+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Giuliani to Explore 2008 Presidential Run

Would you vote for him? I know I would vote for him especially if that bitch clinton was running against him.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid= ... 4&refer=us

I like him.

Hilary is more manly though IMHO.

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Ruddy Giuliani... HELLO!!!! especially If hillary runs... I don't have the energy, I don't have the energy( If anyone here likes lewis black, you would get my post)

He needs to run.. because the republican outlook is very very bleak with names like John McCain floating around.

I played golf with his son about 5 years ago. Rudy is cool. His son is a spoiled little prick.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Bxbaby
    I played golf with his son about 5 years ago. Rudy is cool. His son is a spoiled little prick.
    His son is an ass lol.

As for Guiliani I never liked him all that much he made fireworks illegal.

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

I would without hesitation.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

I sadly think that the only democrat that could beat a McCain or Guiliani would be another WASP-y dem - I think that Hilary or Obama or Feingold would get slaughtered, unfortunately.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Fuck Giuliani. McCain is a much better choice for GOP. Either way Republicans can fuck off

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane
    I sadly think that the only democrat that could beat a McCain or Guiliani would be another WASP-y dem - I think that Hilary or Obama or Feingold would get slaughtered, unfortunately.
    Could someone please tell me what Barack Obama has done that makes him a serious presidential candidate? A few years in state senate, a third of a term in US Senate, and a few pretty speeches. How does that qualify you to be president? He was endorsed by Oprah. Big whoop, so was James Frey and look how that turned out.

Someone please explain this to me? >_<

Ya know speaking of Obama, i read the article today in Time about how he could become the next president, but honestly, after thorough reading, I can't understand why he would be a plausible candidate. He's made no significant impact on anything yet, not to mention he's only been in government politics for a few years. Personally i just think he tells audiences what they want to hear in hopes to get people on his side, but that's just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Could someone please tell me what Barack Obama has done that makes him a serious presidential candidate? A few years in state senate, a third of a term in US Senate, and a few pretty speeches. How does that qualify you to be president? He was endorsed by Oprah. Big whoop, so was James Frey and look how that turned out.

He's not Hillary.

To be more specific, he has absolutely no baggage. Right now the powers that be of the democratic party are PRAYING that he can beat hilary in the primaries, because they know that Hillary will bring out the vote for the republican party. That would result in a loss of Congress definately and probably a loss of the presidency.

So they want someone with no baggage. Kerry has no chance, none of the current leaders of the democratic party are legit candidates due to too long of a voting record or too far out there in terms of ideology. Gore went off the deep end. So you've got Obama...nice guy, articulate, plays to the center but his ethincity will be enough to placate the left...and no baggage. Concede the South, play up the anti Bush sentiment in Ohio, and you have a democrat in the whitehouse. Honestly, I would probably vote for him over any potential republican candidate (including McCain...I don't understand how people don't understand that he's one of the most conservative republican senators...he's pretty brutal). I can't say the same for any other democratic candidate...of course, I voted libertarian in 04 (Michael Bradernik ftw).

The other not-Hillary candidate that's viable in a national election (as much as it pains me to say so) is John Edwards. That prick has his organization up and running, but I think he's been out of the public eye for too long. If he'd only been smart enough to not run in 04, both and NC would've been better off. Prick.

The real shame is that the democrats didn't make the decision to go conservative last race, because some of the new faces would have made nice national candidates if they'd had a couple of years in office, but no one's ever accused the current democratic party leadership of being smart politically (please don't point to this election...it took a pediophilia scandal to push the democrats to the win).

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fero
    Personally i just think he tells audiences what they want to hear in hopes to get people on his side, but that's just my opinion.

Truely a great politican.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

If H.Clinton and R.Guiliani run for office, its going to be one hell of a race and I really can't see how we can go wrong with any of them in office.

I'd vote for Hilary because her mind is in the right place.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Ryko
    I would without hesitation.
    It doesn't matter who he's running against, he has my vote. Fucking sharpton and hilary, fuck that.

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Too bad thats the only thing in the right place with her.

Edit: fixed cause of retardation

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

The point about no baggage is well-said. It's very hard for long-time senators and reps to win the presidency nowadays, because they have voting records which are, no matter who you are or what you voted for or against, easy to attack. Governors are much easier because noone outside the state cares about how the state they ran ranked in education (Arkansas) or how many people they execute (Texas).

Love-God among men.
    BG Level

He's the closest to white blacks can get.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    If H.Clinton and R.Guiliani run for office, its going to be one hell of a race and I really can't see how we can go wrong with any of them in office.

Is this sarcasm? She's anti-video games, everyone here should be against her just based on that

If Clinton runs as long the Repubs don't do something retarded like Cheney, the Repubs will keep the White House. Maybe Dems like her but like was stated above it'll bring Repubs out in force and I think everyone saw what happened last time that happened.

Rudy for president is a decent idea I think. He's probably one of the more respected names in the republican party by middle and left-minded people.

Obama I've seen as a candidate that could win it for the Dems...because it's not Hillary. You have to remember the majority of people who vote don't pay *that* much attention and might not even care if he has 30 years of experience or not in politics.

Uhh no need to beat around the bush, it's because he's BLACK.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast