+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Esper location guide     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

Esper location guide

Anyone care to compile how to get to espers that aren't part of storyline? the game faq listings are pretty shitty imo ;/

in particular the garamsythe waterway / zeromus ones for now (stuck on those ;/

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

You get a key item from one of the acolytes in Bur-Omisace (after the judge fight iirc). Take it to stilshrine of miriam and use the device in the back and it gives you an option to use the key item. That'll take you to zeromus.

In the waterway after you kill white mousse, use the key to open/close the sluice gates you need. (Those are the 4 switches near where you fought hellsmane)

Do the two on the left first, then go down that path and hit the orb in that area. Go back and turn the lights off on those switches, and turn the lights on for the two switches on the right. Go down that path and hit the orb there.

Go back to the switches and turn the lights on for the two switches in the center, turning the light off for the far right and left switches and go down the center path hanging on the right side. It'll take you to the end where theres an open gate into an open area which will then close and start a fight.

Chaos

Clear Wraith, White Mousse, and Orthos hunts.

Talk to the Old Nu Mou in Nabradia Deadlands at the Blue Save Crystal.

First thing is the two pendants

1. Go to the magick shop in Archades and talk to the Nu Mou (little hunched over furry thing) and he'll talk about the pendant he sold. Go into Old Archades and find the dude he says and get the pendant back then take it to the Nu Mou.

Fragment from the Waterway for the Ranbastre quest - turn off all the panels so none are glowing then:

- On 11th Area Panel. (thats mean light up the panel)
    - On 4th Area Panel.
    - Off 11rd Area Panel.
    - On 3rd Area Panel.
    - Off 4th Area Panel.
    - Now go around South in the same area can find a shiny object on the ground which is another fragment.

2. Go to Dalan's place and talk to the Nu Mou there. From Dalan's, take a left then a right and talk to the girl by the boxes. Then go to the fountain in the middle of town and talk to the girl staring into it and she'll talk about her pendant. Next go to the bazaar area and talk to the merchants till one tells you about the pendant. Then go to the magick shop in Ranbastre and talk to the guard in the corner. Head to Lowtown near Garamscythe and talk to Vaan's friend, then talk to the first girl near the stack of boxes. Go back to the magick shop to get the pendant. Go back and talk to the Nu Mou.

Talk to the Old Nu Mou in Nabradia Deadlands, then go to the hidden section here for the last pendant.

Inside the Necrohol on the map you should find 3 doors. The southwest one is Humbaba, the center is Chaos, and the Northeast one is Fury. Fury and Humbaba have to be beaten before you can fight Chaos.

Zalera

Finish the Barheim Key Quest. Zalera is located in Terminus No. 7 of Barheim Passage.

Note: You can get haste boots and the spell Ardor from the shop to the north in here.

Exodus

Need Gyshal Greens for this.

Activate the South Shrine which will make a path marked on your map, then go out the East entrance to find a chocobo. Give it some gyshal greens and run up the path created and cross the chocobo tracks into a new area. Keep going and you will end up in a secret part of the Highwaste Save Area. Activate the Shrine here, then knock over the boulder to the left. Run down and activate the Northwest Shrine, then run back up the boulder and out that zone. If you activated the right Shrines, a path should open up in the area you had to chocobo to, thats where Exodus is.

Adrammelech

In the center of Zertinan Caverns. Has undead adds that pop up while fighting

Ultima

Refer to this map because its hard as fuck to explain:

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file ... _upper.png

Zodiac

Use this map:

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file ... secret.png

borrowed a bit from shit here and there cause im too lazy to type everything out. Tried to make alot of it easier to understand. If you still have a question, post it here and im sure someone will answer it fairly quickly.

delete this

delete this

delete this

delete this

delete this

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    borrowed a bit from shit here and there cause im too lazy to type everything out. Tried to make alot of it easier to understand. If you still have a question, post it here and im sure someone will answer it fairly quickly.
    i heard you can fit like 55,000 lines onto one single post

>The Implying
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jeryhn Astracrown
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Zalius
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    i heard you can fit like 55,000 lines onto one single post
    It's called Genji Post. Improves chance of multiple meaningful posts in one posting round.

Har har, I's so funnies.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

Do the two on the left first, then go down that path and hit the orb in that area. Go back and turn the lights off on those switches, and turn the lights on for the two switches on the right. Go down that path and hit the orb there.

Go back to the switches and turn the lights on for the two switches in the center, turning the light off for the far right and left switches and go down the center path hanging on the right side. It'll take you to the end where theres an open gate into an open area which will then close and start a fight.
    ok where are these orbs, been searching everywehre and i have no idea wtf to click after the sleuce gates are down. :/

oh wonderful, tell me i wasnt searching too hard, while i ignored the sleuce gate controls in the other areas...

soon as you get the right combonation, you hear it clink kinda, and the fragment is on the arch part

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

They're found in the tunnels right across from the switches. No.3 Cloaca Spur, No. 4 Cloaca Spur, and then the esper is found at No. 1 Cloaca

Asada Shino
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tokimi Kurahashi
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

question about zeromus >.> anyone know if it's still possible to get the orb or whatever key item needed to enter his secret area at the final point in the game, like right before the final fight? supposed to talk to the elder in bur omisace i guess but he's not there ;;

i didnt fight Zeromus till i was near the end of the game. The guy who gives you the orb should be right near the stairs to the temple.