+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    New Merits
    BG Level

O.J. Simpson giving pointers on murder.

http://today.reuters.com/news/articl...ON.xml&src=rss

Since he cannot stand trial again for the same crime, he decided to profit off of the truth how the murders happened, with a big hypothetical spin on the story.

They were saying on the radio that the reason the glove didn't fit was because he said he had an accomplis(sp?)

I think its all bullshit though.. the man is trying to profit off murder so I am not going to give in and buy that shit.

If I catch it, I'll watch it.. but I'm not going to set tivo or download it. Just seems like he's trying to profit off murder as said above because he's a fucking loser now and probably needs the money.

Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Devek
    They were saying on the radio that the reason the glove didn't fit was because he said he had an accomplis(sp?)

I think its all bullshit though.. the man is trying to profit off murder so I am not going to give in and buy that shit.
    I am!

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I guarantee you ever single publicist and friend of his warned him not to do this. It benefits him in no way except the money. He must have gone broke because I don't think any suspect would ever do this... ever. Especially if 75% of the world thinks you did it.

Gonna be just great for when his kids get to read the book in which Dad explains how he killed Mom.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Azkarin
    I guarantee you ever single publicist and friend of his warned him not to do this. It benefits him in no way except the money. He must have gone broke because I don't think any suspect would ever do this... ever. Especially if 75% of the world thinks you did it.
    shit happens when you get sued for $33million...he wont get any money from the book,it's all going to the goldman family

it didn't fit because it had been tested so much, the DA was a fucking moron for letting it happen.

Of course that wouldn't have mattered today, his ass would've been fried today because everyone knows about DNA testing thanks to CSI and Law & Order.

Next thing we know Bush will publish a book about how bad it would be if we were losing the war in Iraq.

Oh wait...

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by -Omni
    Next thing we know Bush will publish a book about how bad it would be if we were losing the war in Iraq.

Oh wait...
    congratulations for your thoughtful, on-topic contribution

New Merits
    BG Level

shit happens when you get sued for $33million...he wont get any money from the book,it's all going to the goldman family
    Wed night Ron's dad & sister were on Larry King Live. They spoke about the civil suit. OJ has told them he doesn't plan to pay them any money. They have taken the money issue to court numerous times. The court cannot legally seize his home or his NFL pension is one thing they said.

Also, he has been paid 3.5 million for the interview with Fox. The book proceeds are a thing that the Goldman family can go after, but here's the problem. OJ Simpson can set it up so the proceeds do not go directly to him, in which case the money cannot be seized by the court. Basically alot of stalling & lawyer tricks are making it so he doesn't have to pay this 33 million.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm feel it is unethical for Fox to even be giving this trash attention. (and yes I know they are doing it for ratings for which they surely will get)

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by ozz
    shit happens when you get sued for $33million...he wont get any money from the book,it's all going to the goldman family.
    and rightfully so

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Intense
    shit happens when you get sued for $33million...he wont get any money from the book,it's all going to the goldman family.
    and rightfully so
    I agree that every dime should be going to the victims' families, but you have to believe that OJ knows a loophole to keep the money for himself or he wouldn't be doing this if there wasn't a monetary incentive.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

I think the glove was found by the officer in O.J.'s property without a search warrant or something so it couldn't be classified as evidence when he found it.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Ryany
    Quote Originally Posted by Intense
    and rightfully so
    I agree that every dime should be going to the victims' families, but you have to believe that OJ knows a loophole to keep the money for himself or he wouldn't be doing this if there wasn't a monetary incentive.
    its like i was telling my friend, god bless johnny cochran...

Quote Originally Posted by Azkarin
    Haha, wrong dude! The Goldman's haven't seen a fucking penny from OJ as of yet.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

How the fuck is 33 million going to make the Goldman's feel any better about losing their daughter/sister/whatever.

If you tell me you'll give me 33million to kill my mom i'd say go fuck yourself. What the hell is filing a civil charge going to do when the man was found innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by Deejay
    How the fuck is 33 million going to make the Goldman's feel any better about losing their daughter/sister/whatever.

If you tell me you'll give me 33million to kill my mom i'd say go fuck yourself. What the hell is filing a civil charge going to do when the man was found innocent.
    Because, at least it's something...it's symbolic that another jury has at least acknowledged that they think motherfuckin' OJ killed these people. And who is to say that money may not save another person's someday?

Are you defending OJ's decision to fuck the justice system?

Quote Originally Posted by Deejay

Hi, welcome to like 5 years ago (maybe more) when the civil trial ended.