is the same thing i have heard and is why im interested in the katana. the fight is not long just have a few blm's Here is a link of the fight.

http://alfetta.s70.xrea.com/Let_05.wmv

i just have no idea on this thing's pop condiontion's or pop timer. if i do figure anything out il post for other's interested in the katana aswell.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Looked like SMN were rather handy for AF >> Clone swatting duty too. Suckers sure don't mess around with the synchronized Fire Spits or Mijins either do they? Knock 'em down fast.

Fun looking fight.

Daddy Warbucks
    BG Level

Excuse me for sounding like a noob but what dropped? Looks like Ryumon and 2 crystals but i just wanted to double check.

yes 2 crystal's and Ryumon.

killed this NM today. no drop but pld with fireresist gear get hit for 18-40ish damage per spitfire from the normal 400-600 damage kind of made this NM a joke Mijin still took out some ppl but over all not so bad. now to see how long for it to repop.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Any insights on the pop conditions or did you just stumble upon it loitering around the area?

well like i said ive had my friend's character who quit sitting on the bridge over top of where he pop's so i new rite when it poped. but it poped rite after the maitnence was over.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

woogy boogy chalis woogy boogy