+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Lvl 50+

Deadlands, hidden area that leads up mountain to shrine. 35 undead spawn here. Takes 10 min to clear this are with 2 zerked characters, and can repopulate the zone in around 30 seconds because of the closeness of other zones.

Each mob gives 1500 xp, thats 3k with xp item.

So thats 100k xp a run, per 10 min(5-15 min depending on your lvl). So thats 500k-1mil xp per hour.

And oh ya, make about 300-400k an hour as well.

Best LP-xp-money farming spot ive ever found.
    Yo I went there and they stopped popping after like chain 50 I zoned and came back but still nuthin >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Vannis
    Lvl 50+

Deadlands, hidden area that leads up mountain to shrine. 35 undead spawn here. Takes 10 min to clear this are with 2 zerked characters, and can repopulate the zone in around 30 seconds because of the closeness of other zones.

So thats 100k xp a run, per 10 min(5-15 min depending on your lvl). So thats 500k-1mil xp per hour.

Yo I went there and they stopped popping after like chain 50 I zoned and came back but still nuthin >.>
    Must go 2 zones away to respawns mobs. But since the since the "connector zone" between the mountain and the normal map area is so damn small, resetting the mobs is VERY easy, takes like 30sec-1min tops.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra
    Lvl 50+

Must go 2 zones away to respawns mobs. But since the since the "connector zone" between the mountain and the normal map area is so damn small, resetting the mobs is VERY easy, takes like 30sec-1min tops.
    I see, ty.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

The Abysteels I fought on my way to Gilgamesh were mid 60s and yet they gave like 900 exp before Tippet. They also hit for 1 to 3k per hit.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kurohyou
    Personally, I always keep 200 LP on everyone at any given time in case I suddenly need some liscense for X situation; either I find/buy armor I would like to equip right away instead of farming LP for or if I suddenly need to use a spell with a certain character that I don't have the liscense for yet.

after i finished with my augments and quickenings i didn't really spend my points unless i got the armor or a scroll... so i just saved it up till all my characters had nearly 3k lp... sat down for like an hour and spent it all in 1 go... /stabs eyes.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Lvl 50+

Where exactly is this secret area? I can't find it. >.>

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

To the people who are getting all sandy because they can't find Neosutra's exp spot, it's the same place you went to fight the Roblon mark. Remember the reason why that fight sucked? Yeah, those are your exp mobs.

However, I can't believe no one has mentioned the upper layer of Giruvegan's crystal yet. These ghost-mobs pop and divide themselves like crazy, and give 2600 exp without the 2x exp accessory. With the accessory that's 5k+ a kill, and they die like little babies... just make sure your dd are braved and at least one should be serked. DB's KO proc also helps too. =D

Quote Originally Posted by Epical
    To the people who are getting all sandy because they can't find Neosutra's exp spot, it's the same place you went to fight the Roblon mark. Remember the reason why that fight sucked? Yeah, those are your exp mobs.

However, I can't believe no one has mentioned the upper layer of Giruvegan's crystal yet. These ghost-mobs pop and divide themselves like crazy, and give 2600 exp without the 2x exp accessory. With the accessory that's 5k+ a kill, and they die like little babies... just make sure your dd are braved and at least one should be serked. DB's KO proc also helps too. =D
    Thats probably a good spot for 70-99.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Daaaaaaaamn, I finally found the time to exp at the nabreus deadlands(sp?) on those skeletons that give 1.5k exp.. I went from lv 62 to 70 in what seemed a little over an hour, it was insanely fast. Made 200k from all those ancient bones too lol.

Daaaaaaaamn, I finally found the time to exp at the nabreus deadlands(sp?) on those skeletons that give 1.5k exp.. I went from lv 62 to 70 in what seemed a little over an hour, it was insanely fast. Made 200k from all those ancient bones too lol.
    Pretty nice huh ^^.

Oh, and if you go outside to the middle zone (the zone you pass to reset the farming zone), you can kill one of your guys and spawn a rare hunt mob.

Also the dark elemental is in the area for stealing/killing.

Quote Originally Posted by Epical

Thats probably a good spot for 70-99.
    best place for 70-99 is henne mines Path to Zodiark Esper, mobs there give 3k-5k without accessory

Hm how about good xp spots for Lv30? I just finished the Raithwall part if that opens any new areas up... also, whats the name of the +exp accessory you guys are talking about? I'd like to look into this.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Whenever you have the ability to get there:

Upper Crystal Grande, ANY LEVEL. Get to Way Point XIII, Necrophobes give 2.5k exp before accessory, bring phoenix downs for a super quick one-shot, use Raise after you're out of downs.

I'm in the mid 50's and the section of Lhusa Mines just before 2nd Gilgamesh is pretty nice. The bones and bats die fast and easy. The bats give 1k ish, and the bones give 2k ish. I just clear both zones then save to reset the mobs.

i'm lvl 44 with vaan
    and 36 with everyone else.

i use vaan as main with usually a sword(no spear yet, messed the chest up, will get later)
    everyone else kinda sticks with ranged weapons.

Any pointers? Specific weapons i may want to use, doesnt matter what character set up i use its always :

Vaan
    female
    Male.

for leveling purposes how they lvl and what not.

Any ideas? im trying to get experience like the devil

Atm im in the tropical oasis place, where there are tons of marks and shit. (near where chest 4 pops for spear)