+ Reply to Thread
    Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

1 Internet Connection + ~30 accounts + DC = lol

Was sitting around in Onzozo after LoO death... Saw this group of new and upcoming RMT... Mostly BLM's with a PLD & THF. They are dominating Mysticmaker atm, I guess getting the earring for the mages.... In between pops the PLD pulls a cock and the mages spam Bio and Dia only on the Cockatrice. The PLD and THF melee the mob.

In the pics you can't see the other group in the tunnel, but they all red-dotted at the same time... about 30 characters in all. At one point 5 BLM's casted Cure III on the PLD at the exact same moment.... Anyway, they DC'd and kept having problems the next hour trying to keep the accounts logged on.

Before:
    http://va6.planetether.net/images/rmt2.jpg

Shortly After:
    http://va6.planetether.net/images/rmt1.jpg

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

rofl thats awsome

hahaha, reminds me of the one time i ever claimed something at a king camp (first day NQ behemoth on first window)

reminds me of the time me and my friends camped Phantom Worm, RMT got it then shortly after DC/ed

then Phantom Worm gladly gave us a tathlom when we claimed it after :3

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

sad how we can spot the Rmt but Se still wont about them

is the pld using a scythe? 0_o

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by niisse
    is the pld using a scythe? 0_o
    Don't think that guy was the PLD.... There was another PLD there somewhere, but yes that is a Scythe.

I would of placed a GM call and said I was stuck and pointed that out. I heard that works somewhere before.

Drunken Red Mage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Auspice Lasserott
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I was camping Ose with a buddy of mine, after we killed him we decided to have some fun with the RMTs exping there. I grabbed a couple manticores, CFH'd on them then logged out on their camp while they were resting between pulls. Came back a few minutes later and watched them mopping up the blood. Did that about four times in the course of one day, needless to say, they weren't too friendly with me by the end of the day. Hey, at least they learned not to use aga spells on the courels and not to rest if I came running by xD

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Wow those are pimps sellers Two with Osodes, one with W. Body, SMN with YinYang Body, lots of them with AFs...

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lylie
    Wow those are pimps sellers Two with Osodes, one with W. Body, SMN with YinYang Body, lots of them with AFs...
    the SMN sellers with Yinyangs is shocking.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Only ever seen it before with fish bots in Windy - 8 of them, working moat carps, I was already mid-GM call because of their behaviour, and suddenly they all dc'ed at once....

rofl @ KA RMT

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Hahaha! This shit is hilarious! I love it!