+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Britney and the lawls     submit to reddit submit to twitter

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Britney and the lawls

SUPERSTAR Britney Spears is facing a mega divorce payout because she did it again and again and again...on a HONEYMOON sex video.

Dumped husband Kevin Federline has been touting the four-hour tape for sale and has already been offered £26 MILLION

Britney, 24, fears the raunchy footage will destroy her wholesome image unless she caves in to his demands for a £16million payoff and custody of their children Sean Preston, one, and Jayden James, eight weeks.

She is worried she will become infamous like Paris Hilton —whose home-made sex video, was put on the internet by her ex and became one of the world's most popular sites.

Federline, 28, has bragged to pals that his X-rated tape shows the Oops, I Did It Again singer performing a series of explicit sex acts.

Can anyone confirm this shit is true? if so serves the bitch right for marrieng the guy who made Papozao

Re: Britney and the lawls

Quote Originally Posted by Kuya
    Britney, 24, fears the raunchy footage will destroy her wholesome image
    It isn't real.

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

Her wholesome image. LAWL.

If gyrating half naked on live television and calling it empowerment is wholesome then wow.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

The Hilton sex tape was hardly titillating, and Britney was hot...maybe 5 years ago.

Rumor seems false either way, but I'd wager if the tape does exist it would be more comedy than anything else.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Brittney Spears looks like a pile of crap now. When she first started her good girl career back in the day, she was hot, now she's extremely unattatractive for a star.

BG Level

Re: Britney and the lawls

Quote Originally Posted by Devek
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya
    Britney, 24, fears the raunchy footage will destroy her wholesome image
    It isn't real.
    LOL i totaly skipped that, most likely fake, i mean come on, she made out with Queen Super AIDs and had a video called dirty? I think.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

The American media must have some different meaning for "wholesome".

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Paper said today that Federline is filling for sole custody of their 2 kids, on account of Britney being a horrible mom by all accounts.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor
    Paper said today that Federline is filling for sole custody of their 2 kids, on account of Britney being a horrible mom by all accounts.
    wut? if there ever was a kettle calling a pot black....

You called?

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

I have mixed feelings about Britney...she did some really dumb fucking moves, and got herself trapped within them. Her husband was a fucking loser, and that's her fault for marrying him 100% Then she got disgusting, then she had two kids, and I think that her sons changed her perspective. She realized that she was supporting that entire family, and Kevin was leeching off of her, and not helping her raise their kids. (Atleast that's what the press makes it look like, who knows how their actual personal lives are.)

This was a year ago, but now since she's been in the process of divorcing him, she has really changed her image. She has been working out, and doing her old things to try to regain her once beautiful image back. I think she looks really really pretty again, and I commend her honestly. I'm glad she dumped that piece of no-talent shit, and I hope he realizes what a loser he is in the end. If he has a sex tape, so what, that isn't going to make him famous, just make him look like more of a fucking douche.

Ahahaha I love celeb gossip.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

She has been working out, and doing her old things to try to regain her once beautiful image back.
    if by work out you mean surgery and by doing old things you mean buying bags of snickers then you are correct.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

Anyone else lookin foward to the video gettin slipped out on the internet?

Doesn't matter how bad she looks now, we as men kind wanted to see her naked for long enough that it just wont matter. Very high Fap value.

Quote Originally Posted by riggy
    She has been working out, and doing her old things to try to regain her once beautiful image back.
    if by work out you mean surgery and by doing old things you mean buying bags of snickers then you are correct.
    umm, she's known for her insane workouts...I'd like to see you do 1,000 situps a day.

And I seriously doubt there's a sex tape, that article judging from the pound notation is probably from a brit tabbloid, meaning it's as likely to be true as the Nile River freezing over.

I did hear about this a few days ago though. It could be true. And can someone convert that to USD? I'm curious how much that is.

I was listening to talk radio in the car the other day and they were talking about this and apparently Federline is getting $2.4 million from the divorce. Not bad for 2 years of banging a pop star.

And I totally agree with JP, just for the simple fact alone that I've wanted to see her naked for years, I hope it's real.

Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jerseyprophet

Doesn't matter how bad she looks now, we as men kind wanted to see her naked for long enough that it just wont matter. Very high Fap value.

This is a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Odon~
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerseyprophet

This is a fact.
    Sad but true

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

She looks good now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle
    She looks good now.
    So would you fap to it?

Yoshi P
    BG Level