+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Completion Times?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Foustian
    I think I'm having too much fun with this game >.>. 73hours, lvl 47, zodiac spear. I'm no farther then KRT storywise.
    Is there a second part of the story involving KRT or am I missing something?

As far as I know, the earliest you can get Zodiac Spear is heading to Archades when you go thru the Salikawood. That is pretty far past KRT, or at least the first time you go thru KRT.
    You can get to Salikawood right after leaving KRT. It's the first time the boat can be in the south village in eastersands. Bomb King kicked my ass at level 23 though, especially since I don't have a single quickening unlocked.

omg you're all SO LAZY LOL

by the time i was in the luhsu mines i had all their quickenings unlocked and over 1.4k to spend on characters that had just joined my PT =/

Quote Originally Posted by Helpoemer

by the time i was in the luhsu mines i had all their quickenings unlocked and over 1.4k to spend on characters that had just joined my PT =/
    Depends what you mean by lazy >.> you probably demolished every boss from there on out in the entire rest of the game too lol. I like being slightly underlevelled, it makes it more of a challenge :D Tiamat was a bitch, barely won. Same thing with that Elder Dragon in the jungle. That's the way I like it

Quickenings seem so cheap. Of course, running around with deathswords at level 24 is also pretty cheap, so I guess I'm a hypocrite =]

Quote Originally Posted by Thranduil

Quickenings seem so cheap. Of course, running around with deathswords at level 24 is also pretty cheap, so I guess I'm a hypocrite =]
    getting the quickenings early on for me meant 3x more MP, which is too good to pass

80 hours.
    @115 now.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Lv99 all characters, Sky Pirate Den Complete, Bestiary Complete, All "Final Weapons", All hunts, All Side-quests.

198 hours, 33 minutes

(*'-')b
    ...wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Epical
    Lv99 all characters, Sky Pirate Den Complete, Bestiary Complete, All "Final Weapons", All hunts, All Side-quests.

198 hours, 33 minutes

(*'-')b
    ...wow.
    i've had the JP version since july lol

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Bahamut was the final boss
    thanx yo
    You read a thread titled "Completion times" and except no one to talk about the end (i.e. completing it)?

And like the other guy said "It's not what you think" but I'll spare explanation to not spoil it